Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Ansbach

43 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.139 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Time f your life
First Sergeant (Department Manager) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany9. Oktober 2019
Rewarding but hazardous job. You need to ensure you are physically and mentally fit. This job is not fr the lazy and weak. Must know how t work well with others. Talk to a recruiter and travel the world
Arbeitskultur
A rewarding and humbling experience
Sergeant in Charge Reconnaissance NCOIC (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany29. September 2019
Get over yourself be part of something that matters. It took a little while but I finally got it. You can do anything that you want in the Army. But you have to be committed to the Army first. Find out who you are. Find out what you're made of.
Arbeitskultur
morale is the most enjoyable part of being in the army
Senior Human Resources (HR) Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach Germany3. April 2019
Being away from home with others that are away from there family gives everyone a sense of family within those around you, so you never really feel alone because everyone around you is going through the same struggle of being so far away from home
hard but rewarding
Air Traffic Controller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  ansbach germany10. Januar 2019
I loved my time in the Army and wish I would have been able to finish my last 6 years and retire. I was hurt and medically discharged because I could no longer deploy.
travel
pt at 6am
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
unit level systems maintainer /operator 31U (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach Germany17. Dezember 2018
During this time in the Army I was in the first Patriot unit. Most of us came up thru the ranks together this was the most fun time in the Army I spent 4 yrs in this unit 3.5 was in Ansbach Germany
time off
long hrs
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
92a are the best
Automated Logistical Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  ansbach germany23. September 2018
The army is not for everyone and not for people who cant take direction or work well with others i absolutley loved being a motorpool clerk and interacting with people and i loved paperwork
tricare
Nachteile
late nights and away from home
Arbeitskultur
Worked on project consistently day to day.
Assistant Inspector General (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany7. Juli 2018
Working for the U.S. Army allowed me to work with a cohesive team and independently. I traveled from Germany to Italy on a bi-monthly basis. Civilians and Uniformed Soldiers worked hand-in-hand to serve assigned Soldiers.
Vorteile
Awesome organization to work for.
Helicopter Mechanic
Helicopter Mechanic / Multicraft Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany15. April 2018
You have many positions in the Army that are more than your title. Some days your an office clerk, some days you're a janitor, and some days your a boss. It just depends on what the mission is. It's very exciting but it's also stressful.
Arbeitskultur
A well diverse and productive workplace
Dental Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany13. April 2018
The team was more like a family and we had eachother's backs all the time. We grew as a clinic and as individuals. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else or work with anyone else if I could choose who i want to work with.
Arbeitskultur
can be stressful but very rewarding
Automated Logistic Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany10. Oktober 2017
you get to travel, meet people from all over the world, and the benefits are awesome. It puts a lot of stress on you, especially those who have families or are single parents.
Great Army Company
Production Control Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany10. August 2017
Best company in the Army! Definitely the best ran. Busy as could be but time off was given. Also in Germany so the travel and beer was great. Wish I could go back.
3,0
Proud to have served.
Avionic Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  USAG Ansbach5. August 2017
Not enough leaders that actually cared for the welfare of their soldiers.
Training, learning new sets of skills, and great support from 3rd party organizations that cater to the military.
Family Oriented Business
Combat Signal Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany28. Mai 2017
From day one I felt like I was part of the team and everyone looked out for the well being of others. Great Management Team that cared for their employees.
3,0
Combat Medical Specialist
Active Duty Combat Medical Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach Germany22. Mai 2017
Treatment of various injuries or sick-call, deployment to various regions for combat medical support, understanding all medical/trauma treatment.......
Enjoyed the experince
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  USAG Ansbach8. Mai 2017
I enjoyed my time in the Army, I developed as a person. I was able to receive a vast amount of training, which is usually rewarded by performance. I would say I was very proficient at all aspects of my job with the basic understanding that the training I receive and the amount of effort put forth could potentially save my brothers's and sisters's lives. I do not think it is the right job for everyone, but I do not regret my service.
Very Structured
Defense Travel Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany17. April 2017
The military made me a better person by teaching me skills that I can carry on with in the civilian life to be a better asset to society. They made me in to a very detailed oriented and driven individual.
Arbeitskultur
productive and fun loving place to work
AH-64D Helicopter Repairer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  ansbach, germany7. Februar 2017
the army is a one of a kind place t work every minute of it is enjoyable. working with the army has allowed me to gain knowledge confidence and vast experience.
Proud
Administrative Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach19. Dezember 2016
All the armed services are honorable and incredible. They respect each other and our country. Working with the Army is a great career for anyone looking for a challenge and a deep respect of pride.
great place to work
Behavioral Health Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach13. Oktober 2016
great place to work.

very family oriented.

great pay.

Chance to go to school and travel.

Takes care of their employees

Healthcare benefits.
I loved the Army
Logistics Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, Germany21. August 2016
I loved being in the Army, Of all the branches I was in the Army was my favorite, however I wish I would have waited a few years before I joined. I feel like 18 is too young to be stationed over seas.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage