U.S. Army

105 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 79.210 Bewertungen ansehen

Great life starter

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Good place to get started in life but no balance of life. Something it’s rolling the dice when it comes to leadership. I have meet some really wonderful people and really backstabbing individual. Good benefits

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

No self care
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Pay was horrible fun time though

The army was awesome for skills and knowledge nobody else will understand the bad and rough times are just something to laugh about later I enjoyed my time

The army

The army was a good experience I learned countless valuable skills, these skills include people management, and team building skills, it is my opinion that these skills will lead to a thriving work experience
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great way to start off career

-Great benefits -Family oriented -Always moving -Strict rules -Right place -Right time -Right uniform -Always busy -Not much downtime -Mission first -Promotions

Loved it

The best choice I've ever made the skills and life experience was worth it all but it's worth it your life will never be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Loved this job

This was the best thing that every happened to me. It put me on the straight and narrow. Cleaned up my attitude and built me into the man I am today. Gave me the drive and knowledge that I could complete anything I put my mind too.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Never easy but always fun!

With a lot of different options and accommodations it was easy to advance yourself with a good head in your shoulders. Always kept you physically and mentally fit not matter what your health always came first.

Traveling and great ben

Difficult, tough management!
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

If I could, i would do it all over again

I really enjoyed my experience in the Army. I made bonds with people I would have never met otherwise, i enjoyed my travels, the bonuses were excellent, I was taken care of no matter where in the world I was and I would do it all again in a second.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

A very fun workplace at first but everybody was always down for some reason

A typical say at work would be that most of the time were doing paperwork or just checking vehicles. I learned to try to become a better person no matter who's watching or not. Managing in the army is a struggle for them for some reason lol. The hardest part is dealing with people that you usually dont hang out with. Socializing and being able to learn stuff that you didnt know about.

Challenging

I loved being a Soldier. I grew and was challeneged in so many ways. I loved becoming a leader and helping others grow into becoming a leaders theirselves.

Great work place

Had my own personal reasons for leaving the u.s army but other than that I loved it at was an experience. If it were up to me I’ll sign up again but as reserves.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Its a bittersweet type of job

Theres too much to say about the army. its not just a job, its your whole life. Everything revolves around it. I did travel and see the world but theres some time of my life ill never get back. I had some great leaders and some not so great ones. ive met a lot of friends that eventually became family. in the army youre all in for one team and one fight. you have to work together every day to accomplish tasks.

Not for everyone

My experience with the military is that a lot of people are overlooked skill wise and lose opportunities because of it. People were taken for granted and being used like toilet paper.

Prodcutive

hardest part of the job is managing your stress levels must always be on time its the military so anyone should expect rules maintain proper grooming standards

Training

US Army was a great experience for myself. Working in motor- pool, Training. I learned how to work with a team and as an individual. I had a great management team. Traveled to different parts of the world learning the different cultures and people. Combat was the hardest part of this profession. My soldiers who were under my supervision.

It was the Army

Long hours, long lines, overworked, underpaid, but loved the experience and life the Army afforded. Got to travel to wonderful and exotic places like Germany, and Greece, and Germany, and Germany. Seriously, it was a great place to get experience as a young adult.

Daily schedule

Was awake at 6am to do physical exercise and then a formation. We did various tasks of cleaning, organizing, training, inventory, paperwork, and trip tickets for vehicles. Then we had a end of the day formation when ever all the work was completted

Vorteile

team work skills, learninjg new techniques for objective tasks succes, and had personal strengthes tested and expoanded upon.

Nachteile

Long hours, salary pay, and diffacult dynamic situations that demanded constant adpoatation.

Postal Clerk

A good place to work if you like to work hard. Great people with fun attitudes who all work towards the same goal. Eye opening experience indeed!!!!!!

Vorteile

Great people to work with

A lot of work

Great Organization to Build Life and Work Experience

This has to be one of the greatest accomplishments of my life was serving in the U.S. Army. They offer a variety of advancement and benefit options. Once you've completed you BCT and AIT, a typical work day includes 6:30am PT and your normal work day which is from 8am-4pm like a regular job. However given your MOS those hours may be subject to change.

Great work place

I loved every minute of it. Great people to work with it was truly a family. The benefits for myself and my family were second to none. I love the comraderie.

Vorteile

benefits

Nachteile

Lots of deployments

Stressful

Once you're in it takes over a majority of your life. may be required to work 24 hour shifts and spend months on end away due to deployment and unless youre in a specialty job the pay isn't great

Vorteile

free housing healthcare and paid meals

loss of freedom
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

• Unternehmen
  • U.S. Army
  • Bewertungen
  • Baumholder
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?