U.S. Army-Logo

51 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.479 Bewertungen ansehen

Prodiktiver Arbeitsort

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart

Geht so

Das Management lässt zu wünschen übrig. Man hat keine Aufstiegschancen,es werden nur Steine in den Weg gelegt.

Keine

Schlechtes Management
Arbeitskultur

Opportunities are available within organization

There are great opportunities to grow business and expand customer base, however there is always a fight to get funding and/or red tape. It is not like working in the civilian sector.

Free meals for management

Nachteile

As the Business Manager, had no say in the future plans of operation.

It was an adventure

I enjoyed traveling to different countries and all over the United States. Even though the job was very difficult at times, it was very rewarding. I loved the camaraderie that the military instills. The hardest part of the job was being away from family during deployment, but I loved that I was able to serve my country.

Admin

40 hours average per week no weekends. Numerous skills learned and applied to position. It is great place to plan for success. Their are many advantages such as training provided.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Customer friendly

Love meeting customers an knowing that we did a great job handling there mail an package as a postal worker it’s great being efficient an coustmer friendly

Meeting the people

No growth
Arbeitskultur

Being in the U.S. Army taught me discipline and survivor techniques

The most valuable thing I learned from being in the U.S. was how to be disciplined. I also learned survivor techniques that have made civilian life much easier. Being in the military was a life changing event!
Arbeitskultur

Best education anyone can ever get

It's the Army work hard be on time in the right uniform and listen to your Leadership. Learn from your peers and strive to keep moving forward. Don't ever forget your mission

Great work invironment

Serviced and maintained Crypto Equipment working shift hours. When new equipment arrived we would get certified on that equipment. Co-workers were excellent. It was a joy to be stationed in Germany.

Everything was good

No Cons
Arbeitskultur

Summary

Depending on the MOS you currently have. On the training. Working with civilians and military. learning dentistry and patient care. Positive work environment.

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

Training/

Jobs bei U.S. Army

in Stuttgart
Weitere Jobs anzeigen

Didn't care for it

I didn't like being in the Army. I stuck around for 10 years so I could position myself for a good job when I got out. I didn't appreciate the command structure, the continuous fake raids, the monthly urinalysis tests, etc. etc. Once I made sergeant and got a good position at DISA, it wasn't so bad. I was working as a troubleshooter for the military's version of the Internet, and that was interesting--plus it led to a good job when I got out, which was my goal.

Vorteile

There is no free lunch in the Army. We had to buy our MREs.

Nachteile

The health care system sucked, the hours were too long

United States Army

It was an honor serving my country in the United States Army for 25 years. My military service took me to both multiple Asian and European countries and two combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. I was privileged to service along side some of the most talented and brave men and women during my years of service.

Travel to different countries

Nachteile

Frequent time away from family

Meeting people

The United States Army was a great experience for a young man like myself.It was a adventure and I meant people from all over the world and what I learn no matter where we from we are all brothers and sisters.
Arbeitskultur

High stress, productive and rewarding place to work.

Protected all civilians, contractors and military families. Ensured all military bases were safe from terroristic threats and all alike. Entrusted with information of high confidentiality.

traveling the Army world

Made sure the aircraft was properly prepared for flight. Army life was about regimen and structure. Off site assignments were a plus. Great experience.

learning combat, strategies, travel

Africom ops chief

I am responsible for disseminating information to the JOC Director; obtaining SITREP's from components; bldg manager and SSR for Joint Operations Center. responsible for access requests submitted to SSO for review. I normally work shift work 12/hr shifts, sometimes 8/hr shifts. The workplace environment is comfortable with combination of military and civilian counterparts. The hardest part of my job is the amount of hours that I work on a continuous basis. What I like about my job is responsibility, working together as a team, and mission success.

Vorteile

working together as a team to ensure mission success

manned hours are long

Changed my life

Joining the Army was one of the best things I have done in my life. It helped mold my leadership skills, work ethic, and drive to be what I am today. I learned time management, how to plan my work and work my plan. I learned how to delegate and how to follow up with what I delegated. The Army helped me learn to manage people, projects and timelines and to finish things strong. So much of what I learned in the Army carried over to my civilian job. I would not trade that time for anything.

Vorteile

I got paid to learn these skills

Nachteile

Hard to be away from family at times.

Deploy and re-deploy troops

Supervised cargo documentation and movement control for all transportation modes; supervises freight, cargo, personal property, and passenger travel for Special Operations Command Africa. Frequent travel and real worl mission. Army is one big family and we all work together. Hardess part was the frequent travel and long hours but mission success was very rewarding.
Arbeitskultur

Worked as a civilian spouse of the military.

I loved working with the US Army. This position taught integrity and much respect for our service members all around the world. I loved the experience and location

Interesting Work -

Just a normal military organization. Too much spinning about things that are not important. Not unusual for a military organization. Pay was ok and leadership was above average.

Tolles Job

Ein wunderbares Teamwork-Erlebnis und lohnende Arbeit mit Verantwortung.
  • Unternehmen