U.S. Army

124 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 79.210 Bewertungen ansehen

Arbeitgeber mit Zukunftsperspektiven

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Super Arbeitgeber! In allen Bereichen Zusammensetzung aus Vergütung, Arbeitszeit/Woche, Urlaub, Zusätze Weihnachts-und Urlaubsgeld.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great Starting point for many and helpful all through life.

Not having many options out of High School, I opted for this opportunity. I learned a trade and traveled to some great places. After my time was up, the benefits followed and continue to help me today.

Quality of Life, Stability

Extended Solo Travel

Great Job!

Traveling the world and always learning something new and exciting. great job security. Ability to work different jobs in your designated field. Endless possibilities for career progression.

Job Stability

Deployments

Fun while single

Once you have a family, the moving gets ridiculous. Good benefits, tours suck when you have little ones back home. Pay is alright, benefits are over flexed and short on return.

Vorteile

Meet new friends and see new places

Hard on family life
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Long and often unpredictable hours. Great value based culture.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at U.S. Army is definitely more work heavy.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at U.S. Army are very good. 30 days paid leave per year, health benefits for whole family immediately. Education benefits.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at U.S. Army, I think if you work hard, you can stay in to retire.ManagementIn general, managers at U.S. Army competent leaders.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at U.S. Army is usually very easy and productive.OverallMy experience working at U.S. Army overall very positive.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Productive and fun workplace.

The army gives you a lot of chances for many fields of work. The army allows you to grow and gain experience in any field you can think of. Many benefits and chances of improvement.

Army Strong!

Great place to serve your country, start a career, and have job and family security. Don't join if you can't commit yourself to giving it your all. And if you have no discipline, don't even bother trying.

Lot's of opportunity.

Nachteile

Hard training and deployments.

N/a

I really don't wanna do this review cause it doesn't matter. So here are some filler words for this review. However, don't let this fool you for all of the is no use.

Excellent Mission, Difficult Work/Life Balance

U.S. Army Europe is very focused on its mission and there is reward in knowing what you do matters. However, the work hours are grueling and take a toll on health and family happiness.

Immunization/ Allergy Nurse

I was responsible for the immunization clinic for Wiesbaden Army health clinic. I enjoyed working with my soldiers and taking care of their families.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Great morale, but poor work environment.

Poor compensation and work-life environment. The most difficult part of the job was consistent relocation and the inability to see family and loved ones.

Typical Government Position

Fast paced position, sometimes not the best workplace culture, big variances between organizations. The work life balance is decent, depends on your manager.

Productive Fast Paced

Wake up Physical training in the mornings and a typical work day for a soldier is to follow the commands of their ranking sergeant throughout the day.

Long Lunches

Hard and Long Days

Goarmy

The Army is a great option for anyone who needs stability in their life. I absolutely loved my experience in the Army and I do plan on reenlisting after 6 months. Anyone who wants to travel, experience life, and have job security I would highly recommend the Army. No, I am not being paid to say this nor am I a recruiter. Do not wait, jump in and do it! Do not forget that every couple of years you will have new coworkers. People come and go but do not burn bridges!

Job stability benitfits travel

Nachteile

Ta only pays for like 15 credits apply for pell grant via fafsfa. Hooah.

Outstanding culture

Outstanding leadership and culture. Enjoyed the fast paced environment and challenging assignments. The people made everything about being over seas, away from home an incredible experience.

Unpleasing Experience

This company resulted in a no so good experience but I would not say that it could have great potential for others. The United States Army gave my several opportunities that I otherwise would not have had, such as travel.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Good reason to work hard

the work and job focused on taking care of and providing for Soldiers and personnel of the US and NATO military forces.

rewarding job

Poor leadership
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

It’s tough and stressful but it has fun times

I liked it a lot and thought I would make it a career. I got injured and it hurt my progression to move up the chain and get promoted. To make a difference at the next level. I had a lot of different experiences.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Fast paced and high stress

Worked weekdays and occasional weekends from about 5AM-5PM. Great job if you like to travel. Work can be challenging and you need to be able to adapt to whatever the situation requires.

healthcare

Nachteile

work hours vary with location and job

Army review

A good job with great benefits however, don't expect a lot of time off or personal growth. Benefits are great in so many ways from retirement to medical/dental. Housing stipend depending on rank or marriage status. The down-side is moving often and managing life in a toxic work environment.

Vorteile

housing allowance, student loan repayment, retirement

Nachteile

move every three years, toxic work environments

Wealth of experience

I have been provided a vast array of opportunities and been allowed to grow and expand professionally with USAREUR. The organization as well as the position I occupied allowed me to reach out, visualize and realize a variety of goals that resulted continuous forward movement and innovation. I have meet with and negotiated with senior executive leaders from European nations, I have helped to develop new business rules and doctrine for the development of heavy industrial development and materials acquisition. I've been provided the opportunity to work across inter-agency, multi-national and cross-ministerial levels to effect change across entire regions. All in all, my experiences at this organization are as positive as it can be.

Vorteile

Allowed to develop options to solving problems using unconventional ideas

Nachteile

Otern chaotic and unpredictable work schedule
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

• Unternehmen
  • U.S. Army
  • Bewertungen
  • Wiesbaden
Verraten Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite weiter verbessern können?
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?