U.S. Army

Grafenwöhr77 Bewertungen
77 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 75.887 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
War sehr gut und vielfältig, hatte dort viel Spaß..man verbesserte sein Englisch..wer die Amerikaner mag war dort gut Aufgehoben..mir gefiel es sehr gut
Arbeitskultur
Every individual selected are trained to become expert in their choosen job. Army provided opportunities to get trained and grow. Leaders motivates subordinates through award presentation for outstanding performance. Get promoted based on
Arbeitskultur
Best place I have worked in 20 years, if you are looking for something that can give you a steady income, 30 days free leave and free schooling then the army is the best place for you.
Arbeitskultur
I lot during my time in the Army. I was given every opportunity to grow and learn as both a soldier and an individual. I would recommend military service to anyone.
Arbeitskultur
I went about my day, a typical day in the job area was working either in my battalion office or out in some field training, the changes varied every single week, month, day. The hardest part of my job was being halfway across the world, away from everything and everybody you genuinely cared about. The most rewarding part of my job was knowing and having that I had 800 + soldiers under my supervision as their battalion's chaplain assistant with of course my chaplain who was also in charge but he had a degree within his religion practicality and I did not, religion is not forced on people, if that's what you are thinking, it was simply there to help and was designed to help the soldiers in times of struggles and the most importantly aspect was the soldiers health status in a physical state and a mental stage. The rest is unsaid since I was to experience and have the opportunity to be a U.S. Army soldier.
Vorteile
Free lunch but long lunches as well.
Nachteile
The area of work constantly changed.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Tough job, pleasing 20000+ customers with less than 30 employees in our AOR. Teamwork is the key. Determination is critical. Pay is good. Location is best kept secret.
Arbeitskultur
its long hours some days but you learn a lot of different skills. work place is fun an you meet a lot of good people. the hardest part of the job is the stress and time management . the most enjoyable part of the job is the bonding with new people and the training.
Arbeitskultur
Time management and discipline was fostered very well from beginning to the end of my career. Although sometimes hours were long and strenuous, the team environment made the work to be done as painless as possible. In addition this offered numerous opportunities for growth and the ability to progress in pay grade. While all of these things occur'd I was able to learn valuable things such as leadership time management and self discipline as the Army operated with limited supervision more often than not once you have proven your competency.
Vorteile
benefits
Nachteile
limited job spectrum
Arbeitskultur
the army is a good thing. i believe the military is a good option, but my unit RES 2CR is bad and a terrible place to be. it should not be a first duty station
Arbeitskultur
Great workplace. Learned lifelong skills in management, organization, leadership. Tasks were challenging but managing time and prioritizing work was key. The workplace was great for me and co-workers and leaders who cared for my personal issues, concerns, and family at home. Demanding hours and high-stress work took the most out of me but compensation was fitting each time for my family. Would do it all over again!
Arbeitskultur
On of the best units I belonged to, very balance work life and personal life. Long hours but is to be excepted in the army. Would definitely go back there any day
Arbeitskultur
My career in the US Army was awesome. The training that was provided improved my confidence and prepared me for leadership in all fields. The ability to observe and work with other cultures provided me with insight that can't be measured
Arbeitskultur
I have learned a lot about responsibility, and what it truly means to take pride in your work, and I have gained a lot of discipline in myself. I love what the army has done for me and all I have learned. I will retain what meant most to me and apply it to my life. It was a great stepping stone and it helped me find my drive to what I really want in life.
Free living
Toxic Leadership
Arbeitskultur
The Army changed my life. The diversification of personalities and the difficult training will change your outlook on life. Every soldier will experience a boss that they don't like and vise versa. The job experiences gained working in the military are much more versatile that most would assume.
You serve your country
Sacrificing freedom
Arbeitskultur
Being a paralegal in the US Army taught me discipline, work ethic, time management, and productivity! The customer service skills I have learned from my experience in the army has assisted me in every aspect of business in the civilian world.
Arbeitskultur
The Army is what you make of it. For some it is a nightmare and for others it's the greatest job on Earth. With today's current operations tempo, I would not recommend it to anyone with a wife and children.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Army offers a lot of opportunities, but there are far more negatives involved with being an enlisted service member than there are positives. Big guns are only so cool for so long.
Vorteile
Benefits, Good amount of leave days, always payed
Nachteile
Management, time lines, hours worked, discipline
1,0
Arbeitskultur
The army can be okay at first but it gets stressful I was always hardworking but I can’t be away from home that long I have things that I need to take care of and a gf to take care of, I have done a lot for the army and passed basic training and advanced training and gotten certificates in SERE training online courses I’ve always been told what to do and I listen.
Vorteile
Free meals and no bills for housing and hospitals
Nachteile
No freedom and stressful and away from home and family for a long time and deployments
Arbeitskultur
Working as a Military Pollice officer was exciting all around. The experience gained on the job will help a person throughout their entire life and provide skills that you can not find anywhere else.
Arbeitskultur
Usually on a typical day will be busy. Doing the monthly inventories with the Company Commander or whoever's assigned to do Sensitive item inventory. After lunch will be picking up supplies at the RSSA Warehouse & sorting out supporting documents. If there's any turn in's then we need to start on the paperwork
Lunch
Working Late
Arbeitskultur
Being an IT specialist in the Army means having long hours and at times very high pressure to get assignments completed and then there are times with no work at all.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung