Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Kaiserslautern

79 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.331 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
US Military
91B Light Weight Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany5. Oktober 2015
We worked hard and we lived hard. The US Military is a great place to learn a skill set that you can apply everyday. The are several other benefits to working for the US Military.
Long Days, Mildly frustration
Office Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  kaiserslautern, germany27. September 2015
This company prepares you for fast data entry on certain platforms for many types of different information systems. The best part of the job is helping people in a fast paced enviroment.
Arbeitskultur
Very good learning experience and great way to start my life
Movement Control Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany27. Juli 2015
I'm very glad I joined right out of high school. The Army has no doubt made me a far better person than I once one. I'm grateful for all my lessons and experiences I have gained.
company
Food Service Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  kaiserslautern germany21. Juli 2015
worked there while being in Germany, each station is different and so I will not say anything about working overseas since all theses positions are stateside related
I LOVE the U.S. Army1
Public Affairs Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany3. Juli 2015
The time I was assigned to various jobs for the U.S. Army, while living in Germany, was spent learning an entirely new culture and growing more and more in love with the organization and most of its members each passing day. I believe our army is lead by courageous, brilliant, and honorable men and women who inspired me by their selfless service.

I constantly was offered additional responsibilities and accepted them, as well as upward mobility, with relish. I travelled throughout Europe and the Middle East and was enthralled by numerous individuals and cultures.

By working for the army, I was allowed to take an imaginary trip across the U.S. by working with representatives from every state and socio-economic level. From my experience with the army, I grew as an individual, as did my understanding of my fellow Americans and our place in this world.

I enjoyed immensely the privilege of working for the U.S. Army and the wonderful men and women who comprise it. I would gladly work at their sides again.
Vorteile
Travel, education, lifelong friendships.
Nachteile
Enemies who misunderstand the organization
Being US Soldier
Intelligence Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany1. Juli 2015
A typical day would be to make sure you make it to work on time and left when you shift was over. Also, to make sure I Complied what my Boss had told me to make sure Peoples background checks were done correctly. I learned a lot being able to have better communication skills along with, having management that was pretty competent. The Hardest part of my day was Working out in the morning as part of my job. the most enjoyable part of my job was the comradely.
Vorteile
Four day weekends, Traveling, steady income
Nachteile
being away from family, Working crazy hours.
Army Life
Maintenance Section Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany23. Juni 2015
I enjoyed my time with the U.S. Army. Through the good and the bad I learned lessons I will put to good use professionally and personally.
Great people Great benefits
Long Hours
US Army Europe
Current Operation Leader and Office Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany29. Mai 2015
many tasks that require low levels of thought process, very routine. The coworkers are great and have built a team enviorment that has really helped accomplish whatever tasks and events.
Teamwork
Boring
Its what you make of it
Military Police (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP26. April 2015
The U.S. Army is a great place to work for people that want to be part of a goal driven team. There are opportunities for progression and advanced training. The benefits are pretty great considering the alternatives.

A standard day in the U.S. Army varies between units but everyone can expect to be up early for physical training and will learn not to anticipate getting out of work an any particular time of the day. The military culture allows for people to develop life long friendships with co-workers and experience many great things that an average person would not. The most difficult part of being in the U.S. Army is the lack of stabilization; especially for those who have families. Soldiers are always on the move whether it is going to training events, changing duty stations, or deploying in support of military and humanitarian aide operations. The most enjoyable part of being part of the U.S. Army is the ability to experience the world in a way that is unparalleled to any other job. Traveling to places that most people only dream of going is one of the greatest things I have done in the military.
Training, Travel, Health Benefits, Great Dental
Away from family
Productive, Analytical, Data Entry, Calculating
Financial Management Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  kaiserslautern24. April 2015
Financial services ranging from accounting to military pay data. I learned analytic skills, managing subordinates, excel,word, and powerpoint building, etc.
Rewarding experience
Child and Youth Program Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP20. März 2015
Working for the Army provided me an opportunity that I've never had before. I worked with preschoolers each day and they taught me just as much as I could teach them. My job presented challenges each day, of course, but it was very rewarding to be able to work through those challenges and learn from them.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
Great Family oriented company
Supervisor, Material Handling (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  kaiserlautern, germany19. Januar 2015
US Army taught me so many different skills. I would recommend this employer to anyone.The hardest part of this job was constantly being deployed.
Free exercise, Fringe Benefits, Job Training, Retirement Plans
Nachteile
Deployment and predeployment and postdeployment
Great Location and Leaders
G1 Human Resources Division Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany11. Januar 2015
General work the work day starts at 8:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm Great organization that takes care of its employees. Management is great and take care of employees. Co-workers are team players and great to work with. The job sometimes can be boring however we find things to improve on and the job gives you the opportunity to help people and make the organization better.
Location, management, co-workers
Parking, facilities.
Arbeitskultur
Learn every aspect of most jobs
Military Police Patrolman (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP9. Dezember 2014
The U.S. Army was a great experience and job. It taught me as police officer that I am not even above sweeping and mopping the floor. As a soldier you undertake many different tasks on a day to day basis and it teaches you to be extremely flexible and to handle stress is almost any situation
Vorteile
great benefits, free travel, once in a lifetime experience
Nachteile
never see family, always on call/working late no overtime
was a good experence
army cook (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  kaiserslautern, germany3. November 2014
i worked long hours with less time off than other jobs in the army

i learned different types of cooking styles

my co workers all worked as a team

the hardest part of the job was having to train the new soldiers how to cook

i enjoyed learning new things and new styles
new experences
Nachteile
short breaks, wasnt able to see my family much
Arbeitskultur
Takes a certain type of person to understand the military career
CBRNE,Water Treatment Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany23. September 2014
there were no typical days but most started out with a 2-4 mile run some muscular strengthening quick shower breakfast and ready for work by 8 am back at work by 9 and worked until we were done with everything that needed to be done. At times being required to pull 24-29 hour shifts. I learned Loyalty, Duty Respect Selfless Service Honor Integrity Personal Courage. Most of my actual co-workers I had I will always remember. The hardest part of the job was being away from my wife and children a lot of the time. The most enjoyable part was the friendships I made along the way.
Fun Serving my country
Health Care Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP22. September 2014
I had a lot of fun protecting, serving and contributing my service to my country at the time of war.
Vorteile
Free medical care, Job security, respect and courage
Arbeitskultur
Demanding and stressful work environment.
Parachute Rigger (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserlautern, Germany6. September 2014
I supervised, assigned, scheduled and directed activities of subordinate personnel. Also, directed, supervised and performed packing, maintenance and airdrop functions related to parachutes, airdrop textile components and other airdrop equipmment.
Great expierience with great people, time for a change after 4 years
Sensor Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany27. August 2014
I joined the Army right after graduating High School in 2010, as an 18 year old I was unsure about what i wanted to do in life up to that point. So, I decided that I should enlist in the Army. I am very thankful for all of the guidance and mentorship from all of my leaders throughout my enlistment. Without joining the Army I wouldn't be as determined and driven to complete the task at hand. The Army made me realize what it meant to be accountable for my actions, and responsible for any mistakes that I made. My Military Occupational Specialty (M.O.S) helped me realize that i wanted a career in the technical field.
Great learning experience
Automated Logistics Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany12. August 2014
I had fun learning new things everyday while being able to serve my country. Even though the Army was my first job, I learn what you can and cant do. The experience being in Germany was AMAZING!!!!!!
THE BENIFITS
Nachteile
not being able to see my family as much as i would have liked
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage