Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Heidelberg

33 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 69.987 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
It was the Army and I was in Germany. Learned a lot about other countries
NCOIC Tompkins Barracks Special Services (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany10. April 2019
I feel a lot better about the experience now that It is over. I did end up with limited medical coverage through the V.A. And that has proven itself to be a very good thing.
Vorteile
Ended up with four people working for me to help run the Sports Program at Tompkins Barracks, Heidelberg, Germany.
Nachteile
Had to wear the clothing that they provided.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and a lot of education
Information Technology Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany6. Juli 2018
Typical work day would consist of PT first thing in the morning. Followed for 9am work call til 5pm. The day could involve anything from Army Warrior and Task Drill to having to have a Ruck March. What i learn from the military was a structure and to always have long term and short term goals. Workplace culture involved working around people who became family and we all strive for achievement.
The hardest part of the military was actually how hard you made your career. The most enjoyable part of the work of no repetitiveness.
Travel
Nachteile
Away from family long periods of time
Supported Intelligence Operations in European Theater
ISR Officer/Collection Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany30. März 2018
Worked with Joint US Military and Coalition partners to ensure the security and safety of Europe against threats from terrorists and criminal elements.
Served My Country and its soldiers
Long Days
Arbeitskultur
It was a outstanding job
Supply Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany7. Dezember 2017
it was a pleasure to work with individuals that was very knowledgeable about there work assignment. They also was very supportive in teaching new employee there new area of responsible
Very Knowledgeable Individuals
Arbeitskultur
army is good to start your carrier
Assistant Supply Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  heidelburg16. August 2017
worked in a warehouse ,took inventory of all items, received and shipped out items. drove forklifts many different ones. worked with many people. traveled a lot.
good place to work
Arbeitskultur
Great experience to travel the world, and work with an array of different types of people.
Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany5. Juli 2017
I enjoyed getting to travel most while serving in the military on active duty for 4 years, and reserve for 4 as well. I was thankful to be stationed in Germany, before the age of 21, I had seen half of the world and met many good people. I had great management and chain of command. Deploying to Afghanistan for a year long tour was an experience of a lifetime.
Vorteile
Benefits, meeting new people, traveling.
Nachteile
I lived in the barracks on base in Germany which was an old WWII base remodeled, The winters were pretty severe to train in.
Treated Like a Professional
Special Operations Logistics Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany8. Mai 2017
Great work environment where everyone was assumed to be a professional at their job until they proved otherwise. Supervisors were very flexible, but demanded that all assignments be done thoroughly and responsively. Great camaraderie.
Challenging
Counterintelligence Special Agent (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany5. April 2017
My job was very challenging and I enjoyed getting to work with new people, travel the world, and help assist with multi-modal, real world, security issues.
Arbeitskultur
Loved serving my country.
Telecommunications Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  heidelberg germany4. November 2015
This is a job I truly feel the most proud. Enjoyed serving my country and traveling all over the world. Love travel due to my experience in the Army.
Vorteile
Great benefits and life experience.
War
3,0
hard work and dedication
Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, BW2. November 2015
i enjoyed my time in the Army it challenged me and pushed me to be better and try hard the hours are long the days even more so and there are times your away from your family for long periods of time
Challenging and Rewarding Experience
Team Chief (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany5. Oktober 2015
Army life is both challenging and rewarding. While the days can be long, the benefits are soon realized through the valuable knowledge and experiences.
Typical Day
Trojan Spirit II Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, BW17. Juni 2015
My typical day was a bit different than those who came with me at the same time. Since I was moved to another platoon I had a lot training. The training was both formal and informal. For the formal training contractors who knew the systems would teach how the set-up, tear-down, maintenance, and troubleshooting. The informal was done by co-workers who would take time out of their schedule to mentor by teaching or showing skills needed for the job. Once management saw that I had training then I was given more tasks like helping the set-up of LANs when we went to the field. Or helping the system admin in their tasks to make it easier for them. One day I could be loading ICUs, doing inventory, or running Cat5 cable.
The most enjoyable part, for myself, was the fact that the days could be busy and did not repeat daily.
Training opportunities
Awesome Experience heidleberg germany
Personnel Administration Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg Germany23. April 2015
It was the most interesting thing i have done. a lot of travel met great peoplke it was an honor to serve my country. That is all i have to say.
Arbeitskultur
Great benefits and opportunities to excel
Telecommunications NCO Liaison (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany21. April 2015
While the Army isn't for everyone, I loved it. There was structure and flexability at the same time, allowing for a great work environment.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Arbeitskultur
Made me the man i am today
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  heidelburg,gm15. April 2015
Trained me in
Advanced First Aid,Crime Prevention Techniques,Crisis Intervention Techniques,Driving/Maneuvering Skills,Fingerprinting,Firearm Handling and Maintenance,Investigation Techniques,Loss Prevention Techniques,Prison Management Techniques and Protective Services.
Free GYM
on call 24/7
Challenges of inventory
Operations Manager (Platoon Sergeant) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany1. Dezember 2014
Accountability is backbone of every well meaning organization and I acknowledge the responsibility inherent in that role. Eventhough it can be challenging, I cherish every moment.
It's the U.S. Army
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany22. Juli 2014
Working for the United States Army is a challenging, fulfilling career. USAREUR was an amazing place to be, with easy access to all of Europe from Germany. Given the chance, I'd go back.
Arbeitskultur
I have enjoyed working for the United States Army for over 23 years in all aspects
Telecommunication Contracting & Ordering Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany13. April 2014
The United States Army provides possibilities to grow within the company. Throughout the years I served the army, I only have positive experiences. Great co-workers
Arbeitskultur
Human Resource Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany4. Dezember 2013
Worked a human resource specialist, processing files and paperwork. Provided customer service to DoD Civilians as well as Soldiers.
Arbeitskultur
Licensed Practical Nurse (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelburg Germany25. November 2013
Work form 7 to 7
work as a clinical coordinator for the Commander
Long Hours
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage