U.S. Army

Standort
133 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.307 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
The US Army is a very demanding organisation that requires a high degree of dedication and service. The most difficult part of the job is the required time put in at work and time spent away from family. The work-life balance may leave something to be desired especially if one has a family. As a result of this imbalance in your work-life, the Army compensates you quite well for your time. Such as: an allowance for housing, food, clothing, and at least 30 days of vacation per year.
Arbeitskultur
My career was in a fast-paced, globally-focused organization where I provided leadership, operational planning, problem solving, and risk analytics within three different continents. This organization was the United States Army. As a Veteran Army Officer, Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran, Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, 20 year Team Builder, Problem-Solver, and an experienced ability to assess and mitigate risk, I am equipped with a diverse and unique set of skills and experiences which allow me to approach and solve problems in across a wide spectrum of areas. These expertise include: - Leading, managing, and motivating people, especially in rapidly changing, stressful situations - Engaging customers, identifying pain points with empathy and championing the VOC within my organization to drive customer-focused innovation - Designing, supervising, and building a variety of small and large scale projects - Writing and presenting technical projects and reports to C-Level individuals and large audiences - Utilizing quantitative and analytical problem solving skills to solve real world problems As I prepare to leave the military I have become passionate about getting the top 10% of our military and veterans into industry and tech!
Vorteile
Numerous opportunities to learn leadership styles from peers, superiors, and subordinates
Nachteile
Still a very political organization
Arbeitskultur
Every day as soldier was constant competition. Everyone wanting to be the best in order to rank up quicker. Yet, the brotherhood and the making of life-long friends made all that even more competitive.
Arbeitskultur
Would totally go back and do it over again. I would fix some decisions I personally made, but that's different. Long hours, staff duty, ammo duty, CQ, etc. I was 92G and 42A, both excellentish. Don't go to Vilseck.
Healthcare
Arbeitskultur
If you like early mornings and misery for breakfast with a side of depression, I would recommend this position to anyone who meets those qualifications.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
i loved the military every inch of it. It allowed me to push my limits and learn various different skills, which allow me to really understand what i am capable of doing.
Arbeitskultur
Performed personnel functions and provided services in support of personnel actions such as processing evaluations and recommendations for promotion. Entered, manipulated/retrieved information and data from automated systems. Scheduled, maintained and monitored appointments. Maintained office files, electronically and hard copy. Reconciled official reports as required for in-processing and out-processing. Maintained progress reports, memorandums, and statistical reports using various automation systems. Gathered all necessary forms from medical providers, release statements, and physicians authorization.
Arbeitskultur
I have learned a lot from working here! A lot of my skills were able to be utilized to the best of my abilities. There are times where your work trumps everything (i.e. deployments, training exercises, etc.). So if you want to join the military, just be mindful that you will miss out on the important events.
Arbeitskultur
The army just wasn't for me, it was full of stress and problematic people all day every day. The having to be ready to relocate to different countries at the blink of an eye.
Vorteile
Free housing, lots of useful benefits
Nachteile
Leadership, work place, everyone is always stressed
Arbeitskultur
If you decide to join the Army it is something you will not experience anywhere else. The brother hood and experiences you will have will never be found anywhere else.
Shooting guns
Long work hours
Arbeitskultur
perfect if you want something quick to turn your life around. Career Progression is completely dependent on you. As far as you desire to go is absolutely possible with the right proper attitude and self motivation
Arbeitskultur
Any job in the military is hard, but it is also fun. I made friends that I will have for all my life. Yet the job has it's ups and downs. Bad managment can be seen anywhere in the work force. I saw it in the military. Yet I take the good and the bad. I loved this job but it's time to move on.
Travel
bad bosses
Arbeitskultur
Keep striving at any job in any military branch take any class or course possibly and aim high and study also know your job in and out the grade above you and below you . All experience is what you make it. Learn and constantly strive to be the best and continue to learn from negatives and positives.
Good comradeship
Nachteile
None it's up to you how you take it.
Arbeitskultur
During my time in the United states army I would describe it as an "eye opener". It provides a great opportunity/head start to excel in civilian life.
Arbeitskultur
I joined into the brotherhood of 11B, the infantry. The tip of the spear. The front line. Ready to deploy anywhere at anytime in less than 48 hours. Such a prideful job to have knowing that you're one of the less than 1100 people out of the millions in the US population.
Arbeitskultur
My experience in the military is something that I would like to keep to myself since, it is something that it is very hard to explain. It is a job that you have to experience for yourself in order to understand the people that you work with. My time served in the military was both enjoyable and hard at the same time, but I have to say that I loved every minute of it.
Arbeitskultur
Great people to work with. You get what you put in. If you study and learn your job you will advance quickly. You must be able to follow directions and be willing to work all types of hours.
Great pay, benifits, travel
Nachteile
long hours/days away from family.
Arbeitskultur
A typical workday consisted of 6am physical training for an hour. Home then back to work at 9am. An hour lunch. Off by 430 or 5. I learned many valuable life lessons as a young soldier. Management for the most part was always good. Workplace culture was very caring about everyone differences and needs. Willing to help us all work together. The hardest part of the job was knowing you are possibly giving up your life to protect the lives of so many. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling and getting valuable life experiences.
Arbeitskultur
The days are long, lost of tedious task. But you get to travel and meet people from all over the country all over the world, and have to work with them. Best way to learn to be a team player. Military life is tough on families at times, but it makes up for it in other ways
Vorteile
Travel, good benefits, great experience
Nachteile
long days, long nights, hard training. oh yeah, war.
Arbeitskultur
The United States Army can be a huge stepping stone for people. You can obtain training in whatever skill you are seeking. You are also entitled to, after reaching certain criteria, to attend college. Your military benefits will pay for the tuition and fees for the school you want to attend. The United States Military provides people with great opportunities to advance toward their short and long term goals.
Arbeitskultur
Being in a Infantry company is a once in a lifetime experience. Not many people serve in the military so to have the chance to do that was amazing. Highly recommend.