U.S. Army

Baumholder104 Bewertungen
104 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 75.928 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
The army was awesome for skills and knowledge nobody else will understand the bad and rough times are just something to laugh about later I enjoyed my time
1,0
Arbeitskultur
The army was a good experience I learned countless valuable skills, these skills include people management, and team building skills, it is my opinion that these skills will lead to a thriving work experience
2,0

-Not much downtime

-Mission first

-Promotions
Arbeitskultur
The best choice I've ever made the skills and life experience was worth it all but it's worth it your life will never be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arbeitskultur
This was the best thing that every happened to me. It put me on the straight and narrow. Cleaned up my attitude and built me into the man I am today. Gave me the drive and knowledge that I could complete anything I put my mind too.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
With a lot of different options and accommodations it was easy to advance yourself with a good head in your shoulders. Always kept you physically and mentally fit not matter what your health always came first.
Traveling and great ben
Difficult, tough management!
Arbeitskultur
I really enjoyed my experience in the Army. I made bonds with people I would have never met otherwise, i enjoyed my travels, the bonuses were excellent, I was taken care of no matter where in the world I was and I would do it all again in a second.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
A typical say at work would be that most of the time were doing paperwork or just checking vehicles.
I learned to try to become a better person no matter who's watching or not. Managing in the army is a struggle for them for some reason lol. The hardest part is dealing with people that you usually dont hang out with. Socializing and being able to learn stuff that you didnt know about.
Arbeitskultur
I loved being a Soldier. I grew and was challeneged in so many ways. I loved becoming a leader and helping others grow into becoming a leaders theirselves.
Arbeitskultur
Had my own personal reasons for leaving the u.s army but other than that I loved it at was an experience. If it were up to me I’ll sign up again but as reserves.
Arbeitskultur
Theres too much to say about the army. its not just a job, its your whole life. Everything revolves around it. I did travel and see the world but theres some time of my life ill never get back. I had some great leaders and some not so great ones. ive met a lot of friends that eventually became family. in the army youre all in for one team and one fight. you have to work together every day to accomplish tasks.
Arbeitskultur
My experience with the military is that a lot of people are overlooked skill wise and lose opportunities because of it. People were taken for granted and being used like toilet paper.
Arbeitskultur
hardest part of the job is managing your stress levels
must always be on time

its the military so anyone should expect rules

maintain proper grooming standards
Arbeitskultur
US Army was a great experience for myself. Working in motor- pool, Training. I learned how to work with a team and as an individual. I had a great management team. Traveled to different parts of the world learning the different cultures and people. Combat was the hardest part of this profession. My soldiers who were under my supervision.
Arbeitskultur
Long hours, long lines, overworked, underpaid, but loved the experience and life the Army afforded. Got to travel to wonderful and exotic places like Germany, and Greece, and Germany, and Germany. Seriously, it was a great place to get experience as a young adult.
Arbeitskultur
Was awake at 6am to do physical exercise and then a formation. We did various tasks of cleaning, organizing, training, inventory, paperwork, and trip tickets for vehicles. Then we had a end of the day formation when ever all the work was completted
Vorteile
team work skills, learninjg new techniques for objective tasks succes, and had personal strengthes tested and expoanded upon.
Nachteile
Long hours, salary pay, and diffacult dynamic situations that demanded constant adpoatation.
Arbeitskultur
A good place to work if you like to work hard. Great people with fun attitudes who all work towards the same goal. Eye opening experience indeed!!!!!!
Vorteile
Great people to work with
A lot of work
Arbeitskultur
This has to be one of the greatest accomplishments of my life was serving in the U.S. Army. They offer a variety of advancement and benefit options. Once you've completed you BCT and AIT, a typical work day includes 6:30am PT and your normal work day which is from 8am-4pm like a regular job. However given your MOS those hours may be subject to change.
Arbeitskultur
I loved every minute of it. Great people to work with it was truly a family. The benefits for myself and my family were second to none. I love the comraderie.
Vorteile
benefits
Nachteile
Lots of deployments
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Once you're in it takes over a majority of your life. may be required to work 24 hour shifts and spend months on end away due to deployment and unless youre in a specialty job the pay isn't great
Vorteile
free housing healthcare and paid meals
loss of freedom
Arbeitskultur
It wasn't always the easiest and I certainly wanted to leave many times when I was there, but it was hands down the best decision I made in my life and no matter what happens I always have that to fall back on.
3plt assasins 2-6 IN 2BCT 1AD

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung