U.S. Army

sehr nette Kollegen
guter Einstieg ins Berufsleben
Befristung
Arbeitskultur
You will work your tail off. It's certainly not a 9 to 5 job. Until you get to your duty station. My first 4 years, after basic and your schooling was in Germany. It was wonderful. We worked 6am til 3pm. Except on Thursday which is considered family day in Germany. You get off work after lunch. Plus you get 90 minutes for lunch every day. 6 am was PT til 7 am. Then you reported to work by 8am.
The field sucks.
Arbeitskultur
Depending on when you start, it can be a life changing experience with many very memorable times that will allow you to learn many skills that you can take into the civilian job market.
Arbeitskultur
Was a great place to grow and become a service member for this great country. A lot of things you must overcome, but once you get a handle on that life ... it’s amazing
Arbeitskultur
Wake up early, PT, do army stuff, PT, eat, sleep.

Your platoon will become your family.

Depending on your MOS you will get to shoot alot of cool guns and/or drive alot of cool vehicles.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Hard training. 30 days payed vacation. No sick time. There are lots of classes soldiers can sign up for. Depending on your MOS(Job 11B Infantry) you have greater chances for promotion.
Great vacation time
Less time with family
Arbeitskultur
Its a great thing and I'm looking to get back in hopefully pay is great staff is better. Its a family not jus a job, train is hard but its pays off in the long run
Arbeitskultur
Being a Soldier gives you the opportunity to complete the mission and make a difference in the world. You will also gain leadership experience, as well as a work-life balance that enables you to pursue your personal and professional goals. You will be part of a global family, and you will be provided all of the community amenities you need to raise your family and enjoy life.
Arbeitskultur
I can't say enough about my experience in the U.S. Army. I was awarded many times for my efforts. I was given the opportunity to see the world and most of the U.S. because of the Army. I would not have had those opportunities if had not been for the Army. The work was hard but we played hard also. I was was injured and that injury required for me to retire but with benefits. I had challenges on all levels in my life during my tour of service that I would never forget. It helped me to not be petty and short sited. To see many facets of people from all walks of life.
Excellent experience
you have to leave
Arbeitskultur
i loved my job and what i did. traveling around and living that lifestyle was a good experience and i wouldnt change that for the world. i would go back if i could.
Arbeitskultur
I was a PFC in the U.S. Army in Schweinfurt, Germany in 1997-1998. As that was almost 20 years ago, I am certain that many things have changed since I was enlisted.
Arbeitskultur
The Army has a certain way of doing things. Fortunately, many of its procedures are quite appropriate and effective. The Army cares tremendously for its soldiers. I always felt as if my sergeants were looking out for my best interest.
Arbeitskultur
U.S. Army is a life changing employment that is not for everyone. Typical work conditions are physically taxing, with long work days. Management and leadership vary from excellent to incompetent and there are adequate opportunities advancement.
Housing, Healthcare
Nachteile
Hazardous work conditions in wartime, long seperations from family
Arbeitskultur
I spent 13 years of my life in the US Army. I learned a lot about myself. I learned a lot about leadership and the seven army core values. I had some of the greatest times of my life while in the Army.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed my 12 years in the army. It is indeed a culture shock at first, but once you are accustomed to the life it is rewarding. You will be given a lot of responsibility at times and then treated like a child other times. It requires a high level of dedication and commitment to make it in the military.
Arbeitskultur
I am a huge advocate of youth who cannot find the right path trying the military.
The Military starts by taking all the unnecessary distractions from your life and assisting you on focusing on your mind and body at first. You are then trained on how to accept a job/task/responsibility and work independently/in a team to accomplish that task.

The Military provides an environment were individuals are given genuine opportunistic situation that help them realize and rise to their potential.

Along with the personal growth benefits there are a large amount of financial/professional opportunities that arise after military service.

The military isn't for everyone, its important to remember you get out what you put in.
Travel, personal growth
Time
Arbeitskultur
If you want to gain valuable training and experiences, then look no further than the Army! You get paid to learn new skills and get valuable training and life experiences and work alongside people from all walks of life and backgrounds.
Great Training and Benefits
Away from Home and Family a lot
Arbeitskultur
From my experience with the US Army, I have found it to be a good place to improve one's work ethic and become more involved with a variety of people of different backgrounds and walks of life.
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work at teammates awesome, main priority is taking care of ourselves and make guesses happy. Will do it again if i have to.
Vorteile
Great place to work at teammates awesome
NA
Arbeitskultur
I helped out different units with there paperwork . filling , writing memos, and other office related work. while the unit was deployed I helped the rear De. to handel the spouses with updates on there husbands. I liked the office work and the opertunitie to helo out my husband unit while he was deployed
Arbeitskultur
I stated that the army was one of the most pivotal life changing moments in my life. I a glad to be counted among those who have served and upheld the rights and freedom of others.
Vorteile
stabilize current or past life situations
Nachteile
very difficult varying tasks with long hours and high risks
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung