U.S. Army
4,3 von 5 Sternen.
Wöchentliche E-Mails zu Neuigkeiten, neuen Stellen und Bewertungen abonnieren
Bewertung für U.S. Army

The Army is the best thing you can do with part of your life.

5,0
29. Oktober 2020
I have a huge support group because of having worked here, and a Disability package that cant be beat. I enjoyed most of my time in the Army. The comradery cant be beat.
Bewertungen nach Kategorie
4,0
11. November 2018
Gleiche Stelle
IT Help Desk Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) - Grafenwoehr, Germany
Great workplace. Learned lifelong skills in management, organization, leadership. Tasks were challenging but managing time and prioritizing work was key. The workplace was great for me and co-workers and leaders who cared for my personal issues, concerns, and family at home. Demanding hours and high-stress work took the most out of me but compensation was fitting each time for my family. Would do it all over again!
5,0
11. April 2016
Gleiche StelleGleicher Ort
IT Specialist / Communications Escort (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) - Germany
The US Army is a perfect place to build a foundation or start a career. The US Army will support you either way, if you just want a jumpstart in the workforce or if you wan to make the Army a career. You have the opportunity to go places and experience different cultures. If has definitely been worth the 20 plus years I have served.
3,0
11. April 2015
Gleiche Stelle
IT SPECIALIST (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) - Vilseck, Germany
I've met a lot of interesting people and learned much from all of them. Whether it was good or bad, I've learned so much. I joined the US Army to gain more education and learn more about computers. I've loved computers for half my life. The Army put me in position to learn more and I'm grateful.
Vorteile
travel, friends
Nachteile
short breaks, long hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?
  1. The Army is the best thing you can do with part of your life.