U.S. Army-Logo

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,7Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 77.479 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart

Good workplace

This was a great experience and adventure. I got to travel the world and learn new things. The three and a half years of me doing this was great and I don’t regret it

It's the army

Good Training got to love it great family to join you gain a lot of experience. You get to travel may not be the place you want to go but you get to travel

It’s tough

In the time I served in the military it had a lot of ups and downs. Management shifts quite often so you can never get comfortable but it is totally random on whether it not you get good or bad leadership that’s the main gripe I have about the military there are plenty of pros and cons to go over but I’ll keep it short

Free lunch Healthcare GI Bill Travel housing Paid for

Leadership

Amazing

The military has been an amazing experience. I’ve seen allot more of the world that I feel I would have never seen if I was just a civilian. I’m grateful for the blessings and opportunities of the army

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

I was in Field Direction Center and told Artilarry guns where to shoot. Fun job if you are on the geek squad of life.

It really matters what job you get. I was in the Artillary field so it really just depends. Not alot of free time or time to self. Really busy but its the military. Good benefits especially if you are married.

Constant pay security

Time to self

Leadership

Having a good leader makes or breaks your career. Be prepared to miss holidays birthdays anniversaries and a lot of guys miss the birth of their children. If you have a death in the family you cannot even go home unless it was mom or dad.

Vorteile

Good benefits if you figure out how to use them

Nachteile

No family time, horrible management, never any real schedule.
Arbeitskultur

So many opportunities but it is hard work

The Army isn’t for everyone but it is all about what you make of it. There is plenty of opportunity to go to different schools and get certifications and never have to pay for any of it. You also have the ability to go to college for free. It is hard work but provides you with many other opportunities that I felt was worth it

Medical insurance

Nachteile

Long hours, little time for family, deployments and training and pay could be better n

Great career path!

Sign up and live a great work/life balance career making a difference. Choose a career from a list of specialized fields that you can take to the outside World.

Coworkers, Benefits, Travel

Nachteile

Gets too political at points

the constant motivation

All the sargents make sure everyone is squared away. The constant motivation is a steady forward drive. They strive to make all their soldiers the best as possible.

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Weitere Jobs anzeigen
Arbeitskultur

it’s what you make of it

You make the job; if you’re a hard-worker that appreciates the value in overcoming adversity, you will flourish. The work/life balance is a struggle but once you develop rapport with your leadership, you will be afforded the opportunity to take care of your goals. If you come into the job just for the pay and benefits, you will leave with very little value gained.

Vorteile

Travel; pride; extensive opportunities to try new things

Nachteile

Work/life balance; no control over location

Terrible Workplace

Do not join. Protect your mental health. Leadership sucks, they don't care about you, your family, or your needs. The Army changes everything that doesn't need to be changed, but leave the things that actually need to change alone.

Paid leave

Everything else
Arbeitskultur

Not ideal for young married couples or families

Long hours. Away a lot from your family. Not too much of a choice when it comes to where you will be living or the job that you will be doing. Hard on your family.

Good Team Work

The Army is an excellent way to start a professional career. I recommend it. Yes there are many difficult days with long hours, but you learn discipline. You also learn how to work as a team an learn leadership skills.

It is the Army

The Army is an avocation, not a job. If you do not shy away from opportunity, you will have the adventure of a lifetime, it is that simple. The work is hard, but rewarding.

Adventure

Nachteile

Not much opportunity for a family life

N/a

I had a great career and I had a fabulous time with my military family in this profession. If you'd ask me to go through my "soldiering" again then I'd gladly choose to go.

prepare for war

the army gives back as much as you invest. you will be physically the best you can be. it sharpens your mind as well as your purpose to live your life to the fullest
Arbeitskultur

Not every place is the same

The US Army offers unlimited opportunities to better yourself. The only thing limiting you is yourself and your supervisors. Some will allow you the time for self improvement and some don’t care. Overall, the benefits are great and the work can be mentally and physically challenging. There are days that you wonder why you wasted the gas to come into work just to wait around. Other days are nonstop and you are exhausted.

All around benefits

Time away from family

Job Security and Fast-paced

If you are considering the Military compare all the branches before you make a final decision. Military life can be stressful, close to no work/life balance, and tiring, but it can also be one of the most rewarding careers. I was able to to travel all over the world and met great people who I consider family. The pay is not the best but you do get benefits and will have VA benefit after you get out.
Arbeitskultur

got to meet cool people.

The Army is definitely an interesting place to work, you get to meet all kinds of people. The pay isn't the best but you don't have a house note medical and dental. to have a good or a bad Experience is based off of your leadership.

Great opportunity for all

Great place to work and good people. Lots of job opportunities you may get but lots of responsibility comes with. Lots of mobility jobs and essential positions you may have to sign up for.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung