Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Bamberg

43 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.331 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Food Service
92G Food Service Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  bamberg germany22. April 2019
It was an honor to serve my country. I had a chance to go to war and experience traveling the world. I had a chance to meet so many people from all different walks of life.
Challenging and rewarding
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany1. Oktober 2018
I was giving the opportunity to travel and exsperience things that few will ever see. Very rewarding serving the our nation and standing for those who can not stand for themselves.
Travel
Being under constant stress
Arbeitskultur
Meet good people from all cultures
Ammunition Supply Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany10. April 2018
The benefits with the Army are outstanding. You can not beat the heathcare plan for the soldiers and the families. The days can sometimes be very long, and the Officers can make things difficult, but the travel and benefits make up for it...for the most part
travel, healthcare
Nachteile
time away from family, officers
It's the Army...
88M Motor Transport Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg Germany7. März 2018
Everyone knows you by your last name. You either do or don't like it. Would definitely recommend it to people who arn't sure what they want to be when they grow up.
Army
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany28. Dezember 2017
There were good times and bad. The Army is changing and I do not like the changes that are happening. My brother is in now and the leadership there is just awful
experience
leadership
Great place
54th Engineer Battalion (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg Germany31. August 2017
The army is what you make it. I can not speak on every single MOS. You will learn grow travel meet different people and cultures. Improve day to days skills.
Be all that you can be
Expert (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany17. März 2017
I was a gunner for a MLRS tank. I was also in charge of training our Battalion on all aspects of nuclear, biological, and chemical warfare. Unfortunately I was medically retired due to a war time injury.
productive and exciting
Maintenance Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany9. Januar 2017
being in a different country while taking care of my supervisors and soldiers affairs back home. getting to know the way of life of people in different country. going out into their economy and experiencing what they face on a day to day basis.
Vorteile
knowing the way of life in a different country and the peoples needs
Nachteile
being away from family and home
Hard and exciting work
Intelligence Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany15. November 2016
Provided with lots of opportunities and experience. Benefits were great and travel options were always fun. Also job opportunities and education opportunities were great.
N/a
Chemical and Equipment Repair Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany26. August 2016
In my opinion there is really not much to tell. There was poor leadership and they seem to only worry about themselves. It seems as if the low ranking soldiers cared for each other. We developed ur leadership skills by helping one another.
94H10 TMDE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg Germany17. April 2016
To every man their own, but I loved it. There's so much opportunity. Everything is covered, and the training it topnotch.
Arbeitskultur
Great experience working for the US Army.
E-4 Corporal (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg Germany2. November 2015
Worked in the mechanized infantry, started as a rifleman and ended as a Bradley gunner. Learned how to defend my country against Iraq in the first Desert Storm. Management was great to me. Co workers were great to work for. Hardest part of the job was leaving family for war. Enjoyable part of my job was the training, sports, shooting and blowing stuff up.
Vorteile
Benefits, shooting and blowing stuff up.
Pay.
Arbeitskultur
Fun and knowledgable medical work.
Health Care Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany11. August 2015
Typical day at work included maintaining patient records, obtaining vitals, and helping doctors with procedures. I learned many skills during procedures and learned a great deal about in depth medical concerns such as the meaning of blood work.My co-workers were great and we all worked as a team to accomplish the mission. Hardest part of the job was during flu season when we were needed to immunize the community and soldiers while also uploading a note for every individual. The most enjoyable part of the job was working directly with the doctors and helping them provide quality health care.
Challenging, Competitive, and eye opening
Team leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany1. Juni 2015
My job was a Combat Engineer, I would train in infantry tactics and obstacle removal/emplacement.

I learned how to operate: basic firearms and machine guns, demolition explosives, bomb robots, route clearance vehicles, maps and GPS, and patrolling tactics.

The management is very formal and rigid.

The coworkers were immature, but to their defense it is most likely due to Stress (Which is the hardest part of that is job, As such stress management is a must).

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet and see so many different people and places. While in Germany for 6 years, I visited 20+ countries.
G.I. Bill
Stress
Army
Network/Signal Support Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg Germany14. April 2015
The army was a place where you could go many places. I learned many things from the army but the biggest one of all was discipline.
Best time of my life
Instructor / Writer Military Police School (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg Germany3. März 2015
This was one of the best times of my life and it will always be a part of who I am for the rest of my life. I am proud to have worked along such fine individuals.
technical operator at the United States Army
laborer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany8. Oktober 2014
Woke up at 5 in the morning everyday and did physical fitness training, then cleaned and operated weapon systems and then cleaned the area that we worked.
I made a lot of friends and we all worked really well together and were always willing to go the extra mile for one another. The hardest part was being away from family all of the time and the stressful environments of Afghanistan. My coworkers were the best part of my job.
Work exerience
Food Service Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg Germany4. Juli 2014
Training and responsibilities. Working under pressure to ensure that you are capable to make rational decisions under a stressful environment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Busy days and long hours
91D Power Generator Repair Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany30. Mai 2014
I was responsible for 100% of my units power generators. I was the lead generator mechanic.
experience
US ARMY
Special Electronics Systems Repair (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  BAMBERG, GERMANY19. Mai 2014
My time spent as a (94F02) Special Electronic Systems Repairer in the US ARMY was spent learning an array of tasks that helped provide communications and mechanical support to United States military units as well as foreign partners. Beyond providing outstanding mechanical support for many electronic computer and communication systems, customer service was a huge factor in building relations with other units to accomplish each mission.
Working with Soldiers to provide quick and effective service was a great experience and the most enjoyable part of doing the job. Being in a managerial position of an electronic shop provided me with skills I could further use in my civilian life and career choice.
Vorteile
varying locations, interesting people, good pay
Nachteile
time spent away from family
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage