U.S. Army

Standort
10 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.204 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
This was the best job that I ever had. Professiona staff. Training opportunities provided to employees. Advancement opportunities provided to employees as well. Thank you for the experience.
Arbeitskultur
30 days paid time off per year; medical, dental coverage are comprehensive. Typical day depends upon job title. As a network administrator a typical day is dealing with customers, trouble shooting system failures, completing change requests and updating documentation.
Vorteile
Medical benefits, educational benefits, career opportunities, promotion potential.
Nachteile
Strict physical appearance standards. Demanding work hours.
Arbeitskultur
Regardless of your choice of military occupation, the US Army is a dynamic and challenging environment. Everyone is a leader in some capacity (formal or informal).
World travel
Arbeitskultur
Am a single mom and its sometimes difficult to manage trying to be the best soldier and mother by yourself. Want to be able to devote more time to my son while he still lives with me.
Vorteile
benefits
Nachteile
Long, long hours
Arbeitskultur
They Army was nothing but good to my family and I. I was able to experience things that never would have been possible, go and do and see things that I never would have dreamed of. The Army provided me an opportunity to broaden my horizons and set me up for success for my future.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I'm only leaving due to retirement. This was an awesome place to work due to work life and home life balance.
Vorteile
Gain a lot of great work experiences, towards gaining further employment in the civilian sector.
Arbeitskultur
I have over 16 years of honorable service in the United States Army as a Command and Control Systems Integrator. I have over 12 years of experience in a leadership role at multiple levels: small group (5-7 employees), large group (10-15 employees), and department level (20-30 employees). I have over 3 years experience in project management of Ballistic Missile Defense and over 7 years experience in operations, and training of Ballistic Missile Defense and Air Space Management. I also have over 6 years of experience in multiple ground based radar systems: Sentinel Radar, and AN/TPY-2 (forward base mode). I am extremely proficient in multiple software applications to include Microsoft Office Suite, Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Microsoft Server 2008; and Microsoft Share Point. I am also very proficient in multiple computer operating systems: Unix, Linux, and Sun Microsystems.
Arbeitskultur
Typical work days include interacting with customers to ensure the clients needs are met on an individual basis. The hardest part of the job is leaving if the task is not finished. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that we have made a difference in someone's health and have gotten them to the right place at the right time.
Arbeitskultur
Army ABCS(Army Battle Command Systems) daily checks and updates. Learned networking problem solving. Work field Training and aside multi-national military organizations. I enjoy training other coalition groups on my job experiance.
Vacation Time
Nachteile
Day to day time Away from families
Arbeitskultur
A typical day started with daily excersize, then chow and finally work call. we worked until 1700 mostly, but some days there was alot more work to be done and alot more hours to put in. I lerned that there is always a reason behind things and a way around every problem.My management was great. By great I mean fair, and impartial and didn't ever just sit back and watch the lower enlisted work. They got their hands dirty too.Coworkers in my unit were just like brothers and sisters. We knew each other like our own family and we stuck together through every obstacle and triumph.The hardest part of my job was at times having to be in uncomfortable places and strange situations. Leaving friends and family for extended periods of time. Learning to adapt and adjust to a situation at a moments' notice.The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction I got when I did my job above standard. Having people around me that supported me and cared about me.
Vorteile
all the benefits, healthcare, and meeting different people.
Nachteile
long work days, occasional manual labor
  1. Ramstein-Miesenbach