U.S. Army

Vilseck133 Bewertungen
133 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 75.887 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
The US Army is a very demanding organisation that requires a high degree of dedication and service. The most difficult part of the job is the required time put in at work and time spent away from family. The work-life balance may leave something to be desired especially if one has a family. As a result of this imbalance in your work-life, the Army compensates you quite well for your time. Such as: an allowance for housing, food, clothing, and at least 30 days of vacation per year.
Arbeitskultur
You wake up at around 5 am to do Pt. Then you shower and go to chow. After that your work day starts at 9am lunch is around 12-1pm and then you work till around 6pm.
Arbeitskultur
A day of working can be very productive like , ordering a lot of parts or picking up parts. You have to be flexible with your team on what the tasks are to get completed.
Arbeitskultur
Great experience, i had an amazing time during my service in the military, learned tons of new lessons that helped shape me as the young hard working man i am today.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Very sexist and disrespectful environment. Even when you are a very hard worker they treat you like trash, talk over you, and are completely dismissive of your good and obviously common sense ideas.

A TOTAL BOYS CLUB!!! Very sad that it is currently 2020, and the Army still has this problem. Just shaking my head right now and wondering if it is going to be another 50 to 100 years before the Army gets their act together.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
What would otherwise be an outstanding organization is bogged down by self-serving leadership and power hungry manchildren. Most of my unit's existence seemed to be for the padding of officers' evaluation reports and senior NCOs' advancement. Treatment of lower enlisted tends to be par the course for any negative stereotype you'd expect.
Arbeitskultur
learned self devilment skills, working in this company gave me a lot of leadership roles and it gave me many opportunities to travel. For the years i was here i have enjoyed myself
Arbeitskultur
We are experience personnel trained and proficient in any kind of tasked giving at hand . Guaranteed accomplishment or task no matter what the circumstance are.
Arbeitskultur
The Army did for me what I hoped. Provides me with stability and a direction in life. I learned a lot about myself and my chosen career path, whilst facing adversity under strenuous circumstances.
Travel
Stress
Arbeitskultur
I gained a lot of great experience with co-workers to develop my mechanical and leadership skills. These skills were I was able to transfer over to the civilian side of life, and has helped me complete tasks in many other aspects of life.
Arbeitskultur
It was a great job. I learned a lot while working here. I have gotten many experiences work wise, as well as life. The army made me grow a lot and helped me in life
Arbeitskultur
Wake up at 0530 mon-friday to report at 0630. Do physical training from 0630-0800. Recieve daily task at 0800- 0810. Breakfast 0810-0930. Show up to work at the right time, right uniform, right place to perform daily task. work from 0930-1130 then go off to lunch. Come back from lunch at 1300 to finsh where we left off. Until task was complete we would get released. Hardest part about this job was dealing with people who did not care about the job and would not take it serious. Most enjoyable part of the job at the end of the night were the stuff that would happen throughout the day and the friendships you make.
Arbeitskultur
I had the opportunity to become a soldier in the United States Army and further my career in Environmental Health. The Army is passionate in progressing your technical and physical growth, to a certain extent. I felt limited in the amount of training I could acquire due to government funding and location. Serving was a great experience and set my career path for success.
Healthcare and Benefits
Limited time off
Arbeitskultur
early mornings and late nights. complete different lifestyle change, in which you must be comfortable enough to do. being in the military puts you in positions where you must be the most responsible person in the room.
Arbeitskultur
it was an experience i will never forget. it has its pros and cons like you work alot and sometimes away from family quite a bit but in the end its all worth it.
Arbeitskultur
I had a great group of leadership when I deployed and that was the best part of the Army for me. My leadership kept us physically fit, and in high spirits. While in Garrison however, things were different. This is definitely understandable due to the environment changing.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
The Army is a great place to thrive for some people. I was not one of these people. I found it exceedingly difficult to manage home and work life after starting a family and chose to leave for personal reasons.
Arbeitskultur
Every morning we have physical training and throughout the day it would consist of training through walk throughs or using a white board and teaching a class. On mondays we would be managing our vehicles until lunch. We will have equipment layouts for inspection. Communication between the ranking system was probably the hardest with bringing information up and down the ranks. The most enjoyable part of the job was relating to those who are in bad situations with you of pushing yourself physically and mentally with sleeping in the snow or carrying 60 lbs for 12 miles individually.
Vorteile
benefits
Nachteile
being too strict with ranking system it slowed us down.
Arbeitskultur
I managed the Chemical department of my unit at the battalion level. My job was to make sure commanders and units complied with the Chemical regulations and guidelines. I’m very focused, a fast learner, great leader and well prep
Arbeitskultur
Army is not for everyone if you don't like to be told what to do and waking up super early and going to 5 meetings within a span of 2 days the army really ain't for you.
Arbeitskultur
Work was stressful, The work day started early. Many deployments while in Europe. Was gone for half the year. Long hours during the work day. excess 12 hours a day
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung