Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Vilseck

126 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.736 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
US ARMY, only way to go.
Cannon Crew-member/Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. September 2013
After 4+ years as a 13Bravo/Cannon-crew member, I don't regret anything.
Arbeitskultur
stable job that you know what you're going to do on a day to day
Food Operation Specialist/ First Cook (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany19. September 2013
As a cook/ infantryman in the army i would start by cooking and if deployed i would patrol on foot. Also worked closely with medical staff as a patient transport via litter.
Longest continual serving Cavalry unit in the US Army
Battalion Command Sergeant Major (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany10. September 2013
Squadron CSM for a 700 plus member Cavalry Stryker Task Force.
Senior enlist trainer and adviser to the Squadron Commander on all administration, personnel, training, discipline and legal actions.
Vorteile
Cameraderie, espirit de corp of this unit
15 Month deployment during "The Surge" in Iraq was tough for my Soldiers
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
fast paced good for values
m1a1 tank crewmen (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY1. September 2013
check tanks grease wheels go on patrols make sure you stay safe
great benefits
you are there properity
Arbeitskultur
The Active Army was a great place to experience the world and learn new cultures and traits.
92Y- Unit Supply Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany15. August 2013
Being supply usually when we had training to do I was the first to arrive, the last to leave. I worked in the field and in the office. I learned how to assemble and disassemble a military grade weapon. I work with a variety of weapons since I worked in the arms room. The comradery was close nit group of people with a wide diversity of personality and ethnicity.
Salary, Cultural Experience, Training
Lack of sleep
Arbeitskultur
It was fun doing different things everyday
Operations Center Supervisor, - -SFC (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany6. August 2013
Answer phones and difuse situations that could have esclated into serious issues
How to set up a Community Emergency Operations Center during a real world crises
It was great working for a Lt. COL and Command Sergeant Major
24 hours on
72 hours off
Being stationed in Germany
Working 24 on 72 off
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Not what I had hoped or expected
Specialist, Infantry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany27. Juni 2013
I can only speak of my personal experience at a particular duty station in Germany. The morale was extremely low, soldiers were micro-managed to a disgusting degree, there was such a lack of trust and faith in superiors, and horrible organization. The hardest part of the job was the sheer lack of personal time due to the poor planning and execution of duties. Alcohol was used (and abused) as a means to cope with the unnecessary stresses created by the lack of communication among superiors. I only bring up alcohol because my regiment had the most alcohol-related incidents in the entire army while I was serving there. Keep in mind, it was one of the smallest duty stations.
Nachteile
Long hours, high stress, poor managment, constant degredation of lower-ranking soldiers, immaturity
Vilseck Germany life
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY19. Juni 2013
I enjoyed my time in the ARMY especially while I was deployed, because I could finally do my job. Now when I was in Vilseck, Germany and living the garrison life that is where things had started to get boring. The ARMY's main problem right now is finding that right balance between training and free time for soldiers.
Great pay
Nachteile
No time for personal life
Police Officer in Vilseck, Germany
Military Police Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. Mai 2013
A typical day at work would be patrolling and protecting the military base from harmful situations.
I have learned to handle and perform life saving techniques for emergency situations while maintaining a professional composure.
I have been in charge of many patrols and have trained people entering the job.
The hardest part of my job was dealing with child abuse situations and suicide cases.
The most enjoyable part of my job was making sure the base stayed safe and knowing others could rely on me for help.
Go Army
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany, Afghanistan30. April 2013
I don't know the best way to explain it other than, It's the Army.
Vorteile
Job security, Promotion opportunities, A true "Brotherhood"
Nachteile
Long hours sometimes, High risk during deployment.
Loved this job!
Pharmacy Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany29. April 2013
I loved this job as a Health Care Technician. Enjoyed helping patients and fellow staff. Fast paced and organized.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
3,0
Arbeitskultur
A good place to meet new people and learn critical job skills.
Support System Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany29. April 2013
Each day was sure to be different than the last, I learned alot about working with others from different backgrounds and how to explain myself better to others. The hardest part of the job was to carry out task without knowing the reason for them. I enjoyed meeting new people and life long friends the most.
Vorteile
Off days throughout the year, job benifits.
Nachteile
Long work hours at unexpected times. Weekend duties.
Arbeitskultur
High stress environment with long hours
Squadron Master Gunner (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. März 2013
There is no typical day at work in the Infantry. The environment is constantly changing. I have learned to be flexible and maintain my composure while working in a high stress high standard environment. I gained many skills managing personel and maintaining equipment of high value.
great benefits
long hours and 12 month deployments to combat zones
Arbeitskultur
fast paced and always active in something
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY19. Februar 2013
A typical day at work ranged from learning or teaching different skills we use in combat.to mopping floors to shooting weapons. Our management was always changing but it was good for the most part with highly skilled and trained NCO's and Officers. Co workers were like brothers to me, very easy to be around. Hardest part of the job was the training where we were pushed to our limits but it was good at the same time because we got to see what our limits were and become stronger. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to do the job i signed up for and being around my peers
very good benefits
Army
Unit Supply Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany16. November 2012
I loved the army. I enjoyed working with other soldiers. My sergeants taught me a lot about my job. I learned different things while being in the military.
Arbeitskultur
Very professional and motivating work place.
Infantryman Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany14. November 2012
Every morning I would lead soldiers through Physical Training. We would hold classes on infantry tactics and teach them to new recruits. Management was stern and left room for promotion. We would work long hours and push ourselves to the physical and mental limit everyday. I am now a veteran with a sense of pride and accomplishment in myself.
Arbeitskultur
Fun work with great people
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany12. November 2012
Hard work everyday, learned about many military functions world wide, the leadership is amazing, my co-workers were even better, nothing too hard, everything was pretty much great.
education/ benefits
no stability
Arbeitskultur
Hard work but lots of fun
Ammunitions Team Chief (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany26. Oktober 2012
work long days not much sleep sometimes but had alot of fun traveling all over and meet alot of people
Vorteile
lots of travel time and great benefits
Nachteile
not alot of time to see family
Provided a Challenge
Infantryman (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY29. Juli 2012
A typical day included an hour in the morning of Physical Training. During the day I either worked on administrative paperwork, group training, or individual training. I learned how to deal with moany different types of people, how to use military radios and handle classified information. The management(Higher Command) is a mixture of personalities. My co-workers come from a variety of back grounds. Some of them make the environment very uncomfortable, uneasy, and stressful. Other co-workers were easy going and fun to be around.
Very Secure Job
Human Resources Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany22. Juli 2012
The US Army, is an excellent organization to work for, their benefits are very good, the days are long but you also get plenty of fun time.

I learned excellent leadership, loyalty, integrity and responsibility.

Management is very good.

Very good co-workers and I work very well with others (team work)

The hardest part of the job is been away from the family deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq.

The most enjoyable part of this job is to be able to serve the people of the USA.
Vorteile
good benefits, good vacations, good medical.
may deployments.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage