U.S. Army

Wiesbaden119 Bewertungen
119 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 75.928 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Super Arbeitgeber! In allen Bereichen Zusammensetzung aus Vergütung, Arbeitszeit/Woche, Urlaub, Zusätze Weihnachts-und Urlaubsgeld.
Arbeitskultur
I really don't wanna do this review cause it doesn't matter. So here are some filler words for this review. However, don't let this fool you for all of the is no use.
Arbeitskultur
U.S. Army Europe is very focused on its mission and there is reward in knowing what you do matters. However, the work hours are grueling and take a toll on health and family happiness.
Arbeitskultur
I was responsible for the immunization clinic for Wiesbaden Army health clinic.
I enjoyed working with my soldiers and taking care of their families.
Arbeitskultur
Poor compensation and work-life environment. The most difficult part of the job was consistent relocation and the inability to see family and loved ones.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced position, sometimes not the best workplace culture, big variances between organizations. The work life balance is decent, depends on your manager.
Arbeitskultur
Wake up Physical training in the mornings and a typical work day for a soldier is to follow the commands of their ranking sergeant throughout the day.
Long Lunches
Hard and Long Days
Arbeitskultur
The Army is a great option for anyone who needs stability in their life. I absolutely loved my experience in the Army and I do plan on reenlisting after 6 months. Anyone who wants to travel, experience life, and have job security I would highly recommend the Army. No, I am not being paid to say this nor am I a recruiter. Do not wait, jump in and do it! Do not forget that every couple of years you will have new coworkers. People come and go but do not burn bridges!
JOB STABILITY BENITFITS TRAVEL
Nachteile
TA ONLY PAYS FOR LIKE 15 CREDITS APPLY FOR PELL GRANT VIA FAFSFA. HOOAH.
Arbeitskultur
Outstanding leadership and culture. Enjoyed the fast paced environment and challenging assignments. The people made everything about being over seas, away from home an incredible experience.
Arbeitskultur
This company resulted in a no so good experience but I would not say that it could have great potential for others. The United States Army gave my several opportunities that I otherwise would not have had, such as travel.
Arbeitskultur
the work and job focused on taking care of and providing for Soldiers and personnel of the US and NATO military forces.
rewarding job
Poor leadership
Arbeitskultur
I liked it a lot and thought I would make it a career. I got injured and it hurt my progression to move up the chain and get promoted. To make a difference at the next level. I had a lot of different experiences.
Arbeitskultur
Worked weekdays and occasional weekends from about 5AM-5PM.
Great job if you like to travel. Work can be challenging and you need to be able to adapt to whatever the situation requires.
healthcare
Nachteile
work hours vary with location and job
Arbeitskultur
A good job with great benefits however, don't expect a lot of time off or personal growth. Benefits are great in so many ways from retirement to medical/dental. Housing stipend depending on rank or marriage status. The down-side is moving often and managing life in a toxic work environment.
Vorteile
housing allowance, student loan repayment, retirement
Nachteile
move every three years, toxic work environments
Arbeitskultur
I have been provided a vast array of opportunities and been allowed to grow and expand professionally with USAREUR. The organization as well as the position I occupied allowed me to reach out, visualize and realize a variety of goals that resulted continuous forward movement and innovation.
I have meet with and negotiated with senior executive leaders from European nations, I have helped to develop new business rules and doctrine for the development of heavy industrial development and materials acquisition.

I've been provided the opportunity to work across inter-agency, multi-national and cross-ministerial levels to effect change across entire regions.

All in all, my experiences at this organization are as positive as it can be.
Vorteile
Allowed to develop options to solving problems using unconventional ideas
Nachteile
Otern chaotic and unpredictable work schedule
Arbeitskultur
The Army is a personal growth driven organization. It instills a drive in the individual to make themselves the best that they can be from day one of their Army careers.
Arbeitskultur
It was a great place to work with children and work with many different people from many different places. I learned alot about the workings of the Child Development Center and working with children. Watching children develop from a young age, at each stage of their young life.
Good hours
Big responsibility
Arbeitskultur
Watch movies, read magazines and books no one can get the same experience that you want or looking for. Watch who you work for, some are out for themselves and no one is perfect as some think.
Military Benefits
Arbeitskultur
I am responsible for the planning and execution of over 45 complex training events and exercises throughout Europe and Israel. I find it very rewarding as the leader and manager of 15 exercise planning teams. The most challenging aspect of the job is to ensure that all training and exercises resulting in trained and ready forces capable of accomplishing their assigned mission under any circumstance under the most austere and hostile environments. I find it very rewarding to be responsible for the overall training and readiness of over 80,000 US and multi-national military personnel throughout Europe. I enjoy working with military and government civilian professionals who are totally dedicated to mission accomplishment.
Vorteile
Work in unique and beautiful locations throughout Europe
Separations from family
Arbeitskultur
The Army is a an equal opportunity base employer that excels you to be the best that you can achieve. The workplace culture is that no one is left behind as a soldier in the military we help one another to succeed. The most enjoyable aspect of the military life is the opportunity to travel simultaneously learn a new skill.
Arbeitskultur
Being an Active Duty service member provided alot of helpful resources. The same day to day schedule and weekends off was good for planning. Knowing what will happen everyday. Great lifestyle
almost free everything
Strict rules
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung