Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Mannheim

50 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 69.885 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Be All You Can Be!
Armor Crew Member 19K (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim- Germany26. September 2018
This teaches you what you missed being taught growing up. the discipline and the team work are superior to any other thing you will ever do in your life. You will find out more about yourself than ever known and push yourself to your true capabilities.
Vorteile
A member of the best team EVER!
you may die.
Arbeitskultur
Further my career both in and out of the Army
Motor Transportation Operator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim, Germany31. Juli 2018
Early morning wakes up and plenty of gym time.
Scheduled formations and meeting times.
Timed and scheduled breakfast, lunch, and dinner times.
Weekends off and once a month three day weekends.
Every day was a training day learning new work techniques.
There were many days that could be very stressful, but extremely rewarding at the end of the day.
The hardest part of the job is having to leave your family behind for days, weeks, months, or years at a time.
Vorteile
Bi-weekly pay, most weekends off, paid vacations
Deployments
Army
Platoon Sergeant (Supervisor) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim, Germany8. April 2018
Each day in the Army was different. You have to deal with different people and different attitude. I had to make sure the soldiers had what they need to perform their job daily. I also made sure soldiers showed up for work, PT test, dressed in correct uniform for work and safe while at work so they could return home the same way they came to work.

During my time in the Army in Germany I participated in Desert Storm in Saudi Arabia, I did not want to go but while there I had a pretty good time.
Vorteile
I got to experience some things that I would not have a chance to do any where else
Nachteile
Had to write a soldier up
amry
Administrative Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  mannheim, Ge16. Februar 2018
working for the army typical day was just like any other work day that civilian work 9am to 5pm. I am disciplined, physicall and mentally tough. the hardest part was being away from family and friends. the one thing i enjoyed was be able to travel.
the benefits, traveling
less family time
Adventurous, dangerous, fun
15T10 UH-60 BLACK HAWK HELICOPTER REPAIRMAN (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim, Germany14. Dezember 2017
While serving as a UH-60 (Black Hawk) repairman, I had the pleasure of maintaining the helicopters while building a family-like relationship with those around me. I was taught the skills necessary to complete my job and there was plenty of advancement available. Unfortunately with this job comes the risk of your life. Fortunately I never had to risk my life in the line of duty. You make a lot of friends and explore new places. The benefits are unbeatable, the pay is great, and you are well taken care of. Just avoid the officers since most of them will treat you like dirt.
Benefits, pay, travel
Nachteile
cut throat, long hours, at the mercy of your superiors
Be All You Can Be
Record Telecommunication Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim, Germany18. November 2017
I loved my time in the military, doing something that makes you feel like it's all worth it was awesome. I met my spouse in the military while serving in Germany. If you want to make a difference in the world, join the military
Serving your country
Getting deployed
gainful experience
Driver/Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  mannheim;germany21. August 2017
physical training /classroom training/hands on/learn to work with others /field operations/ delivering supplies all through Germany/ all types of weather working outside/learning other trades/all hours of the day/night
Arbeitskultur
Miltary life is great for those who are patriotic
Food Operations Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany, Mannheim3. August 2017
So if you enjoy traveling and being around diverse people the army is a great place to be. They take very good care of everyone and make sure no one is ever lacking or left out.
traveling, vacation, benefits
Nachteile
It keeps you away from family often.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Germany was great place to work.
First Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim, Germany7. April 2017
I really enjoyed working with the German Local National we had a great working relationship together. I worked with 178 Local National I serve as their Maintenance Non-Commission Officer In Charge NCOIC.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed being in the Unit.
Organizational Maintenance Management Training (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim Germany7. April 2017
This was a Military Unit and I really enjoyed working with the German Local National. Had a great working relationship with them I served as the Maintenance NCOIC for all almost years.
Arbeitskultur
America is the best country on the planet and our army is why
Soldier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  mannheim germany10. März 2017
Life changing, brotherhood and family oriented and driven. Hard working, skilled trained and professional in warrior tasks and drills. Very Physical and mentally Demanding.
Its the Army, So its not Easy
Senior Transmission Systems Operator (25Q) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim5. Januar 2017
Being in the army isn't easy, but it is fun. You will make life long friends and learn a tremendous amount of information about large organizations, government work, and your specialty.
Great Friends, Excellent Training
Nachteile
Hard, Physical, dangerous work.
The very best job
Administrative Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim5. Juni 2016
Working as civil service for the US ARMY in Germany was the best job I have ever had. They took care families and the benefits were outstanding. I have never had the structure in a job like I had with the US ARMY.
Working with the soldiers
no conns
Arbeitskultur
Great Travel Experience, Teamwork, Leadership, Diversity, and Excellent Benefits
Cable Systems Installer and Maintainer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim Germany29. Mai 2016
Serving your country is very rewarding knowing you gave your life on the line of duty,and the sacrifice your family has to endure made you feel it is all worth it for a cause. Also, it is hard work as well because you have to stay in high physical fitness and mentally prepared for any mission. You get to travel to different places and countries is one of the great benefits including health, dental, education, and many others.
It is not really hard if you put your mind into it. And respect others and work hard with others will go a long way in your career. You will also meet difficult people but just keep your nose clean and do what you suppose to do and you'll be okay. Accept any punishment if you deserve it, and even if not, just endure it until it is all over.
Know your job and do your job well so, no one can say anything. Keeping your "Integrity" is very important. Help the weak and imitate those that are strong. Hang around with people with a purpose if you wanted to make a career in the military. Have a short-term and long-term goal. Always remember you are a soldier 24/7 and always be proud of it I always have.
Travel, Education, and Health Benefit; Great Leadership; Teamwork
Bad Leadership; Discrimination
3,0
Proud to have served
Flight mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim21. Mai 2016
Liked it until the contractors took over maintenance, then it was time to get out. Got kind of ugly during the drawdown. Everyone should serve.
Vorteile
Great place to learn a job skill
Just time to move on
Nice place, good people
Customer Service Representative (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim Germany15. August 2015
I loved working for them. I enjoyed the place and the people. I helped bag groceries and take them to peoples' cars. I learned customer service skills.
great work, easy, fun
hard sometimes
Be all you can be....
Shift Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim Germany1. August 2015
It's the military, what more can you say. It's not a life for everyone but those of us that served would do it again if and when needed with no regrets.
All expenses paid vacation
Arbeitskultur
Hard work, very active lifestyle
Petroleum Laboratory Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim Germany28. März 2015
A typical day consisted of equipment maintenance and mission preparation. I learned a great deal in the Army, dealing with laboratory testing procedures, quality control for petroleum products, and I was also trained to work with water purification and as a truck driver. The leaders I dealt with were very good people and tried hard to make our missions successful the hardest thing was the constant possibility of being pulled away from family for undetermined amounts of time. There were paid vacation days that we earned each month.
good benifits
inconsistent schedule
United States Army (88M)
Heavy Wheeled Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim, Germany16. März 2015
Overall the experience was great. My main reason for joining the military was for educational benefits which I am receiving now.
Productive and Fun workplace
Technical Postal Inspector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim Germany4. Oktober 2014
Advised and communicated with all Postal Officers, Supervisors and the Postal Operations Directorate to improve the quality of mail services. patience I learned patience MAnagement was great co-workers were great there was nothing hard about this job the most enjoyable was passing government Audits
worked 5 days a week
Holidays and weekends off
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage