Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Schweinfurt

56 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.189 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Hard work, but fullfilling
Cavalry Scout (Airborne), Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt10. September 2019
Depending on when you start, it can be a life changing experience with many very memorable times that will allow you to learn many skills that you can take into the civilian job market.
Great place to grow
Electrician /Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, Germany24. Dezember 2018
Was a great place to grow and become a service member for this great country. A lot of things you must overcome, but once you get a handle on that life ... it’s amazing
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
...it's the military
United States Army (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt Germany11. September 2018
Wake up early, PT, do army stuff, PT, eat, sleep.

Your platoon will become your family.

Depending on your MOS you will get to shoot alot of cool guns and/or drive alot of cool vehicles.
3,0
Military life
Squad Leader, E-5, Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, Germany28. Juni 2018
Hard training. 30 days payed vacation. No sick time. There are lots of classes soldiers can sign up for. Depending on your MOS(Job 11B Infantry) you have greater chances for promotion.
Great vacation time
Less time with family
Overall good
US Army (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, germany25. Mai 2018
Its a great thing and I'm looking to get back in hopefully pay is great staff is better. Its a family not jus a job, train is hard but its pays off in the long run
Army Life
Chemical Operations Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, germany28. Januar 2018
Being a Soldier gives you the opportunity to complete the mission and make a difference in the world. You will also gain leadership experience, as well as a work-life balance that enables you to pursue your personal and professional goals. You will be part of a global family, and you will be provided all of the community amenities you need to raise your family and enjoy life.
Arbeitskultur
Excellent environment to work in with others.
Information Technology Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, Germany10. November 2017
I can't say enough about my experience in the U.S. Army. I was awarded many times for my efforts. I was given the opportunity to see the world and most of the U.S. because of the Army. I would not have had those opportunities if had not been for the Army. The work was hard but we played hard also. I was was injured and that injury required for me to retire but with benefits. I had challenges on all levels in my life during my tour of service that I would never forget. It helped me to not be petty and short sited. To see many facets of people from all walks of life.
Excellent experience
you have to leave
i loved the army
Combat Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt26. Mai 2017
i loved my job and what i did. traveling around and living that lifestyle was a good experience and i wouldnt change that for the world. i would go back if i could.
U.S. Military
75B10 - Personnel Administrative Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, Germany6. April 2017
I was a PFC in the U.S. Army in Schweinfurt, Germany in 1997-1998. As that was almost 20 years ago, I am certain that many things have changed since I was enlisted.
Time Tested
Soldier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, Germany8. März 2017
The Army has a certain way of doing things. Fortunately, many of its procedures are quite appropriate and effective. The Army cares tremendously for its soldiers. I always felt as if my sergeants were looking out for my best interest.
Arbeitskultur
Rigorous lifestyle requiring extreme dedication to duty
Cavalry Scout (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, Germany21. Januar 2017
U.S. Army is a life changing employment that is not for everyone. Typical work conditions are physically taxing, with long work days. Management and leadership vary from excellent to incompetent and there are adequate opportunities advancement.
Housing, Healthcare
Nachteile
Hazardous work conditions in wartime, long seperations from family
Great
Logistics Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt1. Dezember 2016
I spent 13 years of my life in the US Army. I learned a lot about myself. I learned a lot about leadership and the seven army core values. I had some of the greatest times of my life while in the Army.
Great
Senior Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt10. November 2016
I enjoyed my 12 years in the army. It is indeed a culture shock at first, but once you are accustomed to the life it is rewarding. You will be given a lot of responsibility at times and then treated like a child other times. It requires a high level of dedication and commitment to make it in the military.
Arbeitskultur
Changed my life for the better
Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt15. Juni 2016
I am a huge advocate of youth who cannot find the right path trying the military.
The Military starts by taking all the unnecessary distractions from your life and assisting you on focusing on your mind and body at first. You are then trained on how to accept a job/task/responsibility and work independently/in a team to accomplish that task.
The Military provides an environment were individuals are given genuine opportunistic situation that help them realize and rise to their potential.
Along with the personal growth benefits there are a large amount of financial/professional opportunities that arise after military service.
The military isn't for everyone, its important to remember you get out what you put in.
Travel, personal growth
Time
Oh Yeah!
M1A1 Armor Section Sergeant / Tank Commander (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt17. März 2016
If you want to gain valuable training and experiences, then look no further than the Army! You get paid to learn new skills and get valuable training and life experiences and work alongside people from all walks of life and backgrounds.
Great Training and Benefits
Away from Home and Family a lot
Positive Work Ethics
Automated Logistics Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt14. März 2016
From my experience with the US Army, I have found it to be a good place to improve one's work ethic and become more involved with a variety of people of different backgrounds and walks of life.
Bartender
warehouse supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, BY31. Dezember 2015
Great place to work at teammates awesome, main priority is taking care of ourselves and make guesses happy. Will do it again if i have to.
Vorteile
Great place to work at teammates awesome
NA
voulunteer
Office Secretary/Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, BY28. Dezember 2015
I helped out different units with there paperwork . filling , writing memos, and other office related work. while the unit was deployed I helped the rear De. to handel the spouses with updates on there husbands. I liked the office work and the opertunitie to helo out my husband unit while he was deployed
Arbeitskultur
Tough field that develops even tougher people.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER/ E-5 US ary Sgt. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt Germany7. Oktober 2015
I stated that the army was one of the most pivotal life changing moments in my life. I a glad to be counted among those who have served and upheld the rights and freedom of others.
Vorteile
stabilize current or past life situations
Nachteile
very difficult varying tasks with long hours and high risks
Army team work
Team Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Schweinfurt, BY24. September 2015
The army was very well structured, with clear and concise guidance. A lot of opportunities for advancement and promotion.
plenty of time off
Nachteile
large time away from family
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage