Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Stuttgart

47 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.331 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
It was an adventure
Human Resource Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart. Germany21. September 2019
I enjoyed traveling to different countries and all over the United States. Even though the job was very difficult at times, it was very rewarding. I loved the camaraderie that the military instills. The hardest part of the job was being away from family during deployment, but I loved that I was able to serve my country.
Admin
ADMIN ASSISTANT (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, DE19. Februar 2019
40 hours average per week no weekends.
Numerous skills learned and applied to position. It is great place to plan for success. Their are many advantages such as training provided.
Arbeitskultur
Being in the U.S. Army taught me discipline and survivor techniques
Medical Supply Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany1. Juli 2018
The most valuable thing I learned from being in the U.S. was how to be disciplined. I also learned survivor techniques that have made civilian life much easier. Being in the military was a life changing event!
Arbeitskultur
Best education anyone can ever get
Broadcaster/Producer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart Germany21. Juni 2018
It's the Army work hard be on time in the right uniform and listen to your Leadership. Learn from your peers and strive to keep moving forward. Don't ever forget your mission
Great work invironment
Crypto Equipment Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany4. Mai 2018
Serviced and maintained Crypto Equipment working shift hours. When new equipment arrived we would get certified on that equipment. Co-workers were excellent. It was a joy to be stationed in Germany.
Everything was good
No Cons
Arbeitskultur
Summary
Front Desk receptionist/Readiness coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany6. Dezember 2017
Depending on the MOS you currently have. On the training. Working with civilians and military. learning dentistry and patient care. Positive work environment.
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Training/
2,0
Didn't care for it
Operations Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany22. August 2017
I didn't like being in the Army. I stuck around for 10 years so I could position myself for a good job when I got out. I didn't appreciate the command structure, the continuous fake raids, the monthly urinalysis tests, etc. etc.

Once I made sergeant and got a good position at DISA, it wasn't so bad. I was working as a troubleshooter for the military's version of the Internet, and that was interesting--plus it led to a good job when I got out, which was my goal.
Vorteile
There is no free lunch in the Army. We had to buy our MREs.
Nachteile
The health care system sucked, the hours were too long
United States Army
Sergeant First Class (E-7) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany13. Juli 2017
It was an honor serving my country in the United States Army for 25 years. My military service took me to both multiple Asian and European countries and two combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. I was privileged to service along side some of the most talented and brave men and women during my years of service.
Travel to different countries
Nachteile
Frequent time away from family
Meeting people
Supply Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  STUTTGART GERMANY12. Juli 2017
The United States Army was a great experience for a young man like myself.It was a adventure and I meant people from all over the world and what I learn no matter where we from we are all brothers and sisters.
Arbeitskultur
High stress, productive and rewarding place to work.
Military Police (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany27. Juni 2017
Protected all civilians, contractors and military families. Ensured all military bases were safe from terroristic threats and all alike. Entrusted with information of high confidentiality.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
traveling the Army world
35 L technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany31. Mai 2017
Made sure the aircraft was properly prepared for flight. Army life was about regimen and structure. Off site assignments were a plus. Great experience.
learning combat, strategies, travel
3,0
Africom ops chief
Operations Chief (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, DE20. Mai 2017
I am responsible for disseminating information to the JOC Director; obtaining SITREP's from components; bldg manager and SSR for Joint Operations Center. responsible for access requests submitted to SSO for review. I normally work shift work 12/hr shifts, sometimes 8/hr shifts. The workplace environment is comfortable with combination of military and civilian counterparts. The hardest part of my job is the amount of hours that I work on a continuous basis. What I like about my job is responsibility, working together as a team, and mission success.
Vorteile
working together as a team to ensure mission success
manned hours are long
Changed my life
Captain- Logistics/Security Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany/several state-side loccations19. April 2017
Joining the Army was one of the best things I have done in my life. It helped mold my leadership skills, work ethic, and drive to be what I am today. I learned time management, how to plan my work and work my plan. I learned how to delegate and how to follow up with what I delegated. The Army helped me learn to manage people, projects and timelines and to finish things strong.

So much of what I learned in the Army carried over to my civilian job. I would not trade that time for anything.
Vorteile
I got paid to learn these skills
Nachteile
Hard to be away from family at times.
Deploy and re-deploy troops
Transportation Supervisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, DE4. April 2017
Supervised cargo documentation and movement control for all transportation modes; supervises freight, cargo, personal property, and passenger travel for Special Operations Command Africa. Frequent travel and real worl mission. Army is one big family and we all work together. Hardess part was the frequent travel and long hours but mission success was very rewarding.
Arbeitskultur
Worked as a civilian spouse of the military.
Secretary (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, DE30. März 2017
I loved working with the US Army. This position taught integrity and much respect for our service members all around the world. I loved the experience and location
Interesting Work -
Senior Security Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, DE3. März 2017
Just a normal military organization. Too much spinning about things that are not important. Not unusual for a military organization. Pay was ok and leadership was above average.
Arbeitskultur
Site was easy to navigate
Engineer Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, germany4. Dezember 2016
Information was easy to understand. The instruction were easy to follow and applying for the position was easy to follow. I would recommend the indeed site.
Fun
Military Police Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany3. November 2016
Good place to work and meet new people. Also you can travel the world in just a few short hours. The work hours and and time off help a lot more here then anywhere else sometimes.
Retired after 36 years of Department of Defense Federal Service
Contract Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Maryland; Virginia; Stuttgart Germany23. August 2016
I enjoyed my work 36 years of work experience variety. The Air Force offered all the military and civilian an early out based on their retirement plan due to Air Force downsizing and reconstructing. Please see resume.
People; Business Process and Travel
Nachteile
Early years lots of overtime end of year close out.
3,0
Computer operator
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS OPERATOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, Germany12. Mai 2016
Busy schedule. Inexpensive to live. Good benefits.

Great starting point for career.

Hardest part of the job was the oversight and micro-management. Inspections of personal space. Little privacy.

Best part were the co-workers and travel. Still keep in touch with my friends.
Vorteile
No rent. No cooking if living on base.
Nachteile
Micro-management, belonging to the government
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage