Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Vilseck

124 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.306 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Career Changer.
Indirect Fire Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY27. November 2015
Career and life changer. Amazing place to grow mentally, physically and spiritually. The best team I was ever part of and would like to be part of it again.
Arbeitskultur
More benefits but less pay
Petroleum Supply Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany25. Oktober 2015
More benefits but less pay. 24/7 active duty, no extra pay. fun times being in military. signing up for the military is ok but is not for career.
Arbeitskultur
The military have taught me alot of skills in different areas that can translate into the civilian sector.
Medical Evacuation Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany25. September 2015
Certain skills include management, medical surgical procedures and alot more. Time management, communication skills are some of the most important skills you attain from the military due to its daily tasks and training.
Arbeitskultur
Couldn't have ended my career in a better way
Army Infantry Platoon Sergeant, E-7 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany19. August 2015
After ensuring our Soldiers were up and ready for PT, the rest was easy. Briefing the guy on that day assignment, adjusting to any issues Family, Personal or Financial that any Soldier had to getting it resolve ASAP. A happy Soldier is a willing one.

I've learned earlier in my years in the Army was Leadership isn't nothing without Soldiers.

From that moment on my job as a leader became easier. When a Soldier has an issue and it's already hard for them to talk about, we as leaders need to do our BEST to resolve it.
Soldiers
Leadership
Arbeitskultur
Physically demanding workplace with a great sense of camaraderie.
Infantryman Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany4. August 2015
Responsible for ensuring accountability and maintenance of team equipment and providing technical and tactical guidance by supervising and leading subordinates. Leading 3-5 member dismounted team through combat operations. Reporting to the Squad Leader and relaying any information received. Operated communication equipment and performed communication functions.
Arbeitskultur
Tough work environment, great leadership and room for advancment
Personnel Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany30. Juli 2015
The hardest part of the job was being away from the family. Loved the brotherhood and reliabilty of peers. You could excell daily; and move up in the ranks quickly as long as you paid attention and knew your part. Easy to talk to your boss about any issue regardless of the situation. Will miss it very much. No other job in the world like the U.S. Army Infantry!!
Vorteile
Plenty of room to advance
Long Long Hours
Arbeitskultur
HIGHLY ACTIVE WORK ENVIROMENT.
Team leader. (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, Germany.13. Juli 2015
Highly active work enviroment. typicals days at work would consider staying physically in shape and learning the ample amounts of weapon systems the US ARMY has to provide.
*very intense atmosphere always under pressure from supervisors would be the hardest part of our daily lives. for example going to the field and learning how to communicate and actively engage targets.
*the moral and cohesiveness of the people around is very enjoyable and training was excellent.
Vorteile
the work hours were very fair.
micro management.
Arbeitskultur
Being in the Army is very hard because your away from your family a lot
Logistics Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany26. Juni 2015
We work long hours away from home a lot not much pay, But it can be rewarding making a difference in the world.

While in the Army you have many opportunities to be able to do things that most people never get the chance to do. i.e.: jump out of plans, shot weapons, ride in cool trucks.
Education, travel
Nachteile
away for long periods of time, living with others
Lots of diversity
Outreach Program Coordinator Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany25. Juni 2015
Volunteer position. Met a lot of new people every day and the supervisor was wonderful. Lot of travel, which kept thing interesting.
1,0
nincompoops
Technology Lab Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany4. Juni 2015
the army is a wonderful place to work. They are so wise and great. They never waste any money on stupid projects or training. They are great at solving problems.
It was a challenge
IT SPECIALIST (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany11. April 2015
I've met a lot of interesting people and learned much from all of them. Whether it was good or bad, I've learned so much. I joined the US Army to gain more education and learn more about computers. I've loved computers for half my life. The Army put me in position to learn more and I'm grateful.
travel, friends
short breaks, long hours
Arbeitskultur
Highly active with lots of responsibility.
Organizational Defense Travel Administrator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany31. März 2015
Responsible for the overall management of the Defense Travel System (DTS) for the company of 2000 people, provided authoritative guidance concerning the Defense Travel System (DTS). Created a database to help the company to track its yearly budget, spending and to promote a transparent view of company’s improvement. Created, maintained and utilized individual profiles in DTS; resolved systematic issues involved in the establishment of organizations, groups, routing list, and setup of user files; authenticated TDY Orders for the organization; prepared and maintained DTS reports; coordinates, schedules, and verified flights, hotels and rental vehicles for Soldiers through civilian agencies such as SATO for major unit exercises, pre-deployment site surveys, and other temporary duty assignments.
I loved the military
Supervisor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany3. März 2015
My typical days were very challenging and long.I learned a lot of life experiences. I also learned how to be discipline and effective as a worker.
The discipline
Nachteile
long hours time away from family
awsome
Training Room Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany26. Februar 2015
love it the whole 10 years i was a part of it and wouldn't trade the experience for anything. awsome is the best thing to do.
Arbeitskultur
loved being a sniper section leader
Sniper Section Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY10. Februar 2015
i planned and executed missions in afgahnistan during operation enduring freedom which was very fun and enjoyed the guys i worked with. loved going on mission and seeing all the different things that combat has to offer, some scary and some fun action packed.
loved my job
Nachteile
away from family and friends
Arbeitskultur
Very busy, yet very rewarding.
Administration Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Bavaria, Germany3. Februar 2015
It was a very good experience being in the Army. I had a great time and developed many professional skills. The 12 hour shifts were a bit overwhelming but management tried to help out as much as possible.
Vorteile
Long lunches, four day work weeks available, paid vacation, health and dental benefits.
Nachteile
Possibility to work 24 hour shifts, no work/life balance, away from family 50% of the time.
Excellent work environment
Military and Civilian Human Resources Assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY25. Januar 2015
This organization provides structure and motivation to its employees through feedback, individual self-development training, and goals. Teamwork is encourage at all times by implementing cross-training and open communication. Team building is done through different activities and events. Team members and management have closed and positive relationships.
Productive, Fun Place to work
Security Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany10. Januar 2015
There are many opportunities available with the U.S Army school wise to better your self and carrear. I learned alot in 6 year you start out learning how to take care of your self and then how to take care of others. The hardest part is dealing with the long hours theres days you work 12 to 15 hours a day but in the end its worth it. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I was able to take care of new personnel that just came in show the the ropes and teach them their job.
Diverse workplace
Extremely Challenging
Medical Advisor/Scout Recon Medic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany24. November 2014
Served in Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom
Trained 15 man Security Forces Advisory Assistance Team in medical readiness
Stabilized patients and assisted with the medical evacuation of battlefield casualties
Provided incite and expertise on training assessments
Served as the principle instructor for Self/Buddy Aid and Combat Lifesaver courses
Trained Afghan Army in combat medical care
Assisted in creation of fully operational U.S. and Afghan Basic Aid Station
Awarded six medals, including a medal for Valor after rescuing and providing medical attention to a fallen soldier during a firefight
life in the army
Army (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY12. September 2014
a typical day at work starts with physical fitness in the morning and saluting the flag, after that we get about an hour and a half to get ready for work and eat breakfast then we go and work on the trucks or get ready for missions, train, or do office work sometimes we do all of these things in one day. As for my co-works they did the work and then some although they were not so good at team work. I learned leadership, how to take charge. I also learned to take responsibility for my actions and that my actions affect others, and to manage my time and others wisely. The hardest part of the job would have to be the stress and the lack of communication is the hardest part of the job, the management was good. as for the most enjoyable part of the job would have to be serving my country.
structure, healthcare
Nachteile
poor communication, not a lot of breaks or time
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 1Melden
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage