U.S. Army-Logo
Bewerten Sie diese Firma

U.S. Army

Bewertung für U.S. Army

The Army

The army is a great stepping stone for those who want to progress and further enhance their future career. In the army you gain experiences ranging from leadership, management, administrative skills and getting well at communication with others towards difficult tasks at hand. You build a bond of brotherhood and sisterhood with other soldiers around you and learn many different experiences from others. Make easy connections for easy networking for future work experience.

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

Alle Bewertungen für 77.455 lesen

Ähnliche Bewertungen

Gleiche StelleGleicher Ort
Arbeitskultur

Strong leadership education and building confidence

Typical day: Mission oriented and training.What I learned: Strategy, weapon systems, and ability to adapt to obtain success.Management: Strong leadership that maintain discipline.Workplace culture: Strong friendships working together.Hardest part of my job: Deployment to Iraq.Most enjoyable part of my job: Successful mission.

Vorteile

free food, training, and lifetime friends

Nachteile

long deployments
Gleiche Stelle

It’s the military

A good trade of for free college. If you suck up or are really good at running they will care about you and help you succeed if not your not going to get very far.
Gleiche Stelle
Arbeitskultur

I always wanted to serve my country

I got blessed with the ability to serve my country and I couldn’t have done it with a better ground of guys. I loved every minute of it and I will always have high respect for those who serve
  • Unternehmen