Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Baumholder

100 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 70.535 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Never easy but always fun!
Petroleum Supply Specialist (92F)-US Army (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany18. November 2018
With a lot of different options and accommodations it was easy to advance yourself with a good head in your shoulders. Always kept you physically and mentally fit not matter what your health always came first.
Traveling and great ben
Difficult, tough management!
Arbeitskultur
If I could, i would do it all over again
Petroleum Supply Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany12. November 2018
I really enjoyed my experience in the Army. I made bonds with people I would have never met otherwise, i enjoyed my travels, the bonuses were excellent, I was taken care of no matter where in the world I was and I would do it all again in a second.
Arbeitskultur
A very fun workplace at first but everybody was always down for some reason
Laundry and water specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder16. Oktober 2018
A typical say at work would be that most of the time were doing paperwork or just checking vehicles.
I learned to try to become a better person no matter who's watching or not. Managing in the army is a struggle for them for some reason lol. The hardest part is dealing with people that you usually dont hang out with. Socializing and being able to learn stuff that you didnt know about.
Challenging
Dedicated Operations Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder Germany8. September 2018
I loved being a Soldier. I grew and was challeneged in so many ways. I loved becoming a leader and helping others grow into becoming a leaders theirselves.
Great work place
Supply Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany19. Juli 2018
Had my own personal reasons for leaving the u.s army but other than that I loved it at was an experience. If it were up to me I’ll sign up again but as reserves.
Arbeitskultur
Its a bittersweet type of job
Managing Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany18. Juli 2018
Theres too much to say about the army. its not just a job, its your whole life. Everything revolves around it. I did travel and see the world but theres some time of my life ill never get back. I had some great leaders and some not so great ones. ive met a lot of friends that eventually became family. in the army youre all in for one team and one fight. you have to work together every day to accomplish tasks.
Not for everyone
Truck Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  baumholder germany16. Mai 2018
My experience with the military is that a lot of people are overlooked skill wise and lose opportunities because of it. People were taken for granted and being used like toilet paper.
Prodcutive
Food Service Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany17. April 2018
hardest part of the job is managing your stress levels
must always be on time
its the military so anyone should expect rules
maintain proper grooming standards
Training
Combat Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder Germany8. März 2018
US Army was a great experience for myself. Working in motor- pool, Training. I learned how to work with a team and as an individual. I had a great management team. Traveled to different parts of the world learning the different cultures and people. Combat was the hardest part of this profession. My soldiers who were under my supervision.
It was the Army
Combat Medic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany8. Februar 2018
Long hours, long lines, overworked, underpaid, but loved the experience and life the Army afforded. Got to travel to wonderful and exotic places like Germany, and Greece, and Germany, and Germany. Seriously, it was a great place to get experience as a young adult.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Daily schedule
Infantry Headquarters staff member (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany, Baumholder1. Februar 2018
Was awake at 6am to do physical exercise and then a formation. We did various tasks of cleaning, organizing, training, inventory, paperwork, and trip tickets for vehicles. Then we had a end of the day formation when ever all the work was completted
Vorteile
team work skills, learninjg new techniques for objective tasks succes, and had personal strengthes tested and expoanded upon.
Nachteile
Long hours, salary pay, and diffacult dynamic situations that demanded constant adpoatation.
Postal Clerk
Postal Operations Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany7. Januar 2018
A good place to work if you like to work hard. Great people with fun attitudes who all work towards the same goal. Eye opening experience indeed!!!!!!
Vorteile
Great people to work with
A lot of work
Great Organization to Build Life and Work Experience
42A Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, DUE4. Januar 2018
This has to be one of the greatest accomplishments of my life was serving in the U.S. Army. They offer a variety of advancement and benefit options. Once you've completed you BCT and AIT, a typical work day includes 6:30am PT and your normal work day which is from 8am-4pm like a regular job. However given your MOS those hours may be subject to change.
Great work place
Intelligence Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany22. Dezember 2017
I loved every minute of it. Great people to work with it was truly a family. The benefits for myself and my family were second to none. I love the comraderie.
Vorteile
benefits
Nachteile
Lots of deployments
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Stressful
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder Germany8. Dezember 2017
Once you're in it takes over a majority of your life. may be required to work 24 hour shifts and spend months on end away due to deployment and unless youre in a specialty job the pay isn't great
Vorteile
free housing healthcare and paid meals
loss of freedom
Arbeitskultur
Best desicion of my life
Infantry Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  baumholder, germany20. November 2017
It wasn't always the easiest and I certainly wanted to leave many times when I was there, but it was hands down the best decision I made in my life and no matter what happens I always have that to fall back on.
3plt assasins 2-6 IN 2BCT 1AD
It was the military
Combat Medic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, USAG Rheinland-Phaltz12. Juni 2017
I was broken and reformed to be a functioning member of the united states military. I have utmost love and respect for the men and women who choose to make the military their career.
Vorteile
Life skills and new experiences
Arbeitskultur
great place to be to find yourself
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  baumholder germany5. Juni 2017
loved every moment and wouldnt change my decision for joining for the world. time in service was very rewarding. learned many things about myself and how to be a team player!
great job training
combat
Arbeitskultur
Baumholder was a great community to work in.
Assistant Driver Training Instructor/Detail (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder2. Juni 2017
The community was great but management didn't function in an organized manner. There were many functions within the organization that were not held up to standard.
Excellent volunteer oppurtunities
Nachteile
Minimal advancement opportunities within the organization
great place to work
Saw Gunner SPC (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, Germany18. April 2017
its something different everyday and your always getting closer with your platoon on a daily basis. Theirs plenty of room for advancement and upgrades in pay.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage