U.S. Army

Bamberg45 Bewertungen
45 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 76.108 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Great experience that I recommend to all. The lessons and values learned in the Military are second to none. Stressful at times, but overall a great job to have.
Arbeitskultur
You learn Management and supervision practices and techniques.
Excellent communication, time management, organizational, and analytical skills

Ability to solve problems, make sound decisions, and work independently.

Desire and ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing demands.

Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment.

Work well in a team environment.
Arbeitskultur
You learn Management and supervision practices and techniques.
Excellent communication, time management, organizational, and analytical skills

Ability to solve problems, make sound decisions, and work independently.

Desire and ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing demands.

Work well in a team environment.
Arbeitskultur
It was an honor to serve my country. I had a chance to go to war and experience traveling the world. I had a chance to meet so many people from all different walks of life.
Arbeitskultur
I was giving the opportunity to travel and exsperience things that few will ever see. Very rewarding serving the our nation and standing for those who can not stand for themselves.
Travel
Being under constant stress
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
The benefits with the Army are outstanding. You can not beat the heathcare plan for the soldiers and the families. The days can sometimes be very long, and the Officers can make things difficult, but the travel and benefits make up for it...for the most part
travel, healthcare
Nachteile
time away from family, officers
Arbeitskultur
Everyone knows you by your last name. You either do or don't like it. Would definitely recommend it to people who arn't sure what they want to be when they grow up.
Arbeitskultur
There were good times and bad. The Army is changing and I do not like the changes that are happening. My brother is in now and the leadership there is just awful
experience
leadership
Arbeitskultur
The army is what you make it. I can not speak on every single MOS. You will learn grow travel meet different people and cultures. Improve day to days skills.
Arbeitskultur
I was a gunner for a MLRS tank. I was also in charge of training our Battalion on all aspects of nuclear, biological, and chemical warfare. Unfortunately I was medically retired due to a war time injury.
Arbeitskultur
being in a different country while taking care of my supervisors and soldiers affairs back home. getting to know the way of life of people in different country. going out into their economy and experiencing what they face on a day to day basis.
Vorteile
knowing the way of life in a different country and the peoples needs
Nachteile
being away from family and home
Arbeitskultur
Provided with lots of opportunities and experience. Benefits were great and travel options were always fun. Also job opportunities and education opportunities were great.
Arbeitskultur
In my opinion there is really not much to tell. There was poor leadership and they seem to only worry about themselves. It seems as if the low ranking soldiers cared for each other. We developed ur leadership skills by helping one another.
Arbeitskultur
To every man their own, but I loved it. There's so much opportunity. Everything is covered, and the training it topnotch.
It's the Army
It's the Army
Arbeitskultur
Worked in the mechanized infantry, started as a rifleman and ended as a Bradley gunner. Learned how to defend my country against Iraq in the first Desert Storm. Management was great to me. Co workers were great to work for. Hardest part of the job was leaving family for war. Enjoyable part of my job was the training, sports, shooting and blowing stuff up.
Vorteile
Benefits, shooting and blowing stuff up.
Pay.
Arbeitskultur
Typical day at work included maintaining patient records, obtaining vitals, and helping doctors with procedures. I learned many skills during procedures and learned a great deal about in depth medical concerns such as the meaning of blood work.My co-workers were great and we all worked as a team to accomplish the mission. Hardest part of the job was during flu season when we were needed to immunize the community and soldiers while also uploading a note for every individual. The most enjoyable part of the job was working directly with the doctors and helping them provide quality health care.
Arbeitskultur
My job was a Combat Engineer, I would train in infantry tactics and obstacle removal/emplacement.

I learned how to operate: basic firearms and machine guns, demolition explosives, bomb robots, route clearance vehicles, maps and GPS, and patrolling tactics.

The management is very formal and rigid.

The coworkers were immature, but to their defense it is most likely due to Stress (Which is the hardest part of that is job, As such stress management is a must).

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet and see so many different people and places. While in Germany for 6 years, I visited 20+ countries.
G.I. Bill
Stress
Arbeitskultur
The army was a place where you could go many places. I learned many things from the army but the biggest one of all was discipline.
Arbeitskultur
This was one of the best times of my life and it will always be a part of who I am for the rest of my life. I am proud to have worked along such fine individuals.
Arbeitskultur
Woke up at 5 in the morning everyday and did physical fitness training, then cleaned and operated weapon systems and then cleaned the area that we worked.
I made a lot of friends and we all worked really well together and were always willing to go the extra mile for one another. The hardest part was being away from family all of the time and the stressful environments of Afghanistan. My coworkers were the best part of my job.
Arbeitskultur
Training and responsibilities. Working under pressure to ensure that you are capable to make rational decisions under a stressful environment.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung