Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Kaiserslautern

78 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.189 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Productive workplace.
Operations Officer/DPC Officer in Charge (OIC) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany23. Juli 2014
It was a great place to work. I managed German employees and Army Soldiers as well. We moved equipment and Soldiers to and from exercises, deployments, and back to home station. The job was demanding, yet very productive.
Arbeitskultur
The best job in the world.
Communications Information Security Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany11. Juli 2014
Imagine a job where, everyday, you are serving your country and helping to keep your friends and family safe from harms way. Communications in the military is far reaching and multi-faceted. In my career, I've done tactical (satellite, LOS, radio, frequency management, bandwidth management, planning, project management, information assurance, knowledge management, Cisco systems, etc.) and enterprise or strategic level communications at a garrison or civilian setting. It's overwhelming the information you can learn in the military. I would highly advise any young person to start out for at least a couple of years in the military, if only to get your head on straight!
Vorteile
See the world, fight for freedom, go to college.
Nachteile
Time away from the family...
Arbeitskultur
Feeding the soldiers of the world
Food Service Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  kaiserslautern, ge28. Mai 2014
In a dfac where soldiers come to recieve their meals, you get a chance to meet the world cause everybody come from everywhere. you get to know there story over time and see their background.
3,0
Hard Work Pays Off.
Motor Transport Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany29. April 2014
Typical day at work starts with exercise in the morning. then you head off to work and it all depends on what job and what unit you are in.
Great Benefits, Fun work environment
Deployments
Productive work enviroment
Family Readiness Support Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  K-Town Germany11. April 2014
Loved this job, got to work with families of deployed Solider. Provided them guidance and information on available programs while their loved one was away.
Rewarding
Arbeitskultur
Best way to start Life off
AUTOMATED LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany18. Januar 2014
The only thing that I did not like was waking up at 530 to go do physical training. I learned so much. They taught me a excellent trade. You work with a wide range of different personalities which helps you learn how to deal with people. I love how I got to travel a lot. I am only 23 and have been all over Europe.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
A great place to explore the world and learn discipline
Human Resource Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany8. August 2013
A typical work day would be to get up and do physical training from 6:30am-7:30am. Then i would start working at 9am. I would make sure soldiers paperwork is good and that they have everything that they need. i answer all of their questions to the best of my ability and process paperwork that they give me. i go to lunch from 11:30am-1:00pm. I return to work and finish up what needs to be done and if everything goes well then i get off by 5:00pm.
Vorteile
learn a lot of new things, traveling, meet new and exciting people
Nachteile
sometimes very long days and nights
Arbeitskultur
Lived in Europe for the last five years
Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany31. Juli 2013
Exercised every morning, ensured all vehicles were able to operate. Fixed vehicles when broken, as well as maintained vehicles according to schedules. Fixed Generators, as well as maintained them according to time ran. Performed quality control to verify the operators could drive them.
Vorteile
four days off every month, geographically located in the center of Europe
Arbeitskultur
Good
Recreation Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany30. Juli 2013
Cannot go wrong working for the Department of Defense, living and working in Germany was a very pleasant experience
Arbeitskultur
Proud to serve my country
Petroleum Sipply Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany3. Juni 2013
I may have disagree with some things in the service, but would do it all again without a doubt.
Army
Construction Equipment Repairer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  kaiserslautern, germany22. März 2013
Army life, long hours, no family time and lots of deployments
Vorteile
job security and gauranteed pay
Nachteile
slow advancement based on schooling
Very Productive
Senior Battle Command Systems Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern Germany9. Februar 2013
•Served as Senior Battle Command Systems (BCS) manager for GCCS-J, GCCS-A, JADOCS, AFTDS, CPOF, ICSF and C2PC.
•Supervises the daily operations of the Battle Command Support Division (BCSD)
•Provided assistance to individuals within the organization for secure and unclassified VTC systems in a deployed environment; maintained, repaired and operated multiple VTC systems (Polycom, Tandberg) as the VTC Supervisor.
•Installed, configured, maintained, and repaired Siemens landline phones and BlackBerry units.
Vorteile
great benefits, great experience and team work
temp position
Arbeitskultur
Great work environment with other soldiers
Mechanic (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP16. Januar 2013
working on services for all vehicles in motor pool fixing and replacing broken parts and leading soldiers. I learned how to manage a shop for 8 to 10 people how to turn in and pick up parts fix diesel and gasoline engine vehicles . My supervisors are easy to get along with. My co-workers are fun easy going people we all get along. My job is pretty easy i'm a quick learner. The best part of my job is finding faults and repairing them
Vorteile
health care, school, long lunches
Nachteile
late nights, away from family
Arbeitskultur
It was a good experience to work overseas at the Army,Air Force Exchange Store.
Sales Associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany30. August 2012
Greeted customers. Counted money to open and closed register. Processed layaways and assisted customers with purchases. Received money for layaways and purchases. Priced ,labeled, stocked and organized merchandise. I worked with people of different cultures. I learned to use some of the Germany while was there. It was fun. It was a little hard when the line was extra long. It was a new job experience. I enjoyed most meeting people from different cultures and speaking Germany.
Vorteile
i enjoyed new experiences.
Nachteile
extra long lines at times, but customers were patient.
Fun Workplace
Food Service Worker (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, RP9. Juli 2012
Working as a LN- Local National for the US Army, was a very nice experience.
It was fun working with Germans and being treated like one of them.
reduced lunch and dinner meals, breaks were 30 min, healthcare
Nachteile
long hours, working holidays and weekends
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Working in the customer service industry
Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany26. Juni 2012
As a human resource specialist I was constantly working with civilians and soldiers to remedy any problems they had such as any pay problems, if a family had a family member in need of special medical attention then I could help them enroll that family member in the necessary programs needed to help, and also if a soldier desired to be transferred to another post within the brigade or to be relocated entirely.
I also was responsible for submitting award requests as well as retirements.
social environment
Nachteile
the location of germany made it hard to afford going home to the states.
My experience in the Army
Power Generation Equipment Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hanau and Kaiserslautern, Germany11. Juni 2012
My typical day when I was working as a Generator mechanic in the Army was pretty tough but rewarding. What I mean was that each day I gave 100 percent in my job to make sure that my equipment will run. Each day I check my generators to to make sure that they were up to date with its services and what ever faults it had I had to correct right then and there. I found my job rewarding when each time we were at the field and during unit's qualification day that my generators excelled at their job to power the unit's weapon systems. My squad's management was organized and well up to date with their duties in the motorpool. As for my co/workers they were easy to get along with and helped me with what I needed done. Especial the squad I started with who showed me the ropes around my unit. Other then my jobs skills as a generator mechanic I had learned to get along with my team and to work at pressured situation. Not to mention to be ready to be on the move when it comes to being prepared as a soldier as well as a mechanic. The toughest was of course the working hours. Machines break down, especially those that are more important for the unit's mission. Working late hours was easily the toughest part. Despite this fact, it was well worth the effort. The part that i did enjoy the most was fixing each of my generators after finding a tough fault. And as I stated earlier watching how good my generators performed on a successful mission.
Vorteile
acomplishing the mission, seeing the fruits of my labor
long hard hours
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für U.S. Army.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage