Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Vilseck

124 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.253 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Productive and fun workplace
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany11. Januar 2017
I enjoyed being in the army. I also enjoyed being an infantryman. It comes with a lot of responsibility and you do a lot of training but it's always for a good cause. I loved the military, I got to travel, didn't have to worry about much, meet people from different cultures, and bond with others who later become like family to you.
Service to America Needs No Review
Infantry Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany10. Januar 2017
The infantry is the main land combat force and backbone of the Army. They are responsible for defending our country against any threat by land, as well as capturing, destroying and repelling enemy ground forces.
Arbeitskultur
Great for team building, learning leadership.
U.S Army (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany26. Dezember 2016
Lived in Germany for three years
Served time in Afghanistan
Worked efficiently with co-workers and civilians
Long changing hours
Taught me how to stay motivated
Had the opportunity to teach classes
Afforded me schooling
Arbeitskultur
Amazing co workers and structure
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany12. Dezember 2016
Learn and do the most essential work for our country. Basic war tactics, Stay fit physically and mentally. Lead men across hard terrains and keep them safe. Show others what strength means. First Aide.
Benefits, locations
Nachteile
Gone from family, High chance of injury
Structured and strict development
Combat Rifle Crewmember (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck26. November 2016
Orders typically change on an hourly basis. The tasks given are given thoroughly, and in a timely manner. Each task is expected to be completed before ending the work day.
Vorteile
Food is provided as well as housing
Nachteile
Spend weeks sometimes months in the field
us army
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany21. November 2016
Work started at 0630 & were released roughly around 5pm. I learned about being organized and prepared as well as becoming financially smarter. I enjoyed the camaraderie between each solider and our team leaders. The hardest part about the job was the sacrifices that had to be made when it came to leaving the ones you love behind while deployed
Arbeitskultur
Enjoy working with soldiers. Expectations by higher command is not friendly to patients and continuity of care.
Adult Psychiatrist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany15. Oktober 2016
Compensation for hours spent is inadequate. U S Army personnel are not mentored to understand civilian employee management. Most enjoyable was treating soldiers and showing them the benefits of treatment in their overall functional ability as soldiers, sons, and family members. The hardest point was convincing army commands that some of their soldiers require frequent appointment and sessions as opposed to constant training, etc.
Vorteile
Personal satisfaction working with soldiers and succession tratment
Nachteile
Long hours and excessive mandated tedious electronic notes
Dental Assistant
Dental Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck6. September 2016
This is the clinic I started assisting. Loved working in Germany, again amazing people to work with. Working with the soldiers was very enjoyable. Would love to go back someday
Arbeitskultur
Became part of the Military Family.
Cavalry Scout (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany26. Juli 2016
Perform live fire exercises.

Learned how to coexist with people and trust them with your life.

Hardest part of the job is being away from family for months at a time,

Most enjoyable part is feeling as if your co workers are your family.
Stability.
Time from family
Military Service
Senior Logistics Manager (Regimental S4 NCOIC) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck12. Juli 2016
A typical day at work in the U.S. Army is an exercise in professionalism. I learned how to keep my composure in high pressure and dangerous environments. I learned to lead my team through shared trust and composure. I have managed up to 45 people in high stress environments and 25 teams in geographically dispersed locations. The hardest part of military service is time away from family. The most enjoyable part of job is the meaningfulness of the work and shared trust across team members.
Outstanding unit.
Section Chief (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. Juni 2016
A fast moving, Rapid deploying, High speed Unit. Bring your A game if you want to progress. Days are long, Training is very hard. You will learn alot and be able to apply it in real world scenarios.
U.S. Army
Motor Transport Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck2. Juni 2016
A typical day in the Army phicycal training in the morning and work a 9-5 work schedule.

Learned to take and give orders. Completing a tasking without an option of failing at it.

Managing the well being of personal and the tasking at hand

At times the phicycal training would be the hardest part.

Dealing with your co-workers
A soliders life
Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck3. Mai 2016
I loved being in the army but i found a better calling when my son was growing up fast and i lived in Germany while he was stateside.
everything
Away from family
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun place to work in
Medical Support Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany13. April 2016
I gained a tremendous amount of knowledge in Health & Wellness, thanks to my outstanding and knowledgeable colleagues. It was without doubt an amazing experience, one for which I will forever be grateful.
I gained a tremendous amount of knowledge in Health & Wellness
Too far from my house
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Going downhill
Enlisted Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany23. März 2016
There are only a few good leaders left and many of them are leaving. The people are going to be something I miss. The long hours and weeks out in the field will not be.
Benifits
Nachteile
Not being able to see family
Arbeitskultur
Best place in the world for learning exemplary leadership and team building skills
Rear Detachment Commander and Chief of Operations (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany5. März 2016
I come from a family with a proud military history, and moreover a "genetic predisposition" for executive management, albeit in the private sector. For me the military has expanded those skills and given me a "leg-up" in leadership, team building, project management, and operational planning.

Military Service is an enhancement and multiplier in the further growth for any individual. I highly recommend it.
Leadership, Team Building, Project Management, Command
U.S. Army
Supply Section Leader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY25. Januar 2016
A typical day consists of doing physical fitness, checking to see if supplies came in, distributing supplies and dealing with last minute emergencies which always seem to come up.
Arbeitskultur
army life was complicated, but rewarding.
Security Specialist-Training Room Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany25. Januar 2016
good job. takes a special kind of person to stay in for a long time.
located all around the world. i was stationed in Vilseck, Germany.
Arbeitskultur
long days short night and good times
Light Wheel Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY14. Dezember 2015
PT everyday, breakfast, work, lunch, work, and after dinner, civilian life begins.
I learned to evaluate the situation and make a plan in a short time,
the management aspect of the army is hand and hand, we all work together,
co-workers are like family if they stay alive then you stay alive,
hardest part of this job was getting shot at and seeing your co-workers in battle knowing at anytime it could be last time for anyone,
seeing the people who made it home injured or not!
Vorteile
all the brothers and sisters you could ever want even if you cant remember thier names
Nachteile
lots of your friends loose thier lives in this job
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Work experience is unbelievable
Human Resource Specialist/Benefits (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany2. Dezember 2015
Although the hours are unpredictable depending on job, co-workers and management is unlike civilian life. Many opportunities for schooling and traveling.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage