U.S. Army
4,3 von 5 Sternen.
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren
Bewertung für U.S. Army

Productive and fun workplace.

4,0
27. September 2020
The army gives you a lot of chances for many fields of work. The army allows you to grow and gain experience in any field you can think of. Many benefits and chances of improvement.
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
2,0
2. März 2021
Gleiche Stelle
Military Police Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) - Germany
As a soldier in one of the most toxic Corps in the Army, the Military Police Corps. I can testify that being a 31 series is hard, depressing and rage making. I wouldn’t recommend becoming a MP, save your sanity and time.
Vorteile
You’ll get BAS
Nachteile
Bad leadership
5,0
18. Januar 2019
Gleiche Stelle
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Germany
I loved serving my country. loved the travel. would do it all over again. became a mom and no longer wanted to move frequently. wanted to plant roots.
Vorteile
patriotic
Nachteile
sit and wait
5,0
17. Oktober 2020
Gleicher Ort
Chief of Aviation Operations (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Wiesbaden, Germany
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at U.S. Army is definitely more work heavy.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at U.S. Army are very good. 30 days paid leave per year, health benefits for whole family immediately. Education benefits.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think if you work hard, you can stay in to retire.ManagementIn general, managers at U.S. Army competent leaders.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at U.S. Army is usually very easy and productive.OverallMy experience working at U.S. Army overall very positive.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
  1. Productive and fun workplace.