U.S. Army

Standort
24 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.168 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Ich würde mich heutzutage nicht mehr bei der U.S.Army bewerben. Immer die Wahrscheinlichkeit des Stellenabbaus vor Augen, wäre es nichts mehr für mich.
Urlaubs und Weihnachtsgeld Tariflich abgesichtert
Abzug der U.S.Army aus Deutschland
Arbeitskultur
Was a lot of fun! I was a combat engineer, so I had the opportunity to blow up a lot of stuff. I was stationed in Germany so most of my money went to booze and partying.
Vorteile
Travel to exotic destinations around the world meeting interesting people.
Nachteile
Interesting people might shoot at you.
Arbeitskultur
If you aren't sure what you are going to do with your life out of high school. The U.S. Army will train you to be successful throughout any career. Highly Recommend this experience!
Arbeitskultur
The most enjoyable part of the job. Was a sense of honor serving my country. As well as defending people. Who could not defend themselves. A sense of pride in doing so as well.
Pride Duty Honor Serving my country
Arbeitskultur
While a member of the Army you are aware that you are a small (but important) piece to a very large picture. Team work and communication is key. I learned to listen, never quit the importance of selfless service, dedication, integrity and pursuit of excellence. Skills I apply in all that I do daily.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Deployments
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Life in the military overseas can be especially tough depending on who your NCO is. I had an NCO that set me up for failure and humiliated me in front of other soldiers on a regular basis. I tried to take it up my chain of command only to have it backfire on me. I eventually fell apart and ended up on suicide watch and was kept on it for over 3 months. I was finally sent to the hospital but only after I reported being attacked by the person watching me to the military police. I later found documentation in my file dated for the April before the July I had my breakdown. It stated that I should be sent for a psychiatric evaluation. Suicide watch is supposed to be limited to 48 to 72 hours. Just enough time to get the soldier to a hospital and admitted into the psych ward. I have heard that this would never have happened in the states. I was stationed overseas in Germany. I have mixed feelings about my military experiences. I loved Europe and I made a lot of close friendships. I love my military training experiences and my drill sergeants hold a special place in my heart, especially Drill Sergeant Seabron! She was awesome and helped me immensely!
Vorteile
Can see the world, You develop strong bonds with your fellow soldiers, A good NCO or officer will encourage you and build you up. They will have your back at every turn, as long as you do what you are supposed to.
Nachteile
May spend long periods of time away from family, A bad NCO or officer can make your life miserable.
Arbeitskultur
Great opportunity to travel and see the various cultures throughout the world. Training and education was a positive experience. Learned great work ethic.
free health care
separation from family
Arbeitskultur
Lots of Traveling. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a Soldier. Welding on up armor vehicles. I also liked shooting my Weapon and P.T. was a blast.
Being a Soldier.
Nachteile
Too Much Work Put In with to Little Reward Sometimes.
Arbeitskultur
I felt I always had good leadership who card about our well being. The hours were long but the work rewarding. I had always thought the military provided job security until the reduction in forces program laid me off.
3 square meals and your own personal trainer
Nachteile
Long hours, blood, sweat, and tears
Arbeitskultur
GREAT COMPANY, Great Benefits, Great Mission. Take any opportunity to work with this enterprise. You will need to work your own personal development course, but it is an amazing place to work.
Arbeitskultur
This was more of a Peyton Place. Definitely who you knew was more important than what you knew. Having 10 people in your chain of command and being told what to do by 6 of those people was difficult.
Arbeitskultur
Ran ULLS and SARSS reports on a daily basis. Went to different SSA's to pick up parts for my company to fix our vehicles for training. Went on field problems every three months to have experience and knowledge just in case of deployment.
Arbeitskultur
The entire process took just over a month, and about a month and a half till the start of orientation (Remember this is a government job so there's always extensive screening processes). I love working here and meeting new people.
Arbeitskultur
Being overseas during wartime was difficult, however working for the U.S. Army Dental Command (DENTAC) allowed me the feeling of family and security. Working alongside my wonderfully enthusiast dentist, while also being requested to assist other dentists, surgeons, and assistants, all for the purpose of looking after the dental needs of our soldiers and their families, truly fulfilled me and helped me get through such a difficult time in another country. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my assigned dentist, training junior enlisted recently recruited soldiers in their dental assistant positions. The most difficult part of my job was watching the hardships on the families during the deployments of their husbands and wives.
Vorteile
The ability to grow through continued continuing education and new work experiences
Nachteile
The opportunities for advancements were minimum due to limited facilites.
Arbeitskultur
challenging but fulfilling I don't want to tell you more.. go talk to a recruiter if you don't know about the military blah bah blah yeah yeah and so on
Arbeitskultur
I worked with a lot of really great people. The job was very challenging. Overall I enjoyed my time in Germany. This is where I met my husband that I am married to right now.
Arbeitskultur
Much discipline and structure. Good order and direction on all tasks.Typically physical, early, productive days. much diversity in training. A lot of training.
Arbeitskultur
It was a adventure and a great opportunity. I met great people who I am still friends with. I was able to learn how to be team player. I manage, inventory, and provide supplies. I work on fixing power generators. The hardest part was deployment and field exercises. The pro was the ability to obtaining money for school.
Free room and board
Nachteile
You need to have self-discipline
Arbeitskultur
working for the U.S. Army is the best, to serve my country is an honor that I was glad to do.
Arbeitskultur
Exciting job with endless possibilities. very adventurous in or overseas. Their is nothing nor will there ever be better than to be able to protect the land that we walk on in the old U.S.A.
travel, serve etc
pay, benifits
Arbeitskultur
I look back at my time in the Army with fondness. Being apart of a great team was awesome.
Vorteile
Travel, holidays, leave time.
Nachteile
Sometimes feeling like a number.