U.S. Army

Standort
2.087 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.185 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart
Arbeitskultur
Hey, it’s the Army, so be ready to work your butt off at all hours of the day and night, deploy all over the world, live in "the field" for weeks on end, and work hard for everything you get. On the good side, as an officer the pay and benefits are great compared to the civilian equivalent.
doing something that matters
Nachteile
Never knowing where you will live next
Arbeitskultur
Interesting experience, though tons of micromanagement. Definitely made friends, saw places, did some interesting work and training.In the end, not a career for me or for my family.
Arbeitskultur
It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.
Free to take brakes as necessary, Health Care, Ira & 401k
Nothing to add.
Arbeitskultur
Was the best time of my life. it is a young persons job. long hours far away travel but you will have the option to do much leisure travel and sit seeing .
secure Job
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
As a soldier in one of the most toxic Corps in the Army, the Military Police Corps. I can testify that being a 31 series is hard, depressing and rage making. I wouldn’t recommend becoming a MP, save your sanity and time.
You’ll get BAS
Bad leadership
Arbeitskultur
Leadership is a cornerstone of this organization. The work will be very rewarding, but like every company sometimes you have to do boring tasks. Would highly recommend.
Great experience
Tough Hours
Arbeitskultur
Lots of education offered, however it's up to the individual to take advantage of all the opportunities that are offered. Great place for young men and women to get their start.
Arbeitskultur
Chance to honor and serve my country. One of the best things I have done in my life. Team building, trust, accountability and trust in yourself are some of the things you will experience.
Arbeitskultur
If you love your country, exercise and you want a leg up the rest of your life join the Army or another service that appeals to you and take your turn. Three years might seem like a lot to a young person but it goes fast and you will leave with friends and experiences that you will have for the rest of your life.
Vorteile
VA Benefits, GI Bill, Govt hiring preference.
Being away from family.
Arbeitskultur
GREAT place to start a career travel see other parts of the world. Meet and make new friends. Love the comrodary. GREAT benefits. Loved my time in the Army.
Many
Nachteile
Away from home and family
Arbeitskultur
I lived with people I would never live with otherwise (a good thing). I saw parts of the world I would never choose to see but am glad I did. I made the best friends of my life. I saw horrors I can still smell. I learned things that did not come to life until late in my professional career. It gave me stories. I met people who were involved with historical events. Those 3 years motivated me to get off my duff and study. I did not want to do that job for a career and feel like I wasted my life. The way the Army is headed today, I would not recommend it.
Vorteile
They take care of you and you see the world.
Nachteile
They deprive you (necessarily) of your personal freedom and you live with unmotivated people.
Arbeitskultur
You can learn pretty much any skill in the Army. I was 17 going in the service. I had to become a grown up in a hurry. It was a worth everyday. I have lots of skills to the Army's credit. The Bad is being away from your family.
Education, Health Care
Arbeitskultur
This was the best job that I ever had. Professiona staff. Training opportunities provided to employees. Advancement opportunities provided to employees as well. Thank you for the experience.
Arbeitskultur
Was a lot of fun! I was a combat engineer, so I had the opportunity to blow up a lot of stuff. I was stationed in Germany so most of my money went to booze and partying.
Vorteile
Travel to exotic destinations around the world meeting interesting people.
Nachteile
Interesting people might shoot at you.
Arbeitskultur
I have a huge support group because of having worked here, and a Disability package that cant be beat. I enjoyed most of my time in the Army. The comradery cant be beat.
Arbeitskultur
Good place to get started in life but no balance of life. Something it’s rolling the dice when it comes to leadership. I have meet some really wonderful people and really backstabbing individual. Good benefits
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
No self care
Arbeitskultur
It was a great experience that gave me an opportunity to see the world and experience so many different people from many backgrounds and cultures. Shaped me into the person I am today.
Education, travel
War
Arbeitskultur
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at U.S. Army is definitely more work heavy.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at U.S. Army are very good. 30 days paid leave per year, health benefits for whole family immediately. Education benefits.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think if you work hard, you can stay in to retire.ManagementIn general, managers at U.S. Army competent leaders.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at U.S. Army is usually very easy and productive.OverallMy experience working at U.S. Army overall very positive.
Arbeitskultur
The army is a great experience. Specifically all the varied and exciting jobs and missions you go in. It is a fast paced organization where you learn a lot very quickly
Healthcare
You are gone a lit
Arbeitskultur
The army gives you a lot of chances for many fields of work. The army allows you to grow and gain experience in any field you can think of. Many benefits and chances of improvement.