U.S. Army

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 76.338 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden.
Teamwork war wunderbar

Konnte spät kommen and ging später.

Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart
Arbeitskultur
You sign a contract for 3+ years and sometimes you may get a bonus depending on what job you get. Basic training is easier than it was a long time ago and you may get a chance to see the world.
Arbeitskultur
its very different from being a civilian, but you learn the way of the soldier and to follow orders and suck it up how they say. learn your job and do your part. the army is built ina way you can escalate ranks and build a career and earn good money, it a life time opportunity that comes with a price. the wors is the beginning .
Vorteile
everythings paid for and a very enriching experience.
Nachteile
it takes being away from family.
Arbeitskultur
Working for the Army can be a lot of fun. I worked as a civilian and was giving a lot of opportunity for growth and success. Everyday was different and the logistics operation was one of the best I’ve ever experienced.
Flexibility
Nachteile
Can be a little slow at times
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Job security and advancement
In terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think it’s impossible to get fired. The only way to get kicked out is to kill or unconsentually you know what someone or, now, get a DUI. You can be fired but it’s still very hard, plenty of incompetent buffoons fill the ranks of officers and senior enlisted.
Arbeitskultur
Job provided great benefits and a predictable schedule/pay. sometimes have to work long hours for weeks at a time, but you are usually compensated with extra days off later on.
Great salary
Long work periods
Arbeitskultur
A typical day at my job would consist of processing, issuing, storing, and keeping records of parts for my unit. This career field taught me everything i know about logistics in a way i never thought i'd ever encounter. Management level was very well structured and everyone understood their daily tasks. In the military i came across an extremely diversified workplace culture and managed to understand and learn about others lifestyles. The hardest part about my job was the day i left the military. I never thought I’d miss my job so much until i was out and realized that i wanted to continue what logistics. The most enjoyable part of my work was my workplace environment. Coming to work on a daily basis and knowing that you make a difference in the world made my day every day.
Vorteile
Health care. Paid school tuition. Great Colleges.
Nachteile
Work 7 days a week. 12 hour shifts. Some leadership lacked experience.
Arbeitskultur
The army gives you a lot of chances for many fields of work. The army allows you to grow and gain experience in any field you can think of. Many benefits and chances of improvement.
Arbeitskultur
Not for everyone but the army is what you make it out to be. Join only if you are using the army to obtains goal after you leave. Also join if you plan to make a career out of it

Arbeitskultur
It’s unlike any job that you can find in the civilian world. Sometimes there’s long hours and sometimes there’s fun days where the hours fly. You will learn something new occasionally.
Vorteile
Free lunch, help always on hand
Short breaks, weather inclinations
Arbeitskultur
as a generality you are underappreciated over worked, and subject to stupid things that people who don't really know whats going on's ideas because they think it would be good. although most of the time, impractical
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed my 5 years in the Army but it wasn't all a bowl of cherries as with any other career. Unlike most jobs you know that your death is just a bullet away and you could be deployed to far reaches of the globe with or without your family.
Vorteile
Everything is provided for you.
Nachteile
You're just a cog in a larger machine.
Arbeitskultur
not bad hours suck but pay and benefits are good. Deployments are hard on the family. Training I received at the beginning helped me succeed in my career.
Arbeitskultur
I would not make this a career even do if you do the retirement will be Great. There is a lot of benefits that makes all the long hours and bad people worth doing 4 years and getting out enjoy free college and not be in student debt.
Arbeitskultur
In the military I was afforded the opportunity to learn and train in things I’d never dream of from computers to weapons I overall had a amazing time.
Arbeitskultur
The Army was a very great learning experience for me and gave me the tools I need to succeed in a life outside of the army and I’m very grateful for the opportunity I had to serve
Arbeitskultur
It’s just like any other organization where is a combination of you applying your skills and talents and dealing with politics. Sometimes your work ethic and what you bring to the table is appreciated and sometimes it’s not depending on the fairness and the equitable treatment by the boss you have at that time.
Pay & benefits
My pay and benefits at U.S. Army are excellent! Free health and dental! Pay is decent as a Sergeant, but I feel like I could make more outside the Army.
Arbeitskultur
So many MOS options (job designations) it's hard to give an overview of a specific role, but if you're interested in seeing a new part of the world, learning a new skill, and joining a fraternal organization with a long proud history that can propel you forward as a person, the US Army is the best place to do it.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to get disciplined and learn respect things that will make you a great worker no matter if you stay mlitary or not. The Army will make you a better person.
Arbeitskultur
Join the Army and stay 20 years. The benefits are worth it. I joined many years ago and I do not regret it. Once you complete a tour you can join the national guard or reserves.