U.S. Army-Logo
Bewerten Sie diese Firma

U.S. Army

Bewertung für U.S. Army

stress full

Work was stressful, The work day started early. Many deployments while in Europe. Was gone for half the year. Long hours during the work day. excess 12 hours a day

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

Alle Bewertungen für 77.316 lesen

Ähnliche Bewertungen

Gleiche Stelle

Review of Military

I would go into the Stuttgart clinic at 7:30 till 4:00 pm. I would see up to 25 patients a day including our military dogs. I took vitals and assisted the veterinarian in filling medication as well as providing safety for any fractious animal. Every Wednesday we would perform up to 5 surgeries and I monitored anesthesia. On Thursdays the soldiers would have training on how to make our jobs more efficient and go over any new safety protocols for that week. The hardest part of the job was putting a patient down. The best part was performing surgery on an animal that had very little chance of survival with its condition and succeeding in making their quality of life better.
Gleiche Stelle
Arbeitskultur

Please reconsider this, right now

noooo, just don't. run away now. do not do this to yourself. You will be left broken and abandoned by the system you were told would do the exact opposite.
Gleicher Ort

Everyone should try

You wake up at around 5 am to do Pt. Then you shower and go to chow. After that your work day starts at 9am lunch is around 12-1pm and then you work till around 6pm.