Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Vilseck

121 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 68.835 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
A great way to start life
Preventive Medicine Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany3. Juni 2019
I had the opportunity to become a soldier in the United States Army and further my career in Environmental Health. The Army is passionate in progressing your technical and physical growth, to a certain extent. I felt limited in the amount of training I could acquire due to government funding and location. Serving was a great experience and set my career path for success.
Healthcare and Benefits
Limited time off
3,0
work schedule
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany2. Juni 2019
early mornings and late nights. complete different lifestyle change, in which you must be comfortable enough to do. being in the military puts you in positions where you must be the most responsible person in the room.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
great benefits
All Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck,Germany19. April 2019
it was an experience i will never forget. it has its pros and cons like you work alot and sometimes away from family quite a bit but in the end its all worth it.
Good Time
Team Leader/ Gunner (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany8. April 2019
I had a great group of leadership when I deployed and that was the best part of the Army for me. My leadership kept us physically fit, and in high spirits. While in Garrison however, things were different. This is definitely understandable due to the environment changing.
1,0
Not for everyone
Medical Laboratory Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany1. April 2019
The Army is a great place to thrive for some people. I was not one of these people. I found it exceedingly difficult to manage home and work life after starting a family and chose to leave for personal reasons.
soldiers day
US Army (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany6. Februar 2019
Every morning we have physical training and throughout the day it would consist of training through walk throughs or using a white board and teaching a class. On mondays we would be managing our vehicles until lunch. We will have equipment layouts for inspection. Communication between the ranking system was probably the hardest with bringing information up and down the ranks. The most enjoyable part of the job was relating to those who are in bad situations with you of pushing yourself physically and mentally with sleeping in the snow or carrying 60 lbs for 12 miles individually.
Vorteile
benefits
Nachteile
being too strict with ranking system it slowed us down.
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced, organized, focused environment
Chemical Noncommisoned Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany13. November 2018
I managed the Chemical department of my unit at the battalion level. My job was to make sure commanders and units complied with the Chemical regulations and guidelines. I’m very focused, a fast learner, great leader and well prep
It's not always wonderland
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  VILSECK17. Oktober 2018
Army is not for everyone if you don't like to be told what to do and waking up super early and going to 5 meetings within a span of 2 days the army really ain't for you.
stress full
HEALTH CARE SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany15. Oktober 2018
Work was stressful, The work day started early. Many deployments while in Europe. Was gone for half the year. Long hours during the work day. excess 12 hours a day
3,0
Dynamic Work Environment
Battalion Executive Officer (Chief of Staff) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany20. September 2018
My career was in a fast-paced, globally-focused organization where I provided leadership, operational planning, problem solving, and risk analytics within three different continents. This organization was the United States Army.

As a Veteran Army Officer, Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, 20 year Team Builder, Problem-Solver, and an experienced ability to assess and mitigate risk, I am equipped with a diverse and unique set of skills and experiences which allow me to approach and solve problems in across a wide spectrum of areas. These expertise include:

- Leading, managing, and motivating people, especially in rapidly changing, stressful situations

- Engaging customers, identifying pain points with empathy and championing the VOC within my organization to drive customer-focused innovation

- Designing, supervising, and building a variety of small and large scale projects

- Writing and presenting technical projects and reports to C-Level individuals and large audiences

- Utilizing quantitative and analytical problem solving skills to solve real world problems

As I prepare to leave the military I have become passionate about getting the top 10% of our military and veterans into industry and tech!
Vorteile
Numerous opportunities to learn leadership styles from peers, superiors, and subordinates
Nachteile
Still a very political organization
Productive and competitive workplace
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany19. September 2018
Every day as soldier was constant competition. Everyone wanting to be the best in order to rank up quicker. Yet, the brotherhood and the making of life-long friends made all that even more competitive.
Arbeitskultur
Experience depends on how you make it
92G Culinary Specialist/ 42A Human Resources Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany26. August 2018
Would totally go back and do it over again. I would fix some decisions I personally made, but that's different. Long hours, staff duty, ammo duty, CQ, etc. I was 92G and 42A, both excellentish. Don't go to Vilseck.
Healthcare
1,0
Fast Pace Horror Show
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany17. August 2018
If you like early mornings and misery for breakfast with a side of depression, I would recommend this position to anyone who meets those qualifications.
loved it
11B Infantry Squad Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany16. Juli 2018
i loved the military every inch of it. It allowed me to push my limits and learn various different skills, which allow me to really understand what i am capable of doing.
Arbeitskultur
Medical Support Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany8. Juni 2018
Performed personnel functions and provided services in support of personnel actions such as processing evaluations and recommendations for promotion.
Entered, manipulated/retrieved information and data from automated systems.
Scheduled, maintained and monitored appointments.
Maintained office files, electronically and hard copy.
Reconciled official reports as required for in-processing and out-processing.
Maintained progress reports, memorandums, and statistical reports using various automation systems.
Gathered all necessary forms from medical providers, release statements, and physicians authorization.
Arbeitskultur
Productive, competitive and high drive company
Human Resource Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany27. März 2018
I have learned a lot from working here! A lot of my skills were able to be utilized to the best of my abilities. There are times where your work trumps everything (i.e. deployments, training exercises, etc.). So if you want to join the military, just be mindful that you will miss out on the important events.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Very deppressing and unfriendly work place
Infantryman (11B) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany2. März 2018
The army just wasn't for me, it was full of stress and problematic people all day every day. The having to be ready to relocate to different countries at the blink of an eye.
Vorteile
Free housing, lots of useful benefits
Nachteile
Leadership, work place, everyone is always stressed
Amazing training and opportunity
11B Light Weapons Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  1/2 CR Vilseck, Germany23. Februar 2018
If you decide to join the Army it is something you will not experience anywhere else. The brother hood and experiences you will have will never be found anywhere else.
Shooting guns
Long work hours
Arbeitskultur
Army is a go for anyone willing and able bodied
Forward Signal Support Non-Commissioned Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany20. Februar 2018
perfect if you want something quick to turn your life around. Career Progression is completely dependent on you. As far as you desire to go is absolutely possible with the right proper attitude and self motivation
Good and bad
US Army Sergeant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany22. Januar 2018
Any job in the military is hard, but it is also fun. I made friends that I will have for all my life. Yet the job has it's ups and downs. Bad managment can be seen anywhere in the work force. I saw it in the military. Yet I take the good and the bad. I loved this job but it's time to move on.
Travel
bad bosses
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage