U.S. Army-Logo
Bewerten Sie diese Firma

U.S. Army

Bewertung für U.S. Army

soldiers day

Every morning we have physical training and throughout the day it would consist of training through walk throughs or using a white board and teaching a class. On mondays we would be managing our vehicles until lunch. We will have equipment layouts for inspection. Communication between the ranking system was probably the hardest with bringing information up and down the ranks. The most enjoyable part of the job was relating to those who are in bad situations with you of pushing yourself physically and mentally with sleeping in the snow or carrying 60 lbs for 12 miles individually.

Vorteile

benefits

Nachteile

being too strict with ranking system it slowed us down.

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

Alle Bewertungen für 77.307 lesen

Ähnliche Bewertungen

Gleiche Stelle

Overall good

Its a great thing and I'm looking to get back in hopefully pay is great staff is better. Its a family not jus a job, train is hard but its pays off in the long run
Gleiche Stelle
Arbeitskultur

Can be a fast paced environment.

Great place to build character, work ethics, and challenge yourself. Experience builds expertise. Opportunity to work with people from all walks of life; travel is great; and consistent pay.

Vorteile

Experience and character building.

Nachteile

Longs hours.
Gleicher Ort

Everyone should try

You wake up at around 5 am to do Pt. Then you shower and go to chow. After that your work day starts at 9am lunch is around 12-1pm and then you work till around 6pm.