U.S. Army-Logo
Bewerten Sie diese Firma

U.S. Army

Bewertung für U.S. Army
Arbeitskultur

I loved serving in the Army

The United States Army is not for everyone. At the beginning it is hard, much like being a new person at any job, you start at the bottom and work your way up. There are times of hardship and being away, depending on your profession of choice within the Army. The skill set and leadership training is second to none. There is more room for advancement and academic as well as job specific schools and training within the Army

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

Alle Bewertungen für 77.470 lesen

Ähnliche Bewertungen

Gleiche StelleGleicher Ort

US Army

It was a good experience but no way could I do 20 years rough on the body. You need to be mentally tough in order to serve the military you’re alone so you need to be strong.

Vorteile

Sets you up for life

Nachteile

Rough on body
Gleiche Stelle

Us army solider

You will work your tail off. It's certainly not a 9 to 5 job. Until you get to your duty station. My first 4 years, after basic and your schooling was in Germany. It was wonderful. We worked 6am til 3pm. Except on Thursday which is considered family day in Germany. You get off work after lunch. Plus you get 90 minutes for lunch every day. 6 am was PT til 7 am. Then you reported to work by 8am.

Vorteile

Nachteile

The field sucks.
Gleiche Stelle
Arbeitskultur

A rewarding and humbling experience

Get over yourself be part of something that matters. It took a little while but I finally got it. You can do anything that you want in the Army. But you have to be committed to the Army first. Find out who you are. Find out what you're made of.
  • Unternehmen