U.S. Army-Logo
Bewerten Sie diese Firma

U.S. Army

Bewertung für U.S. Army
Arbeitskultur

Please reconsider this, right now

noooo, just don't. run away now. do not do this to yourself. You will be left broken and abandoned by the system you were told would do the exact opposite.

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

1,0Unternehmenskultur
Alle Bewertungen für 77.453 lesen

Ähnliche Bewertungen

stress full

Work was stressful, The work day started early. Many deployments while in Europe. Was gone for half the year. Long hours during the work day. excess 12 hours a day

Review of Military

I would go into the Stuttgart clinic at 7:30 till 4:00 pm. I would see up to 25 patients a day including our military dogs. I took vitals and assisted the veterinarian in filling medication as well as providing safety for any fractious animal. Every Wednesday we would perform up to 5 surgeries and I monitored anesthesia. On Thursdays the soldiers would have training on how to make our jobs more efficient and go over any new safety protocols for that week. The hardest part of the job was putting a patient down. The best part was performing surgery on an animal that had very little chance of survival with its condition and succeeding in making their quality of life better.
Arbeitskultur

Fun and knowledgable medical work.

Typical day at work included maintaining patient records, obtaining vitals, and helping doctors with procedures. I learned many skills during procedures and learned a great deal about in depth medical concerns such as the meaning of blood work.My co-workers were great and we all worked as a team to accomplish the mission. Hardest part of the job was during flu season when we were needed to immunize the community and soldiers while also uploading a note for every individual. The most enjoyable part of the job was working directly with the doctors and helping them provide quality health care.
  • Unternehmen
  • U.S. Army
  • Bewertungen
  • Please reconsider this, right now