Bewertungen für U.S. Army in Wiesbaden

116 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 70.535 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Immunization/ Allergy Nurse
LPN (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden Germany16. August 2019
I was responsible for the immunization clinic for Wiesbaden Army health clinic.
I enjoyed working with my soldiers and taking care of their families.
Arbeitskultur
Great morale, but poor work environment.
Russian Cryptologic Linguist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany23. Juli 2019
Poor compensation and work-life environment. The most difficult part of the job was consistent relocation and the inability to see family and loved ones.
Typical Government Position
Budget Analyst (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany18. Juli 2019
Fast paced position, sometimes not the best workplace culture, big variances between organizations. The work life balance is decent, depends on your manager.
Productive Fast Paced
Telecommunications Cable Installer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany25. Juni 2019
Wake up Physical training in the mornings and a typical work day for a soldier is to follow the commands of their ranking sergeant throughout the day.
Long Lunches
Hard and Long Days
Goarmy
Geospatial Engineer (12Y) (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany23. Mai 2019
The Army is a great option for anyone who needs stability in their life. I absolutely loved my experience in the Army and I do plan on reenlisting after 6 months. Anyone who wants to travel, experience life, and have job security I would highly recommend the Army. No, I am not being paid to say this nor am I a recruiter. Do not wait, jump in and do it! Do not forget that every couple of years you will have new coworkers. People come and go but do not burn bridges!
JOB STABILITY BENITFITS TRAVEL
Nachteile
TA ONLY PAYS FOR LIKE 15 CREDITS APPLY FOR PELL GRANT VIA FAFSFA. HOOAH.
Outstanding culture
SENIOR OPERATIONS OFFICER (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden Germany20. April 2019
Outstanding leadership and culture. Enjoyed the fast paced environment and challenging assignments. The people made everything about being over seas, away from home an incredible experience.
Unpleasing Experience
Avionics Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany29. März 2019
This company resulted in a no so good experience but I would not say that it could have great potential for others. The United States Army gave my several opportunities that I otherwise would not have had, such as travel.
Arbeitskultur
It’s tough and stressful but it has fun times
Human Intelligence Collector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany24. Februar 2019
I liked it a lot and thought I would make it a career. I got injured and it hurt my progression to move up the chain and get promoted. To make a difference at the next level. I had a lot of different experiences.
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced and high stress
Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany18. Februar 2019
Worked weekdays and occasional weekends from about 5AM-5PM.
Great job if you like to travel. Work can be challenging and you need to be able to adapt to whatever the situation requires.
healthcare
Nachteile
work hours vary with location and job
Army review
Intelligence and Security Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany21. Januar 2019
A good job with great benefits however, don't expect a lot of time off or personal growth. Benefits are great in so many ways from retirement to medical/dental. Housing stipend depending on rank or marriage status. The down-side is moving often and managing life in a toxic work environment.
Vorteile
housing allowance, student loan repayment, retirement
Nachteile
move every three years, toxic work environments
Wealth of experience
Planung und Koordination (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden15. Januar 2019
I have been provided a vast array of opportunities and been allowed to grow and expand professionally with USAREUR. The organization as well as the position I occupied allowed me to reach out, visualize and realize a variety of goals that resulted continuous forward movement and innovation.
I have meet with and negotiated with senior executive leaders from European nations, I have helped to develop new business rules and doctrine for the development of heavy industrial development and materials acquisition.
I've been provided the opportunity to work across inter-agency, multi-national and cross-ministerial levels to effect change across entire regions.
All in all, my experiences at this organization are as positive as it can be.
Vorteile
Allowed to develop options to solving problems using unconventional ideas
Nachteile
Otern chaotic and unpredictable work schedule
Personal Growth Influenced
SIGINT ANALYST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany15. Dezember 2018
The Army is a personal growth driven organization. It instills a drive in the individual to make themselves the best that they can be from day one of their Army careers.
Arbeitskultur
Wonderful to work with children
Child and Youth Program Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden Germany11. Dezember 2018
It was a great place to work with children and work with many different people from many different places. I learned alot about the workings of the Child Development Center and working with children. Watching children develop from a young age, at each stage of their young life.
Good hours
Big responsibility
Extremely Fun
Battalion Executive Officer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany3. Dezember 2018
Watch movies, read magazines and books no one can get the same experience that you want or looking for. Watch who you work for, some are out for themselves and no one is perfect as some think.
Military Benefits
Challenging mission
Director (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany9. November 2018
I am responsible for the planning and execution of over 45 complex training events and exercises throughout Europe and Israel. I find it very rewarding as the leader and manager of 15 exercise planning teams. The most challenging aspect of the job is to ensure that all training and exercises resulting in trained and ready forces capable of accomplishing their assigned mission under any circumstance under the most austere and hostile environments. I find it very rewarding to be responsible for the overall training and readiness of over 80,000 US and multi-national military personnel throughout Europe. I enjoy working with military and government civilian professionals who are totally dedicated to mission accomplishment.
Vorteile
Work in unique and beautiful locations throughout Europe
Separations from family
Arbeitskultur
A stepping stone towards a prosperous cereer.
Petroleum specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden4. Oktober 2018
The Army is a an equal opportunity base employer that excels you to be the best that you can achieve. The workplace culture is that no one is left behind as a soldier in the military we help one another to succeed. The most enjoyable aspect of the military life is the opportunity to travel simultaneously learn a new skill.
Active Duty
Human Resource Specialist (42A) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany14. August 2018
Being an Active Duty service member provided alot of helpful resources. The same day to day schedule and weekends off was good for planning. Knowing what will happen everyday. Great lifestyle
almost free everything
Strict rules
Arbeitskultur
Great start for future endeavors
SUMMER HIRE (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany1. August 2018
Working as a civilian with the U.S. Army was a great experience! Working on base with flexible hours and a boss that was understanding and fun made my time there worthwhile! It was only a summer hire job while I was in high school but if I had the chance to work there full time as an adult I would.
Great work environment
n/a
Learning Experience
Signals Intelligence Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden Germany20. Juli 2018
While in the Army I was able to have many different learning experiences. This has helped me become the person I am today. Ranging from going to ranges to conducting briefing.
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fast paced workspace
Human Resources Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden germany21. Juni 2018
Working in the army has taught me alot of things. It has taught me how to mentor my subordinates, how to react when under pressure and how to deal with people in a respectable way.
Guaranteed advances
Less family time
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage