Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Grafenwöhr

74 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.306 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Great structure and organization
Fire Support Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, BY7. November 2015
working in office/training/combat setting. High discipline and structured setting. learned much in radio and personal defense. Co-workers were nice and knowledgeable of job. Most enjoyable part of job was teaching lower enlisted job knowlage and watching them succeed.
Productive and learning experience
Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, Germany24. Oktober 2015
The workplace was fun and productive. Everyone had great hospitality and all worked together to get their jobs done in a timely manner. As for my job and bosses, it was great. I learned a lot of things about the what my bosses do and some I wasn't even suppose to know, which was even better. My co-workers were fun and always had something for me to do if I didn't have anything to do at that particular time. The hardest part of the job was understanding and comprehending. My boss and co-workers were always talking rather quickly and saying words and acronyms when I have no idea what they're saying or meaning. I had to keep writing down everything that was said so that I wouldn't get confused about anything and do something wrong. The most enjoyable part about my job was my boss because he taught me about the aspects of the job and even parts that i wasn't suppose to know. Because he taught me alot about the job, I wasn't working an average clerical job where you sit around all day answering phone or shredding papers; I was doing that and more. The job was fun and a great opportunity, plus, I was able to do something for the military, which is rewarding in itself.
HR Specialist
Supervisory Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, BY23. Oktober 2015
Provided customer service support for over 30,000 Soldiers and their Families by providing reassignment orders and command sponsorship orders.
Great mentors
Nachteile
Did not work there long due to retirement from the Army
Great atmosphere, great people
Intel Analyst and Assistant Security Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany30. September 2015
My time at the 7th JMTC allowed me the opportunity to work in two different offices during the day. In the morning I was an Assistant Security Manager. In this position I helped to initiate background investigation using the Center of Excellence website. I also in and out processed individuals coming into the unit.
In the afternoon I worked as an Intelligence Analyst, collecting data about threats, current events, and relevant happenings in the Commander's Area of Operations.
I was privileged to work alongside highly skilled and trained individuals in the intelligence community. All of my co-workers were civilians who had previous military experience. They helped me to better my knowledge of Intelligence collection, COMSEC, and security measures.
Productive environment
Electronic Tax Filing Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  USAG Grafenwoehr14. Juli 2015
Working with USAG Tax Office was very challenging, but I worked along with great advisors, who helped me to accomplished my daily tasks. We worked as a team in order to get the job done. I enjoyed my time with them.
US Army
Chief of Assessments (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, BY8. Juni 2015
The Army is what you make of it. The demands are very difficult and moving every three years or less is expected. There is no better comrade and dedication in an organization. However, leadership is hit or miss. Either you are under excellent supervision or it is completely lacking.
Purpose, motivation, challenge
Work/Life mix, moving
Pleasant work enviroment
Housing Management Support Branch NCOIC (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr germany1. Juni 2015
• Serves as the USAG Bavaria Housing Division Liaison NCOIC for the garrison Directorate of Public Works (DPW) with a staff of 30 DA civilians and local national employees in support of over 17,000 military, civilian employees and family members; serves as the principal military advisor to the Housing Chief on all matters involving unaccompanied Soldiers and Army Family Housing residents of 32 Housing Communities
Very professional enviroment
Nachteile
Individual issues sometimes with disrespectful tenants
Work Place
Human Resource Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  grafenwoehr, germany20. Mai 2015
I learned many skills while in the army time management, team building skills, and cross training. The days were long , but the job was very easy I learned a lot from so many great people.
Good Job Security
Heavy Equipment Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwohr Germay27. April 2015
Great job for benefits and compensation. Also as long as you do the right thing the job security is great along with the work life.
best job in the world
Battalion Command Driver (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr Germany13. April 2015
Great job. Get to serve the USA, work with 7 NATO countries, learn various communications skills, drive awesome equipment, all around great job.
productive and fun work place in Grafenwoehr ,Germany
Line Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany22. März 2015
On a Typical work day we have a pre-briefing on the daily operations. I supervised and made sure that the tasks were completely with the best quality and on time as our overseers would ask of us. Speaking on Management I guaranteed that whatever task was put out my team and I would make sure it is accomplished. I enjoyed management being to help others and lead others as well as the employees above and below me being able to have the best team work experience and fun work environment . The hardest part of my job was going to war and losing soldiers( employees) as casualties of war. The Most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help others and being able to say i served my country with pride, respect and dignity.
free lunch tax-free shopping
24 hour duty, being away from family in the time of need
Being the logistics Officer
Deputy Logistician Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwohr Germany10. März 2015
Loved the job and if I could stay in Germany would still be doing it. Love the people that I worked with and for. Could not ask for better leaders
Traveling Europe
Arbeitskultur
Fun but hard work environment
Tactical Data System Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, BY23. Februar 2015
Was a fun time but not for everyone. Don't know if you will be him at 5pm or the following week. Depends on your job requirments.
Good benefits.
Nachteile
Unsure of time with family
Grafenwoehr Training Area Dining Facility
Cook (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, BY12. Januar 2015
Met interesting people in a fast pace military kitchen. Many new experiences which helped to develop my overall cooking career.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Steady work flow all day long
Automated Logistical Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, BY10. September 2014
Always had something to do.
I learned the entire warehouse operations
My bosses were great people to work with
Hardest part of my job was learning new things on my own
Most enjoyable part of my day was interacting with my customers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Fantastic experience!
GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR (VOLUNTEER) - Left due (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany2. September 2014
Wonderful experience helping family members and soldiers thrive overseas.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
High paced training that will bring out the best in any individual.
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr Germany11. August 2014
Usually you start work at 0630 and get off between 1500-1700 every night. The job teaches you time management and brings out the best in each and every person. Typically there were 4-8 individuals I was responsible for. Making sure that each person was taken care of physically and mentally was a challenge due to fact that each person had a different back round and personality. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the individuals you train progress in their job field knowing that you paved the way for them to become a successful leader.
Vorteile
Housing, healthcare, dental, free gym, job location
Long work hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
US Army
Intelligence Oversight Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, BY21. Juli 2014
Great place to serve your country, gain experience, and learn new skills.
1,0
Life with the Army
CYSS, Training Specialist NF (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  USAG Grafenwoehr, Germany18. Juli 2014
Very rewarding since 1999 when I first began. Moved to Germany in 2005 and enjoyed working for MWR and CYSS for all these years. Typical work day is very energetic, long hours but rewarding knowing at the end of the day you provided the best service to the Soldier and Families to meet the mission.

Very outgoing individual so co-workers were awesome and great to get along with.

Most enjoyable part of my job was being able to work in a foreign country and get to see the diverse lives of people and how my service to the community played a huge part in mentoring and making a difference.
Arbeitskultur
It was an fun and safe work place.
AAFES, Cashier/ Customer Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany22. Juni 2014
My duties included retail sales, stocking display tables, cashier services, and customer service
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage