U.S. Army-Logo

28 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.455 Bewertungen ansehen

Interessanter Arbeitsplatz

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Am besten gefällt mir an diesem Job das ich mit Menschen verschiedener Herkunft arbeiten darf.

It was alright

Being in the military is very challenging overall. You're away from your family. Work very long hours. But it is very rewarding. You meet a lot of good people and make some good friends.

Great benefits

Nachteile

Long hours and away from family

Mission oriented

Always a goal to be met. Connections made while serving are great bonds.
Arbeitskultur

Learned things about myself I would’ve never found out

Put me in situations and gave my opportunities i would have never gotten to experience. Got to mentor people of all ages and backgrounds and learned when it meant to be a environment changer.
Arbeitskultur

creates a good mentality that you may use for the rest of your life

It was a benefit for me to work there because it allows me to pay for college and pursue my own career that I want. They are also very many jobs that you can choose from to better yourself.

Vorteile

long breakfast and lunch breaks

Nachteile

Time off is never guaranteed

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

Long hours of sitting around until last minute

The army has terrible time management skills. You will spend most of the average day sitting around "waiting on the word" then last minute when you think your going to get off work they send down information that should have been put out hours in advance. At the beginning of the day they will put out tasks that need to be completed but everything is priority so you spend the first part of your day running around like a headless chicken
Arbeitskultur

Everyday was different, and everyday was a learning experience.

Met a lot of great people from many different backgrounds. Friend ships that will last a life time. Diverse work culture. Hardest part of the job was deployments to a combat zone. Most enjoyable part of job was meeting new people.

Amazing organization

Enjoyed the volunteer experience and would recommend anyone to try and get your foot in the door. The only opportunities here in Germany are to volunteer until a position opens up.
Arbeitskultur

Long Hours little pay takes a special person

Not a horrible job but it is getting more political so everyone has to be PC which is a shame, people are hard on each other to better them so they can trust each other. Had a great chain of command at the end. Individual experiences will vary depending on what job field you choose.

Vorteile

Got to do things some only dream of

No family time

Secure workplace

My day started at 8am and ended at 5pm. I learned how to type up a standard operating procedure (SOP) and preparing military awards and other military procedures.

Job security

Jobs bei U.S. Army

in Hohenfels
Weitere Jobs anzeigen

The US Army

Every American should serve there country in one way or another. The Army is what you make of it. You give what you put in. It is a great employer hands down and its fun to.
Arbeitskultur

Dynamic and fast past at higher levels

There is not a typical work day, which gives you a variety of tasks. I learned many skills that ranged from management to technical skills within my occupational specialty. The culture is built on a set of ethics and values. The U.S. Army is very diverse which also contributes to the culture. The hardest part in this job is ambiguity and long stays away from family due to deployments, schools, and trining to name a few. The most enjoyable part of the job is serving our country and being a part of the bigger picture.

Advancement, training, comradery

Nachteile

sometimes rank is associated with knowledge
Arbeitskultur

Challenging, high tempo, intense and exremely satisfying work environment

Brief the Chief of Operations at 0830 hours and staff through power point presentation of missions being conducted in training area. Brief the weather, perstat, safety violations, medical evacuations by air or ground.Finally, brief the last 24 missions, current 24 missions and next 24 missions. After the brief is concluded, I monitor several key radio channels for communications with key personnel in the training area. I update the brief slides deck for the nex day. All medical emergencies are called up through radio communications. I ensure to call air or ground evacuation depending on the severity of injury of US Soldier or Multination Soldier. I

Vorteile

Very rewarding and challangeing job.

12 hours shift with constant monitoring and fixing issues non stop

N/a

I love the Army that is why I served for 23 years but the only problem is you deploy a lot and that is why I decided to retire. The only part of the day I did not enjoy the early morning physical training.

Pay

Physical Training in the Morning

Great experience

Learn to do 100 different things all over the world. Great people to serve with. Unbeatable benefits. Good opportunities to travel around the world and live in the culture.

Vorteile

Great people to work with!

Nachteile

Relocate often, long hours, sometimes stressful

Loved serving our country

I loved being a support to the families that were serving by ensuring the welfare of their families. I ensured the safety and educational development of children while maintaining good working relationships between the army organizations, the families and children.
Arbeitskultur

Work with not much drown time

Worked a lot and always on the go. Learn how to become a stronger person. Get to do fun things. Have a sense of pride and doing something that matters
Arbeitskultur

This was a great place to work

Here I was able to work with Special Forces and facilitate their training in a conventional force setting. I coordinated everything for them down to ammo and worked with them during each training event insuring there were no issues.
Arbeitskultur

Every day was different and organized

There is never a typical day in the military. You are always doing two three four or five things at once. Multi-tasking and Team management are the bread and butter of the organization. Professionalism was always the standard when it came to communication. I was directing traffic from four people and calling one Boss and relaying messages to and fro. All and all this job has a lot of ups and a lot of downs to it.

Vorteile

Free health care, meals, Housing.

Nachteile

Short breaks, very stressful.

Productive and Fast pace

As a Company logistics Manager is the U.S. Army I Manage all functions relating to inventory management, procurement, issue, receipt, storage, cataloging, reconciliation, and redistribution of stock, and provisional supplies and equipment required, applying supply principles, concepts, and methodologies. Maintain a Consolidated Property Book record and other logistical requirements whose value is over $46 million dollars. Responsible for computerized and manual surveillance and control of Government property located at several of the Department(s) facilities.

Work flexability

Can work long hours

US Army

The US Army is a commitment that needs to be made with all your heart and soul, and a willingness to be flexible in whatever they job entails and whatever else may be assigned to you.
  • Unternehmen