U.S. Army
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren
Bewertung für U.S. Army

Great place to work - Supervisors and Managers were supportive

10. April 2021
It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
Ähnliche Bewertungen
3,0
14. Juni 2018
E-3 Private First Class (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Giessen Germany
Not bad once basic training and AIT were complete. Spent tour in Germany and did not make it back to the states to visit family but once a year. Created a lot of stress.
24. August 2017
Gleicher Ort
Base Operations Manager (City Manager) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Giessen, Germany
Great Place to Work. Quick Paced, evolving mission requirements, requires high degree of adaptability, agility, and flexibility. Great management team and leadership.
Vorteile
Contributing to the well being of American public
Nachteile
Constant Change
20. Dezember 2016
Artillery Support Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Giessen, Germany
Combat Arms MOS life was rigorous and very challenging. But with great challenges comes great reward. Regardless of job location, deployment, or situation. The US Army will challenge individuals to perform to the peak of their abilities in order to accomplish tasks on every level. In the army, you are part of one of the largest teams of individuals in the world. As time goes on and that team grows, you will always continue to be a part in your life even long after the military.
  1. Great place to work - Supervisors and Managers were supportive