Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Vilseck

124 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.139 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Army is a go for anyone willing and able bodied
Forward Signal Support Non-Commissioned Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany20. Februar 2018
perfect if you want something quick to turn your life around. Career Progression is completely dependent on you. As far as you desire to go is absolutely possible with the right proper attitude and self motivation
Good and bad
US Army Sergeant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany22. Januar 2018
Any job in the military is hard, but it is also fun. I made friends that I will have for all my life. Yet the job has it's ups and downs. Bad managment can be seen anywhere in the work force. I saw it in the military. Yet I take the good and the bad. I loved this job but it's time to move on.
Travel
bad bosses
Arbeitskultur
Good place to work depends on you and your personal motivation to strive for the best
Army Engineer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck18. Januar 2018
Keep striving at any job in any military branch take any class or course possibly and aim high and study also know your job in and out the grade above you and below you . All experience is what you make it. Learn and constantly strive to be the best and continue to learn from negatives and positives.
Good comradeship
Nachteile
None it's up to you how you take it.
Arbeitskultur
provides you with a different outlook on general life
Ammunition Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany16. Januar 2018
During my time in the United states army I would describe it as an "eye opener". It provides a great opportunity/head start to excel in civilian life.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Serving was a great experience.
11B/Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany28. Dezember 2017
I joined into the brotherhood of 11B, the infantry. The tip of the spear. The front line. Ready to deploy anywhere at anytime in less than 48 hours. Such a prideful job to have knowing that you're one of the less than 1100 people out of the millions in the US population.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Military
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany27. Dezember 2017
My experience in the military is something that I would like to keep to myself since, it is something that it is very hard to explain. It is a job that you have to experience for yourself in order to understand the people that you work with. My time served in the military was both enjoyable and hard at the same time, but I have to say that I loved every minute of it.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
19D Cavalry Scout
Cavalry Scout (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck5. September 2017
Great people to work with. You get what you put in. If you study and learn your job you will advance quickly. You must be able to follow directions and be willing to work all types of hours.
Great pay, benifits, travel
Nachteile
long hours/days away from family.
Excellent life experience
Supply & Armor Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Bavaria, Germany27. Juli 2017
A typical workday consisted of 6am physical training for an hour. Home then back to work at 9am. An hour lunch. Off by 430 or 5.
I learned many valuable life lessons as a young soldier.
Management for the most part was always good.
Workplace culture was very caring about everyone differences and needs. Willing to help us all work together.
The hardest part of the job was knowing you are possibly giving up your life to protect the lives of so many.
The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling and getting valuable life experiences.
Arbeitskultur
If you've ever served in the military, then you know the culture. It's not easy but its an adventure
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany10. Juli 2017
The days are long, lost of tedious task. But you get to travel and meet people from all over the country all over the world, and have to work with them. Best way to learn to be a team player. Military life is tough on families at times, but it makes up for it in other ways
Vorteile
Travel, good benefits, great experience
Nachteile
long days, long nights, hard training. oh yeah, war.
United States Army
Soldier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck16. Juni 2017
The United States Army can be a huge stepping stone for people. You can obtain training in whatever skill you are seeking. You are also entitled to, after reaching certain criteria, to attend college. Your military benefits will pay for the tuition and fees for the school you want to attend. The United States Military provides people with great opportunities to advance toward their short and long term goals.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5Nein 1Melden
Awesome Job
Troop Fire Support Non-Commisioned Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck germany9. Juni 2017
Being in a Infantry company is a once in a lifetime experience. Not many people serve in the military so to have the chance to do that was amazing. Highly recommend.
Arbeitskultur
a great experience unlike any other.
Infantry Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, Germany31. Mai 2017
Stressed attention to detail in everything you do. I learned how to work with anyone to complete a task. Installed get discipline on how you act, talk to others.
Vorteile
free lunches, free health care, free dental.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and learning the world
Platoon Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany8. Mai 2017
From the very first day of raising my hand and pledge a legion to the US. It has been a good journey and I won't change anything about my experience. A typical day in a unit, physical training at 0500 hrs in the morning and then conduct training on the equipment in which we learn in AIT( Advance Individual Training), marksmanship training to maintain your skills and those of medical skills also. Remain battle ready at a moment notice. With alerts to ensure posture readiness was to standard, Assist in writing SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) for daily operation that was being conducted from day to day. Only hardest part of the day was being the the cold or hot sun all day, but was still enjoyable. Because soon there was either a holiday or three day weekend coming up. Or seeing your family or enjoying the rest of the day off.Plus, seeing the different countries i.e. Germany, Korea, Spain or Japan.
Always something new
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany25. März 2017
Never a dull day, always something new going on. Starts with early morning physical training, good combination of inside and outside activities. Some good leaders, some bad ones, really just luck of the draw. Hardest part was being away from family.
Arbeitskultur
A good way to start as an adult
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. März 2017
If you're unsure what you want to do after high school, the army is a good start. The benefits alone will put you ahead of your peers. Free college education means no debt!
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Time away from family
Job Security
11B Infantryman (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany17. März 2017
The day to day work was inconsistent. Either we worked 12+ hours or we had to accounted for 12+ hours a day. I learned a lot about having high integrity in the army. I didn't enjoy having a baby sitter everyday. The hardest part about the job was going out to the field and doing training exercises. The most enjoyable part of the job is having 100% job security as long as you follow basic requirements I.E: Weight & tape and PT test.
Job Security
Nachteile
High hours on salary pay
Always in rush
Cavalry Scout (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany3. März 2017
The most amazing thing about been in the Army was showing out for formation 15 to 20 minutes and only to be told dismissed.
Discipline
No free time
Arbeitskultur
Highly active work enviroment.
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany7. Februar 2017
A typical day in our work environment depended on what needed to be done. As an infantryman there are schools and classes to attend to in order to get hands on the job.
Vorteile
Always active, time flew fast.
short breaks.
I miss it
Track Vehicle Repairer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck3. Februar 2017
I miss being in the military and the fellowship of the men and women I served with. Job security is great and the travel is priceless.
Americas Finest
Infantryman Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany27. Januar 2017
The U.S. Army is America's most prized possession. I served one tour in Afghanistan and was stationed in Germany. The U.S. Army is the greatest fighting force the worlds has to offer.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage