Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Grafenwöhr

74 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.139 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Army in my View
Office Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Bavaria, Germany31. Juli 2017
The U.S. Army is great for people that are uncertain how they want to handle their future. It is very structured, although communication can be severely lacking depending on the unit.

The pay is not great, but the benefits greatly make up for it. There are also several programs available for things to do.

I would recommend anyone to at least try to serve in the U.S. Army for at least two years.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Pay
Arbeitskultur
Fun, and stressful organization to work for. I loved it.
Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr20. Juni 2017
Everyone should join military, and experience it for themselves. You'll meet great people, and develop a bond that you can only develop in the military.
No room for growth
MEDICAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr Germany12. April 2017
Wanted to do something different but I was locked in at a stage. I liked the peers. I was very upset that to get promoted it was pretty much who you know not what you know.
good time off
promotions
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Great Job Culture and Job Security
Assistant Administrative Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr4. Januar 2017
The hardest part of the job was the unpredictable work schedule. The typical day at work was busy with updating service members pay accounts.
Job Security
Long Hours
Arbeitskultur
Cavalry Scout/ Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwohr, Germany11. Dezember 2016
productive, spends your time well and very rewarding. work for outstanding leaders who mold you and help put you onto the right track to bettering yourself.
Network Engineer
Security Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr18. November 2016
Seven years’ experience working with commercial and military satellite communications systems and computer network technologies. Highly sought after for installation, configuration, operation, and troubleshooting expertise. Well-versed in both transmission and routing of data networking and computer operations. Strong project management and team collaboration skills.
1,0
Human Resources
Administrative Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr5. Oktober 2016
 Encompassing background in Administration, including experience in employee training, counseling and mentorship, conflict and resolution, general office operations, HR records management, HR standard operation procedures development.
 Demonstrated achievement in negotiating win-win compromises, producing outstanding work environments, and increasing morale by providing purpose, direction, and motivation. Developing team building programs, writing personnel manuals, job descriptions and management reports
Good, Bad and the Ugly
Equipment Record Parts Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr28. September 2016
I've had good times and bad time while I served but I will never forget the people I met and the experience that's one in a life time,
Arbeitskultur
Its harder then it sounds.
Fire Support Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany20. September 2016
It's thanks and strong person to work in the Army. Both mentally and physically. In my experience I have meet alot of great people and seen alot of beautiful place. But overall this isn't a job it's a lifestyle. A lifestyle that overall didn't fit myself.
Vorteile
Great Benefits, sturdy foundation for future jobs.
Nachteile
Long hours and working in extreme conditions.
Arbeitskultur
tough work with great people
Cannon Crew member (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr5. September 2016
While serving in the army you learn how to live in a structured environment for example everyone in a platoon has a specific task and responsibilities. You learn a lot about working with various types of people from all backgrounds. You meet a lot of great people in the army and it is easy to make friends because everyone must go through the same training. Being away from your family is generally the hardest thing you have to deal with but on the other hand you get to go to many far off places you wouldn't normally go to and are usually permitted time to go out and explore the people and places you are in.
Military Enviroment
Unit Supply Logistician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr18. August 2016
Performed supply requests, receipt, storage, issue, accountability and preservation of individual, organizational and installation equipment; assists to maintain automated supply system for accounting of organizational equipment and supplies; assists to maintains all administrative supply and supporting document files; responsible to issue, receive, ensure cleanliness, secure and control weapons / ammunition; plans, conducts and evaluates section training; Serves as alternate trainer of section subordinate.
Early work days
Arbeitskultur
Great place to develope multi tasking skills
Operations Supervisor/Automated Logistic Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr8. August 2016
the hardest part of the day was trying to get every mission complete with very limited personnel and even less time to do it in.
great people
not so great people
Excellent Life experience
Transportation Coordinator/ Operations Sergeant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany19. Juli 2016
Overall the US Army was a great chance to serve my country and build new relationships with new people. My biggest concern while severing in the US Army was the lack of concern for families and at time the soldiers.
Traveling often
Nachteile
Lack of concern for families
Arbeitskultur
Join, For the Rest of Your Life.
INFANTRY TEAM LEADER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwohr, Germany3. Juli 2016
The Army is tough, but it is also often fun and rewarding. It really pays off when you leave, especially if you serve a full 20 years and retire. The benefits are amazing, from free college to job training, not to mention being able to put military service on your resume. It's a great opportunity, and occasionally even an adventure.
Vorteile
Free food, training, housing, education, and more.
Nachteile
Home/work life balance. Deployments can be rough.
My Opinion
Civil Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr1. Juli 2016
The most rewarding aspect of any job is to be able to connect with people to receive an overall outcome.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
The Army is what you make of it.
Systems Support Systems Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr6. Juni 2016
I enjoyed my time in the Army and there is a time where family comes first. Management is really based on the organization. you will find Good one and Bad ones. I learn a lot about IT and systems troubleshooting.
Great structure
Agency Program Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, Germany10. April 2016
You can't beat the benefits, its a good trade off if you don't mind being stripped of basic rights. It really helped me mature as a person and professional.
A great, rewarding career
7th Army Noncommissioned Officer (NCO) Academy (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr28. März 2016
after serving over 20 years on active duty, I am proud of what the Army has allowed me to accomplish. I managed over 100 Soldiers daily, ensuring there job and parts of their personnel life were met and in good order.
love it
SENIOR FOOD OPERATIONS MANAGER (NCO) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, BY4. Januar 2016
It was a great work environment, enjoy my time there. It was in Germany, I enjoy the country and the culture. Work with wonderful people who care about the job.
oversee
oversee
Develop and Providing Collective Training Venues
DIRECTOR- Leadership Training Program (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, BY12. November 2015
Working with training audiences to develop training objectives then designing and providing that training. Training audiences went from individual operators all the way up to, and including, 4 star general officers.
Challenging and Exciting
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage