Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Vilseck

126 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.736 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
3,0
Productive Job
Power Generation Equipment Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany29. Juni 2012
I gained more experience from my work at US Army. I have learned a lot of mechanical and electrical skills especially with fixing the power generation equipment and diesel engines. I also sharpened my knowledge with management and leadership skills as well as working in tough conditions under pressure. I have managed work in a teamwork environment. the most enjoyable part of the job was that I was getting all the tasks assigned to me performed in timely manner and this has built more self confidence.
3,0
Army
Biomedical Equipment Repairer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. Juni 2012
The Army life is a hard life. I have learned a valuable skill set that will help me obtain a great career when I become a civilian.
insurance, leave days, holidays
Nachteile
deployments, time away from family
5,0
Engaging physically and mentally
Squad Leader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany3. Juni 2012
A typical day will begin with first formation at 06:30, we salute the flag,followed immediately with physical training until 07:30. One hour and twenty minutes is given for personal hygiene and sustenance intake, and work begins between 08:50 and 09:00. Lunch is from 12:00 to 12:50, and work begins again. A close of business (COB) formation is held at 17:00, we salute the flag for the second time, and we are released. During work hours you are challenged from every echelon of leadership in your chain of command, and from the soldiers below you with there own issues you as the leader must help solve. It takes all kinds to make up an Army, but it takes all of the very few who can, to lead it day to day.
Vorteile
consistent pay, healthcare, housing is somewhat paid for, travel, side programs for individuals and family members
Nachteile
afghanistan, iraq, iran, syria, north korea, libya, kosovo, kuwait
5,0
Arbeitskultur
Hard work, long hours enjoyable
team leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany19. März 2012
Great benefits and pay enjoyable working with other people. Traveling around the world.
travel, pay and benefits
deployments
4,0
Job Security/Protection
E-5 Heavy Wheel Combat Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany14. Dezember 2011
The Army teaches you dicipline, focus, and how to be a productive team player. The Army gives self gratification knowing you take a part in keeping our country safe and protect our freedom.
Vorteile
you get to see the world
Nachteile
you are away from home for months
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für U.S. Army.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage