U.S. Army

Kaiserslautern83 Bewertungen
83 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 75.887 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Good opportunity for travel, great benefits.
Work culture can be awesome, but varies wildly depending on where and with whom you work. Hours can be a nightmare.
Arbeitskultur
It's just that simple. Work hard and get rewarded. People will always find something to compain about, but if you stay at it and learn your job, you'll be fine.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
I was a contractor for the US army in Germany as a dental hygienist. I have NEVER worked in a more hostile environment. I was an E11, treated like a zero. Also much harassment by the EEO!! The management was atrocious, I felt like I was working in a junior high school. Workers would actually sabbatage sp? Other workers work. These were girls who were angry that other girl’s husbands had a higher rank. that other
Arbeitskultur
The military may be a dangerous and important career. It provides discipline and structore to its employees. Also provides useful skill sets such as attention to detail, physical resilience and technological skills.
Arbeitskultur
The Army is made up of people from all walks of life. The Army has drastically changed. After 911 the Army allowed recruits in without a High School diploma, and criminal records requiring waivers. This is now the leadership. A unit can have the best working environment under one leader, and can change for the worse as soon as someone different takes over. Some leaders will provide tasks way above one's pay-grade but will not trust and micro manage personnel. Many leaders are "Say as I do, not what I say" type of leaders.

I have had the opportunity to travel. I have also been able to complete my college degree and progress in my career.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
The culture inside the office was a very work driven enviroment. It was a fun a placeto work but it was a job that required a lot of focus and dedication. Delegating work to my soldiers was the hardest part of the job for, I had a very specific method of operation and only put out the highest quality of work.

Work with soldiers who are eligible for promotion and even arranges the promotion ceremony, process classification or reclasification actions.

Prepare orders and request for orders.
JOB ADVANCEMENT, OVERALL BENEFICTS, TRAVEL OPORTUNITIES
EXTREMELY LONG HOURS. SHORT BREAKS
Arbeitskultur
I definitely enjoyed my time a Parachute Rigger in the Army. However, the Army in general just didn't make me happy anymore and felt it was my time to move one. There are a lot of great opportunities and benefits in the Army, it just wasn't my personal preference of a life career.
Vorteile
Benefits, stable income, career progression
Nachteile
culture, a lot of time away from home, long work hours, mismanagement and under appreciation of enlisted members
Arbeitskultur
The typical things about a day in the Army are hard work, fun, camaraderie, and physical fitness. One of the things I learned in the Army is that everyone is stronger than they think they are. With the right encouragement and motivation an individual can do almost anything. Another thing I learned is how to leverage the different strengths of individuals in a team to accomplish a mission. The workplace culture in the Army is one that requires you to work as a team towards a greater goal. The fact that Soldiers work, live, sleep, and eat together makes them an extended family to the point that they will give there lives for each other. The hardest part of the job is losing touch with friends you make along the way. The most enjoyable parts of the job are making new friends, traveling, and knowing that you are a part of something greater than yourself.
Friendship, benefits, travel
Loss of friends
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Did well on easy testing. got a job as a Company clerk. Assigned to Germany. Very make work type of job. mostly boring. Read a lot to make time pass.
Traveled all through Europe ! Loved that. Have thanked Uncle Sam for that most of my life.
Vorteile
Office was warm and dry. Job was temporary
Nachteile
19 years old, 6, 000 miles away from home for two years.
Arbeitskultur
Joined in 1997 as a mechanic. I didnt know anything about maintenance. by the time that I retired I had acquired almost every skill in maintenance imaginable. i learned to work on vehicles as well as buildings.
everything
non
Arbeitskultur
The US Army was a means to an end. It prepared me for life once I chose to pursue other careers. Excellent travel opportunities, and exposure to many different cultures.
Arbeitskultur
Each day would have its only challenges and bring better opportunities of growth that could be gain from the experience. I enjoyed the work culture and the mandatory traveled requirements of meeting new people and learning new things.
Arbeitskultur
Love the army put me in positions i would never be in because of the service, got to travel and meet a lot of people from different places on this earth !
Good benefits
Wear and tear on body
Arbeitskultur
maintaining operating and Performing checks all heavy wheels military vehicle. work with people from all part of the world with different background, origins and races
Arbeitskultur
The military is not for everyone, you really have to want to do it and motivate yourself when the times get tough. It was a great experience and I would do it all over again in a heart beat, but I'm glad my time is over as well.
Arbeitskultur
The US Army is a great organization. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to choose where you would like to station. I chose to get stationed in Germany. As a result I get to travel pretty much more than a dozen countries.
The hardest part of the job is being away from families and friends.

I have learned leadership, resiliency etc
professional growth
Being away from home
Arbeitskultur
I joined the military to become a Military Police Officer, and I was successful. After 3 years, I changed to become a NBC agent. NBC=Nuclear, Biological, Chemical. I was assigned to a unit in Germany and was responsible to train the entire battalion how to successfully deal the NBC issues that may occur. I was also the Battalion Commanders driver, so I was able to see all of Western Europe.
By far the best thing to happen to me in the military was when I met my future wife and we had a baby girl.
Family
Partial Separation
Arbeitskultur
While there is a fair share of rough times while being a soldier, there are plenty of moments during your time that you can find as a once in a lifetime experience. Commonly referred to as "The best worst time of my life.", if you plan on joining just be prepared for the unexpected. The people you meet while serving quickly become a family more than coworkers. It's physically demanding as well as mentally demanding.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Deployments
Arbeitskultur
Forecaster will be responsible for maintaining a minimum forecast accuracy error.
The current accuracy measurement is MAPE (Mean Absolute Percent Error) which is an industry accuracy standard that measures forecast error as a percent of overall shipments or demand. Standards for performance range between 25% and 45% and Forecaster will be expected to be in this range and guided to perform towards the lower level where possible.
ok
Arbeitskultur
show up on time at work and do your job well pretty much what other normal people does. The workplace was clean and has to be maintained clean most of the time.
Arbeitskultur
serving in the Army was and is the highlight of my life. I would highly recommend this oppurtunity to anyone who is interested. Service to our country is the highest honor in any Americans life.
Service to country
away from home
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung