U.S. Army

15 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77,680 Bewertungen ansehen

Admin

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
40 hours average per week no weekends. Numerous skills learned and applied to position. It is great place to plan for success. Their are many advantages such as training provided.

Memorable and ever green

Was quite interesting with lots of new and innovative opportunities. Had the honour and privilege of interacting with men and officers with a wide range of experiences. I gained quite an enormous wealth of experience both in human relations as well as organisational development skills.

Cpd

Irregular work patterns
Arbeitskultur

Great people to work for.

The environment fantastic, organized, straight forward can be fast paced but very fufilling taking care of the Defendants and Family members of our Active duty. The Army always takes care of their own and they take care of the Civilian's that support their family members with jobs and and other services. I will always stay true because, I was provided with a career and given the opportunity that I wouldn't have been given at my age.I miss not being in an area where I could work for them. I was working for 11 wonderful years. Go Army !!!

Great Benefits, Job Security

Nachteile

Lack of funds for supplies

Family oriented

I really enjoyed working for my previous employer. I worked with a great team and I will miss them all. I wish I was able to stay longer with this employer because I had the opportunity to advance and get more training. My employer believed in me and that made me want to better myself.

Vorteile

Great people to work for and with.

Not enough pay.

great work environment

loved working there but had to resign due to husband military movement orders. loved the facility and my coworkers. management was caring and took care of its employees

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

Good experience, always busy, never bored

I learned a lot about Human Resources and the process it takes to get someone hired. I filled in for the secretary position until the position was filled. Co-workers were great helped me learn a lot and trained me in areas I needed training. I met some great friends working there. Management at times didn't care about employees only about making rank and getting promoted. You work with active duty military so that was cool.

Great learning experience

Nachteile

Promotions were hard to get

My daily work schedule

I just got out of College when I start working for the US. Army Civ. I had to type up contracts for our employees and Military orders for our Military personal. I loved working at the office. We had donated surplus that the Military didn't use any longer. So we sold it off to the public. I had very good Benefits and a awesome work schedule. I never had to work weekends. Made very good money. I only stopped working there because my husband wanted to move back to the USA. The hardest part about working there was that I had to take the bus to work since I didn't own a car. The most enjoyable part was the kind of work and the people I got to meet

Very good job

no transportation

Great Learning Experience

Working for the US Army Clinic Wiesbaden gave me a new perspective to health care. The pace was very slow and I often finished my tasks well before the allotted time. The staff was very friendly and I was able to explore and assist in various other departments within the clinic. Work days were inconsistent but I learned a lot moving around departments. The most difficult part of the job was waiting for my supervisor to assign me new tasks.

The very best job

Working as civil service for the US ARMY in Germany was the best job I have ever had. They took care families and the benefits were outstanding. I have never had the structure in a job like I had with the US ARMY.

Working with the soldiers

no conns

Great learning Experience

In the military you learn to work with a lot of different people from all over the world. Respect and treat others the way you want to me treated. The hardest part was the language barrier with nationals from other countries. The most enjoyable part of the job was being involved in momentous times in history!

Advancement in the Army

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Administrative Assistant positions
Weitere Jobs anzeigen

Great Opportunities

You set the bar for yourself. You only achieved as much as you put in which was very rewarding.
Arbeitskultur

Summary

I very much enjoyed working for the government. The hours were flexible, the people were friendly.

US Army

I loved my job in the Army. You need to be motivated to be in the Army.

Us Army

My life as asolider was wonderful, not only did I get to travel the world meeting new people, but I also learned about teamwork.

Service to my Country

I did any given thing at any given time I was asked.maintain logs and phone records as well as always in ready stance for whatever came our way

Vorteile

benefits

Nachteile

family and home came second
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung