U.S. Army

Stuttgart51 Bewertungen
51 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 76.415 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden.
Teamwork war wunderbar

Konnte spät kommen and ging später.

Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Das Management lässt zu wünschen übrig. Man hat keine Aufstiegschancen,es werden nur Steine in den Weg gelegt.
Keine
Schlechtes Management
Arbeitskultur
There are great opportunities to grow business and expand customer base, however there is always a fight to get funding and/or red tape. It is not like working in the civilian sector.
Free meals for management
Nachteile
As the Business Manager, had no say in the future plans of operation.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed traveling to different countries and all over the United States. Even though the job was very difficult at times, it was very rewarding. I loved the camaraderie that the military instills. The hardest part of the job was being away from family during deployment, but I loved that I was able to serve my country.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
40 hours average per week no weekends.
Numerous skills learned and applied to position. It is great place to plan for success. Their are many advantages such as training provided.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Love meeting customers an knowing that we did a great job handling there mail an package as a postal worker it’s great being efficient an coustmer friendly
Meeting the people
No growth
Arbeitskultur
The most valuable thing I learned from being in the U.S. was how to be disciplined. I also learned survivor techniques that have made civilian life much easier. Being in the military was a life changing event!
Arbeitskultur
It's the Army work hard be on time in the right uniform and listen to your Leadership. Learn from your peers and strive to keep moving forward. Don't ever forget your mission
Arbeitskultur
Serviced and maintained Crypto Equipment working shift hours. When new equipment arrived we would get certified on that equipment. Co-workers were excellent. It was a joy to be stationed in Germany.
Everything was good
No Cons
Arbeitskultur
Depending on the MOS you currently have. On the training. Working with civilians and military. learning dentistry and patient care. Positive work environment.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Training/
2,0
Arbeitskultur
I didn't like being in the Army. I stuck around for 10 years so I could position myself for a good job when I got out. I didn't appreciate the command structure, the continuous fake raids, the monthly urinalysis tests, etc. etc.

Once I made sergeant and got a good position at DISA, it wasn't so bad. I was working as a troubleshooter for the military's version of the Internet, and that was interesting--plus it led to a good job when I got out, which was my goal.
Vorteile
There is no free lunch in the Army. We had to buy our MREs.
Nachteile
The health care system sucked, the hours were too long
Arbeitskultur
It was an honor serving my country in the United States Army for 25 years. My military service took me to both multiple Asian and European countries and two combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. I was privileged to service along side some of the most talented and brave men and women during my years of service.
Travel to different countries
Nachteile
Frequent time away from family
Arbeitskultur
The United States Army was a great experience for a young man like myself.It was a adventure and I meant people from all over the world and what I learn no matter where we from we are all brothers and sisters.
Arbeitskultur
Protected all civilians, contractors and military families. Ensured all military bases were safe from terroristic threats and all alike. Entrusted with information of high confidentiality.
Arbeitskultur
Made sure the aircraft was properly prepared for flight. Army life was about regimen and structure. Off site assignments were a plus. Great experience.
learning combat, strategies, travel
3,0
Arbeitskultur
I am responsible for disseminating information to the JOC Director; obtaining SITREP's from components; bldg manager and SSR for Joint Operations Center. responsible for access requests submitted to SSO for review. I normally work shift work 12/hr shifts, sometimes 8/hr shifts. The workplace environment is comfortable with combination of military and civilian counterparts. The hardest part of my job is the amount of hours that I work on a continuous basis. What I like about my job is responsibility, working together as a team, and mission success.
Vorteile
working together as a team to ensure mission success
manned hours are long
Arbeitskultur
Joining the Army was one of the best things I have done in my life. It helped mold my leadership skills, work ethic, and drive to be what I am today. I learned time management, how to plan my work and work my plan. I learned how to delegate and how to follow up with what I delegated. The Army helped me learn to manage people, projects and timelines and to finish things strong.

So much of what I learned in the Army carried over to my civilian job. I would not trade that time for anything.
Vorteile
I got paid to learn these skills
Nachteile
Hard to be away from family at times.
Arbeitskultur
Supervised cargo documentation and movement control for all transportation modes; supervises freight, cargo, personal property, and passenger travel for Special Operations Command Africa. Frequent travel and real worl mission. Army is one big family and we all work together. Hardess part was the frequent travel and long hours but mission success was very rewarding.
Arbeitskultur
I loved working with the US Army. This position taught integrity and much respect for our service members all around the world. I loved the experience and location
Arbeitskultur
Just a normal military organization. Too much spinning about things that are not important. Not unusual for a military organization. Pay was ok and leadership was above average.
Arbeitskultur
Ein wunderbares Teamwork-Erlebnis und lohnende Arbeit mit Verantwortung.