U.S. Army

Vilseck133 Bewertungen
133 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 76.066 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
The US Army is a very demanding organisation that requires a high degree of dedication and service. The most difficult part of the job is the required time put in at work and time spent away from family. The work-life balance may leave something to be desired especially if one has a family. As a result of this imbalance in your work-life, the Army compensates you quite well for your time. Such as: an allowance for housing, food, clothing, and at least 30 days of vacation per year.
Arbeitskultur
Stressed attention to detail in everything you do. I learned how to work with anyone to complete a task. Installed get discipline on how you act, talk to others.
Vorteile
free lunches, free health care, free dental.
Arbeitskultur
From the very first day of raising my hand and pledge a legion to the US. It has been a good journey and I won't change anything about my experience. A typical day in a unit, physical training at 0500 hrs in the morning and then conduct training on the equipment in which we learn in AIT( Advance Individual Training), marksmanship training to maintain your skills and those of medical skills also. Remain battle ready at a moment notice. With alerts to ensure posture readiness was to standard, Assist in writing SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) for daily operation that was being conducted from day to day. Only hardest part of the day was being the the cold or hot sun all day, but was still enjoyable. Because soon there was either a holiday or three day weekend coming up. Or seeing your family or enjoying the rest of the day off.Plus, seeing the different countries i.e. Germany, Korea, Spain or Japan.
Arbeitskultur
Never a dull day, always something new going on. Starts with early morning physical training, good combination of inside and outside activities. Some good leaders, some bad ones, really just luck of the draw. Hardest part was being away from family.
Arbeitskultur
If you're unsure what you want to do after high school, the army is a good start. The benefits alone will put you ahead of your peers. Free college education means no debt!
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Time away from family
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
The day to day work was inconsistent. Either we worked 12+ hours or we had to accounted for 12+ hours a day. I learned a lot about having high integrity in the army. I didn't enjoy having a baby sitter everyday. The hardest part about the job was going out to the field and doing training exercises. The most enjoyable part of the job is having 100% job security as long as you follow basic requirements I.E: Weight & tape and PT test.
Job Security
Nachteile
High hours on salary pay
Arbeitskultur
The most amazing thing about been in the Army was showing out for formation 15 to 20 minutes and only to be told dismissed.
Discipline
No free time
Arbeitskultur
A typical day in our work environment depended on what needed to be done. As an infantryman there are schools and classes to attend to in order to get hands on the job.
Vorteile
Always active, time flew fast.
short breaks.
Arbeitskultur
I miss being in the military and the fellowship of the men and women I served with. Job security is great and the travel is priceless.
Arbeitskultur
The U.S. Army is America's most prized possession. I served one tour in Afghanistan and was stationed in Germany. The U.S. Army is the greatest fighting force the worlds has to offer.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed being in the army. I also enjoyed being an infantryman. It comes with a lot of responsibility and you do a lot of training but it's always for a good cause. I loved the military, I got to travel, didn't have to worry about much, meet people from different cultures, and bond with others who later become like family to you.
Arbeitskultur
The infantry is the main land combat force and backbone of the Army. They are responsible for defending our country against any threat by land, as well as capturing, destroying and repelling enemy ground forces.
Arbeitskultur
Lived in Germany for three years
Served time in Afghanistan

Worked efficiently with co-workers and civilians

Long changing hours

Taught me how to stay motivated

Had the opportunity to teach classes

Afforded me schooling
Arbeitskultur
Learn and do the most essential work for our country. Basic war tactics, Stay fit physically and mentally. Lead men across hard terrains and keep them safe. Show others what strength means. First Aide.
Benefits, locations
Nachteile
Gone from family, High chance of injury
Arbeitskultur
Orders typically change on an hourly basis. The tasks given are given thoroughly, and in a timely manner. Each task is expected to be completed before ending the work day.
Vorteile
Food is provided as well as housing
Nachteile
Spend weeks sometimes months in the field
Arbeitskultur
Work started at 0630 & were released roughly around 5pm. I learned about being organized and prepared as well as becoming financially smarter. I enjoyed the camaraderie between each solider and our team leaders. The hardest part about the job was the sacrifices that had to be made when it came to leaving the ones you love behind while deployed
Arbeitskultur
Compensation for hours spent is inadequate. U S Army personnel are not mentored to understand civilian employee management. Most enjoyable was treating soldiers and showing them the benefits of treatment in their overall functional ability as soldiers, sons, and family members. The hardest point was convincing army commands that some of their soldiers require frequent appointment and sessions as opposed to constant training, etc.
Vorteile
Personal satisfaction working with soldiers and succession tratment
Nachteile
Long hours and excessive mandated tedious electronic notes
Arbeitskultur
This is the clinic I started assisting. Loved working in Germany, again amazing people to work with. Working with the soldiers was very enjoyable. Would love to go back someday
Arbeitskultur
Perform live fire exercises.

Learned how to coexist with people and trust them with your life.

Hardest part of the job is being away from family for months at a time,

Most enjoyable part is feeling as if your co workers are your family.
Stability.
Time from family
Arbeitskultur
A typical day at work in the U.S. Army is an exercise in professionalism. I learned how to keep my composure in high pressure and dangerous environments. I learned to lead my team through shared trust and composure. I have managed up to 45 people in high stress environments and 25 teams in geographically dispersed locations. The hardest part of military service is time away from family. The most enjoyable part of job is the meaningfulness of the work and shared trust across team members.
Arbeitskultur
A fast moving, Rapid deploying, High speed Unit. Bring your A game if you want to progress. Days are long, Training is very hard. You will learn alot and be able to apply it in real world scenarios.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung