Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Kaiserslautern

78 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.139 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
American Forces Network Europe
Broadcast Journalist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany1. Februar 2017
I enjoyed and excelled in the military, and enjoyed my job immensely. Broadcasting to the largest US audience outside of the continental US remains one of my most proud accomplishments. We connected our soldiers and airmen to "home", and were provided structure and training that is second to none.
Arbeitskultur
productive, motivating working company and very inspirational in making sure that there is espirit de corp within the structure and strive for greater
U.S .Army Transportation Management Coordinator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  KAISERSLAUTERN GERMANY10. Januar 2017
Striving for professional excellence and attaining greater height is what the US. Army stands for in order to achieve excellence and discipline within the ranks and we as leaders do enforce such standards and discipline with in the profession of arms.
FREE LUNCHES, PAID HOUSING, HEALTH CARE AND TRAVEL
NO FAMILY TIME
Variety in
Chief Utilities (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern6. Januar 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of tasks you're confronted with. Stretching from long lasting administrative actions that require enduring attention to emergencies where decision are to me made on the spot in order to assure continuation of operation without mission failure.
GM (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern14. November 2016
It was a good job to have while being in another country. Outstanding supervisor that took care of the team. Received, stored, issued, inspected, and accurately inventoried equipment and government procured tools, parts, and material. Utilized logistic automated database and asset management program to maintain proper accountability and custody of equipment.
Productive and Great Learning Enviornment
88M Motor Transport Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern,Germay31. Oktober 2016
Culturally diverse, great work environment. The perfect way to grow as a person and learn several different jobs at one time.
Arbeitskultur
Honorable serving of the country of United States of America.
Truck Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany17. Oktober 2016
A great place to discover who you are, your limitations that you need to improve, communication skills, team building, trust in people, and the thrill of knowing you proudly served the country in which you live!
Hurry up and Wait!!
Interment Resettlement Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern7. Oktober 2016
Before we post inside of the jail we would have a dismount to discuss the days matters. Then we would post and start our day. I learned about interpersonal communication, riot controls, leadership skills, etc. My supervisors were by the book. My co-workers were hard headed but a lot of the times they just needed guidance and leadership which I was always able to provide. The hardest part of my job was reading was prisoners were thinking throughout the day and ensuring nothing happened to other prisoners but mainly my solders. The most enjoyable part of my day is when I know we had a good shift and no one as hurt.
Vorteile
Medical benefits, and visiting new countries.
Nachteile
Not knowing what the day could bring.
Arbeitskultur
A great organization and team
Corporate Operations Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany21. September 2016
A great organization with established values, goals, and mission. The Army develops leaders and fully utilizes their potential for the good of the nation.
best experience
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany13. September 2016
Life changing experience that ii wouldn't change for the world. you're able to grow as a leader and even better a person.
Hard work, but enjoyable
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern29. August 2016
The U.S. Army is hard work, but you will feel satisfaction and pride in your work. Management has a hierarchical system with steady advancement if you put the work in and co-workers feel like family.
Massive compensation and benefits
Nachteile
long hours, work on weekends occasionally, away from home
Arbeitskultur
Respectable workforce and great organization
Motor Transport Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern20. August 2016
The U.S. Army is a great organization to work for. They give you the opportunity to travel and meet some really great people. Everyone I met treated me like I was an equal. I learned many great skills like how to be a leader and how to excel in my job. I learned how to properly load and unload cargo on a flatbed trailer. I learned that it is important to pass on any knowledge I have to new personnel. The hardest part would probably be dealing with people who weren't willing to learn. The most enjoyable part would probably be being out the road and getting to travel so much for work.
Army life
Human Resources Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany28. Juli 2016
0600 accountability for physical fitness, 0900 work call you will performed your day to day task and any other task that you will receive. You day doesn't end until all task are finish with at your level, but you still have to follow up to ensure that task got completed all the way. You never know what time you will be getting home. Overall you stay engaged thru out the day and you motivated with all your soldier working beside you.
four day weekends
little time with family
The U.S. Army.
Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern26. April 2016
The Army isn't for everyone but if can survive In-Processing, Basic Training, and A.T.I. ( Advanced Individual Training) you're half way there. Once you reach your Permanent Party station things become a little more relaxed.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
A young persons game
Combat Medical Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern11. April 2016
If your young and have no intentions of going to college first then thing about joining one of the armed forces branches. Not a bad way to go! The perks are outstanding!
Vorteile
Housing and education all paid for
bullets and hand gerandes
Great experience
Pharmacy Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP14. Dezember 2015
Definately great to do right after high school at least for the experience. The army has really long days at work at help with more experience.
US Army
Support Operations, Ground Readiness Branch Chief (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP7. Dezember 2015
I have been with the US Army for 28+ years. The Warrant Officer program has been incredible and you have a great ability to effect the organization. The overall balance always depends on your current unit since you move every 3-4 years. I enjoyed the housing and education benefits. The larger bases have great medical.
Arbeitskultur
Productive place of employment with great benefits
Logistics and Movement Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany5. Dezember 2015
I expanded my knowledge from a novice to a superior logistics manager over my 14 years in the US Army. It was an enjoyable and great job experience that has countless opportunities for education and advancement. The most beneficial part of the job was working alongside various branches of the military and learning from them.
Education, Health Benefits, Adaptability
Salary
Missed my calling
Patriot Missile Crew Member (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP12. November 2015
When I joined the Army I was 18 years old, married and with a child.
Joining this branch was the best thing that I have ever done. Family oriented and fellow soldiers are some of the best people you will ever meet.
I left too early
U.S. Army Job Summary
Human Resource Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP4. November 2015
Allows people to reinforce their military bearing while operating their occupation at the best of their ability. Peace through knowledge is a recurring concept within this particular unit. Has a very distinct and strong work culture.
US Military
91B Light Weight Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany5. Oktober 2015
We worked hard and we lived hard. The US Military is a great place to learn a skill set that you can apply everyday. The are several other benefits to working for the US Military.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage