Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Vilseck

124 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.282 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Good atmosphere and outstanding training and leadership
Stryker Systems Maintainer/Logistics Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany1. August 2014
Long days but great area to work in with great peer team work was always first and all jobs were done to standard in a timely manner
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Productive but fun
Senior team member (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany17. Juli 2014
My day would start off with physical training at 0630-0800. My work day would begin at 0930 where we would conduct checks on our equipment until 1130 where then we would be released for lunch. 1:00 PM is when we would return from lunch where depending on the day is what we conduct training on anywhere from Law Enforcement tactics, security tactics, land navigation, and medical training. My co-workers and i were considered a family it upmost encouraged since the possibility that we could be deployed was high so having a better bond with co workers made it easier to accomplish any mission due to the fact that we were a strong team. The hardest part of the job i would have to say would be the fact that you could be pulled from family for training cycles lasting from 1 week to 4 weeks or deploying for anywhere from 9-12 months. The most fun part of the job was the fact that it was always changing, would have to learn off the whim, and training that was difficult but yet fun.
Free housing, Free Meals, Good training, Good people to be around
Long Nights early morning
great learning experience
Non- Commissioned Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany14. Juli 2014
- work long hours and have fun at work.
- great management
- on the job training
Arbeitskultur
productive, great experience and beneifts
Logistics Specialist, I (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany4. Juli 2014
I would wake up during the week at 5:00 A.M. to get ready for accountability which was at 6:20 A.M. We would do physical training then
after we were done at 7:30 am we went home showered and had breakfast and had to be at work at 9 am. I learned how to be responsible and always ready when my superiors needed my assistance. I got along well with my co-workers and supervisors. The best part of my job was knowing all the objectives or tasks were completed.
great beneifts
Nachteile
being away from my loved ones for a great amount of time
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 4Nein 1Melden
Fantastic training and experience
11B/ Combat Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. Juni 2014
Wake up, do PT, train till hurts, then train more, clean weapons for 8 hours, then eat sleep and repeat.
Training, experience, brotherhood
everything else
Arbeitskultur
A great opportunity to serve your country and travel.
Team Leader/Vehicle Commander (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany6. Juni 2014
A very physical work environment where you will learn a lot of different trades and meet people from all over the world.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
We were Awesome
Fuel tank Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck,Germany27. Mai 2014
My army career was an great one it was nice to meet new people and cultures. There was some bad times but I would not display it on here. I will not disrespect my country or the branch I so proudly served. Just be where u needed to be when u needed to be there.
everything
Nachteile
some bad decisions making by supervisors
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Lots of training
13D (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany22. Mai 2014
I learned a lot about leadership from great mentors in the army. The Army has always had a family oriented atmosphere, so going to work was a pretty easy for me each day, no matter the circumstance. The most enjoyable part of my experience was that I got to see the world, whether it was for combat or change of duty station. The only thing I hated about my job the most was when there was no training or anything to do we would sit around and do nothing from 9am-11:30pm and from 11:30pm-5&6pm.
Vorteile
Medical Benefits, Security Clearance, Developmental Leadership Skills, and Steady Paycheck
Nachteile
deployments, no time for family, no steady schedule, long hours no overtime pay
Stable Job
Company senior sniper (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany6. Mai 2014
Very Stable workplace. Advancement was stable as well. Always new task and the days were never the same. I know for me it is hard to have a job in the normal world is hard due to doing the same things everyday. I learned more in one year in the military than most learn in a lifetime. it is true for every year you spend in the military it is five years off of your life, but it is worth every second of the journey.
Great people. awesome jobs
Nachteile
Long trips and duration from family
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Great place to be
Heavy Wheeled Vehicle Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. April 2014
The US Army has taught me a lot.
A typical work day could be anywhere from 8 hours to 24 hours
The hardest part of the job was leaving
Rewarding Experience
Automated Logistical Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany6. April 2014
Was definitely a learning experience I can apply to myself for the rest of my life.
Arbeitskultur
Honor to serve but need to trim the fat in the military.
Radio Operator and Maintainer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY18. Februar 2014
Common sence does not run deep with the Army. I love my country, and I am very proud to have served especially with multiple combat tours. There are too many people that have lost sight of what the military is suppose to be. A lot of people use the Army to collect a check and skate by in life.
Vorteile
3 hots and a cot. Cool clothes and a check.
Nachteile
Ignorant people with bad attitudes
Arbeitskultur
Good for school and life experiences
11C Indirect Fire Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck germany4. Januar 2014
Depends of job in the army. but for me it seemed that as infantry our job applied the most to everything.
lots of training
Recovery specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck22. Oktober 2013
pt, training, maintenance. i worked on all types of vehicles, and structural maintenance.
free meals
was in germany
Arbeitskultur
Fun environment and great experience working with military families.
Volunteer Family Readiness Group Key Caller (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany10. Oktober 2013
Working with other military families to ensure they get the best quality information about their deployed service members. Very loving and enjoyable environment.
Arbeitskultur
This is a very short review of my army career
11(c) infantry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany4. Oktober 2013
I joined the army on October 26,2009 and got out on January 1, 2013. IN the time I severed I did one tour in Afghanistan for 12 months. than I served in Germany for approximately 27 months, The remainder was Fort Benning, Georgia "pretty much".To go more into detail requires closer relationship status. Thank You
Very disorganized
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany25. September 2013
almost everyday you never knew what was going on, very unorganized and lack of information from higher ups. higher ups micromanaging on a regular basis, no respect from the lower level supervisors which led to the trainees not getting the good leadership they need to be successful and have a good career. dealing with a lot of stress is the hardest. Traveling and seeing the world and meeting a lot of people is probably the most enjoyable part
Vorteile
free meals, free housing, good healthcare
work 24/7, very stressful
Arbeitskultur
productive great place to work
11 bravo infantry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY23. September 2013
from day to day not deployed wake up do PT from 6:30-7:30 go in to the company worked long hours performed day to day tasked
from day to day deployed wake up if you if slept put on your gear pick up your weapon and either you had patrols or guard duty most of the time I had patrols plus I was a team lead I was in charge of 4 other men so I had to make sure they had everything the need for the day like water ammo food. had to make sure of there well being
do pccs and pcis
free lunchs, free cloths
Nachteile
war zone, shot at ever day thought of being blown up
Arbeitskultur
US ARMY, only way to go.
Cannon Crew-member/Driver (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. September 2013
After 4+ years as a 13Bravo/Cannon-crew member, I don't regret anything.
Arbeitskultur
stable job that you know what you're going to do on a day to day
Food Operation Specialist/ First Cook (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany19. September 2013
As a cook/ infantryman in the army i would start by cooking and if deployed i would patrol on foot. Also worked closely with medical staff as a patient transport via litter.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage