U.S. Army

Standort
133 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.316 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
The US Army is a very demanding organisation that requires a high degree of dedication and service. The most difficult part of the job is the required time put in at work and time spent away from family. The work-life balance may leave something to be desired especially if one has a family. As a result of this imbalance in your work-life, the Army compensates you quite well for your time. Such as: an allowance for housing, food, clothing, and at least 30 days of vacation per year.
Arbeitskultur
A typical day in the Army phicycal training in the morning and work a 9-5 work schedule. Learned to take and give orders. Completing a tasking without an option of failing at it. Managing the well being of personal and the tasking at hand At times the phicycal training would be the hardest part. Dealing with your co-workers
Arbeitskultur
I loved being in the army but i found a better calling when my son was growing up fast and i lived in Germany while he was stateside.
everything
Away from family
Arbeitskultur
I gained a tremendous amount of knowledge in Health & Wellness, thanks to my outstanding and knowledgeable colleagues. It was without doubt an amazing experience, one for which I will forever be grateful.
I gained a tremendous amount of knowledge in Health & Wellness
Too far from my house
Arbeitskultur
There are only a few good leaders left and many of them are leaving. The people are going to be something I miss. The long hours and weeks out in the field will not be.
Benifits
Nachteile
Not being able to see family
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I come from a family with a proud military history, and moreover a "genetic predisposition" for executive management, albeit in the private sector. For me the military has expanded those skills and given me a "leg-up" in leadership, team building, project management, and operational planning. Military Service is an enhancement and multiplier in the further growth for any individual. I highly recommend it.
Leadership, Team Building, Project Management, Command
Arbeitskultur
A typical day consists of doing physical fitness, checking to see if supplies came in, distributing supplies and dealing with last minute emergencies which always seem to come up.
Arbeitskultur
good job. takes a special kind of person to stay in for a long time. located all around the world. i was stationed in Vilseck, Germany.
Arbeitskultur
PT everyday, breakfast, work, lunch, work, and after dinner, civilian life begins. I learned to evaluate the situation and make a plan in a short time, the management aspect of the army is hand and hand, we all work together, co-workers are like family if they stay alive then you stay alive, hardest part of this job was getting shot at and seeing your co-workers in battle knowing at anytime it could be last time for anyone, seeing the people who made it home injured or not!
Vorteile
all the brothers and sisters you could ever want even if you cant remember thier names
Nachteile
lots of your friends loose thier lives in this job
Arbeitskultur
Although the hours are unpredictable depending on job, co-workers and management is unlike civilian life. Many opportunities for schooling and traveling.
Arbeitskultur
Career and life changer. Amazing place to grow mentally, physically and spiritually. The best team I was ever part of and would like to be part of it again.
Arbeitskultur
More benefits but less pay. 24/7 active duty, no extra pay. fun times being in military. signing up for the military is ok but is not for career.
Arbeitskultur
Certain skills include management, medical surgical procedures and alot more. Time management, communication skills are some of the most important skills you attain from the military due to its daily tasks and training.
Arbeitskultur
After ensuring our Soldiers were up and ready for PT, the rest was easy. Briefing the guy on that day assignment, adjusting to any issues Family, Personal or Financial that any Soldier had to getting it resolve ASAP. A happy Soldier is a willing one. I've learned earlier in my years in the Army was Leadership isn't nothing without Soldiers. From that moment on my job as a leader became easier. When a Soldier has an issue and it's already hard for them to talk about, we as leaders need to do our BEST to resolve it.
Soldiers
Leadership
Arbeitskultur
Responsible for ensuring accountability and maintenance of team equipment and providing technical and tactical guidance by supervising and leading subordinates. Leading 3-5 member dismounted team through combat operations. Reporting to the Squad Leader and relaying any information received. Operated communication equipment and performed communication functions.
Arbeitskultur
The hardest part of the job was being away from the family. Loved the brotherhood and reliabilty of peers. You could excell daily; and move up in the ranks quickly as long as you paid attention and knew your part. Easy to talk to your boss about any issue regardless of the situation. Will miss it very much. No other job in the world like the U.S. Army Infantry!!
Vorteile
Plenty of room to advance
Long Long Hours
Arbeitskultur
Highly active work enviroment. typicals days at work would consider staying physically in shape and learning the ample amounts of weapon systems the US ARMY has to provide. *very intense atmosphere always under pressure from supervisors would be the hardest part of our daily lives. for example going to the field and learning how to communicate and actively engage targets. *the moral and cohesiveness of the people around is very enjoyable and training was excellent.
Vorteile
the work hours were very fair.
micro management.
Arbeitskultur
We work long hours away from home a lot not much pay, But it can be rewarding making a difference in the world. While in the Army you have many opportunities to be able to do things that most people never get the chance to do. i.e.: jump out of plans, shot weapons, ride in cool trucks.
Education, travel
Nachteile
away for long periods of time, living with others
Arbeitskultur
Volunteer position. Met a lot of new people every day and the supervisor was wonderful. Lot of travel, which kept thing interesting.
Arbeitskultur
the army is a wonderful place to work. They are so wise and great. They never waste any money on stupid projects or training. They are great at solving problems.
Arbeitskultur
I've met a lot of interesting people and learned much from all of them. Whether it was good or bad, I've learned so much. I joined the US Army to gain more education and learn more about computers. I've loved computers for half my life. The Army put me in position to learn more and I'm grateful.
travel, friends