U.S. Army

Standort
9 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.173 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
It was really nice to go to work everyday and talk to coworkers. Teamwork played a great part in the day to day operation. Everyone was cooperative in getting the work done and meeting the established standard. Management played a great part in the day to day to day operation. We were briefed on a daily basis on our expectations. We use the chain of command and it worked for us. The greatest part of the job was that we were appreciated when be accomplished the assignment ahead of schedule and there were no negative issues. As an inspector, the toughest part was to deal with seniors in different sections especially when we recommend corrections in the way things were being done. The best part is being praised by the boss for a job well well done.
Free to take brakes as necessary, Health Care, Ira & 401k
Nothing to add.
Arbeitskultur
Not bad once basic training and AIT were complete. Spent tour in Germany and did not make it back to the states to visit family but once a year. Created a lot of stress.
Arbeitskultur
Great Place to Work. Quick Paced, evolving mission requirements, requires high degree of adaptability, agility, and flexibility. Great management team and leadership.
Vorteile
Contributing to the well being of American public
Constant Change
Arbeitskultur
Combat Arms MOS life was rigorous and very challenging. But with great challenges comes great reward. Regardless of job location, deployment, or situation. The US Army will challenge individuals to perform to the peak of their abilities in order to accomplish tasks on every level. In the army, you are part of one of the largest teams of individuals in the world. As time goes on and that team grows, you will always continue to be a part in your life even long after the military.
Arbeitskultur
The military life was rather mundane, but I got out of what I always wanted that was traveling Europe. I met so many unforgettable people. It was fantastic.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Life of a soldier can change drastically from day to day; month to month and year to year. ARMY Career are for dedicated and career minded people.
Arbeitskultur
Serving the U.S ARMY was a privilege for me. To become a soldier it thought me discipline, endurance and the knowledge to become a good leader and team player. Week days at 0530 my company starts out with row call followed by one hour of physical training except on Friday's its an hour and a half with the battalion. After PT we are given one hour for personal hygiene and breakfast. Second formation proceeds and Company Commander and First Sargent would brief on performance status and upcoming events. I was assign to the motor pool ( company fleet and equipment maintenance repair and supply shop. My job as Material Supply Specialist is to record all deficiency, repair and parts replaced on every equipment and vehicle. I had to maintain shop stock of supply parts and had to maintain the company's field supply parts trailer. We had to make sure that every equipment and vehicle were combat ready at all time. The only cause for a vehicle to be deadline would be due to non-availability of parts. My Motor Sargent was good leader and knew his soldiers.He was always open for discussion with any individual should a problem occurs. What I enjoyed the most was working with a team that enjoyed their job and took it seriously. The hardest part of the job was preparing for an inspection Brigade Headquarter's.We had to make sure records were in sync, supplies and parts were tagged with part numbers and location bin should match records.After I separated Active ARMY I had to do three years in the ARMY Reserve. The ARMY had made me what I am today.Continue to move forward to every challenge - mehr...
Vorteile
Day off for best in inspection, the only enlisted selected for mini Inspector General team.
Nachteile
Spend a lot of time on Alert and details.
Arbeitskultur
Supervised, served or assisted as a member of a team tackling rough terrain in combat situations. Provided expertise in areas such as mobility, countermobility, survivability and general engineering.
Arbeitskultur
here you learn because you must, great career, you travel the world and all is paid for just do your best and enjoy what this job offers
you always have a job