Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Kaiserslautern

78 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 70.554 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Great experience, just not a career for me
Combat Fitness Instructor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany29. April 2019
I definitely enjoyed my time a Parachute Rigger in the Army. However, the Army in general just didn't make me happy anymore and felt it was my time to move one. There are a lot of great opportunities and benefits in the Army, it just wasn't my personal preference of a life career.
Vorteile
Benefits, stable income, career progression
Nachteile
culture, a lot of time away from home, long work hours, mismanagement and under appreciation of enlisted members
Great Organization for selfless service
Patriot Missile Operator Senior Advisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany22. April 2019
The typical things about a day in the Army are hard work, fun, camaraderie, and physical fitness. One of the things I learned in the Army is that everyone is stronger than they think they are. With the right encouragement and motivation an individual can do almost anything. Another thing I learned is how to leverage the different strengths of individuals in a team to accomplish a mission. The workplace culture in the Army is one that requires you to work as a team towards a greater goal. The fact that Soldiers work, live, sleep, and eat together makes them an extended family to the point that they will give there lives for each other. The hardest part of the job is losing touch with friends you make along the way. The most enjoyable parts of the job are making new friends, traveling, and knowing that you are a part of something greater than yourself.
Friendship, benefits, travel
Loss of friends
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Drafted....didn't want to die in VietNam but no choice
Company Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern27. August 2018
Did well on easy testing. got a job as a Company clerk. Assigned to Germany. Very make work type of job. mostly boring. Read a lot to make time pass.
Traveled all through Europe ! Loved that. Have thanked Uncle Sam for that most of my life.
Vorteile
Office was warm and dry. Job was temporary
Nachteile
19 years old, 6, 000 miles away from home for two years.
great place to work
Maintenance Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern10. Juni 2018
Joined in 1997 as a mechanic. I didnt know anything about maintenance. by the time that I retired I had acquired almost every skill in maintenance imaginable. i learned to work on vehicles as well as buildings.
everything
non
3,0
The cost of freedom...
21 ST THEATER SUSTAINMENT COMMAND COURT REPORTER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany22. Februar 2018
The US Army was a means to an end. It prepared me for life once I chose to pursue other careers. Excellent travel opportunities, and exposure to many different cultures.
Arbeitskultur
Very enjoyable balance of life
Operations Sergeant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern15. Februar 2018
Each day would have its only challenges and bring better opportunities of growth that could be gain from the experience. I enjoyed the work culture and the mandatory traveled requirements of meeting new people and learning new things.
Army
Help Desk Technical Support (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany, kaiserslautern23. Januar 2018
Love the army put me in positions i would never be in because of the service, got to travel and meet a lot of people from different places on this earth !
Good benefits
Wear and tear on body
Arbeitskultur
productive and best work culture
First line supervisor (Specialist) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  kaiserslautern, germany20. Januar 2018
maintaining operating and Performing checks all heavy wheels military vehicle. work with people from all part of the world with different background, origins and races
It was an experience.
Battalion Motorpool Shop Foreman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany29. November 2017
The military is not for everyone, you really have to want to do it and motivate yourself when the times get tough. It was a great experience and I would do it all over again in a heart beat, but I'm glad my time is over as well.
Arbeitskultur
Great organization to work for
Human Resources Team Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany23. November 2017
The US Army is a great organization. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to choose where you would like to station. I chose to get stationed in Germany. As a result I get to travel pretty much more than a dozen countries.
The hardest part of the job is being away from families and friends.
I have learned leadership, resiliency etc
professional growth
Being away from home
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Great
Battalion NBC NCO (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany6. November 2017
I joined the military to become a Military Police Officer, and I was successful. After 3 years, I changed to become a NBC agent. NBC=Nuclear, Biological, Chemical. I was assigned to a unit in Germany and was responsible to train the entire battalion how to successfully deal the NBC issues that may occur. I was also the Battalion Commanders driver, so I was able to see all of Western Europe.
By far the best thing to happen to me in the military was when I met my future wife and we had a baby girl.
Family
Partial Separation
Good experience
Audio Visual Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany20. Oktober 2017
While there is a fair share of rough times while being a soldier, there are plenty of moments during your time that you can find as a once in a lifetime experience. Commonly referred to as "The best worst time of my life.", if you plan on joining just be prepared for the unexpected. The people you meet while serving quickly become a family more than coworkers. It's physically demanding as well as mentally demanding.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Deployments
Arbeitskultur
good
Finance Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, GE29. September 2017
Forecaster will be responsible for maintaining a minimum forecast accuracy error.
The current accuracy measurement is MAPE (Mean Absolute Percent Error) which is an industry accuracy standard that measures forecast error as a percent of overall shipments or demand. Standards for performance range between 25% and 45% and Forecaster will be expected to be in this range and guided to perform towards the lower level where possible.
ok
3,0
ok
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany9. September 2017
show up on time at work and do your job well pretty much what other normal people does. The workplace was clean and has to be maintained clean most of the time.
Challenging and Stimulating
EMT, Heavy Equipment Operator, (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany22. August 2017
serving in the Army was and is the highlight of my life. I would highly recommend this oppurtunity to anyone who is interested. Service to our country is the highest honor in any Americans life.
Service to country
away from home
interesting job
Food Service Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  kaiserslautern germany8. August 2017
Worked in a fast paced kitchen with military soldiers overseas in Germany. Gave me the opportunity to meet new people and to respect another culture.
I worked with lots of different cultures and enjoyed their food. Management was very professional just like they should be as the US Military
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
My daily work schedule
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany26. Juni 2017
I just got out of College when I start working for the US. Army Civ.
I had to type up contracts for our employees and Military orders for our Military personal. I loved working at the office. We had donated surplus that the Military didn't use any longer. So we sold it off to the public. I had very good Benefits and a awesome work schedule.
I never had to work weekends. Made very good money. I only stopped working there because my husband wanted to move back to the USA. The hardest part about working there was that I had to take the bus to work since I didn't own a car. The most enjoyable part was the kind of work and the people I got to meet
Very good job
no transportation
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Army isn't what it used to be
Intelligence Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern4. Juni 2017
I did not expect much so I did not expect this job to be good however it is defending my country so that is the reward that I get and it has been the best 5 years of my life however the army is changing into something that is not what it used to be.
Arbeitskultur
Very manageable hours with great benefits
Information Technology Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany14. Mai 2017
Fantastic amount of free time to spend with family.

Love the health benefits and consistent pay check.

Got to work with some great senior NCOs and learn a lot about my job and how to become a better soldier.
Liked the.Army
Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany12. Mai 2017
I like the army but I miss my friends I love Germany where I was stationed. Working as a patriot and Hanst operator maintainer was a very interesting career field dealt a lot with electronics computers and of course the patriot missile system itself. I was then deployed. To turkey part of operation active fence along the Syrian border.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage