U.S. Army-Logo

34 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.307 Bewertungen ansehen

productive

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
A day of working can be very productive like , ordering a lot of parts or picking up parts. You have to be flexible with your team on what the tasks are to get completed.
Arbeitskultur

Great way to start off career

-Great benefits -Family oriented -Always moving -Strict rules -Right place -Right time -Right uniform -Always busy -Not much downtime -Mission first -Promotions

Productive enviorement

The military may be a dangerous and important career. It provides discipline and structore to its employees. Also provides useful skill sets such as attention to detail, physical resilience and technological skills.
Arbeitskultur

Good workplace with tolerable coworkers .

The typical day of work is somewhat good. I learned to make better decisions and work under pressure. The management was good. The hardest part is getting enough sleep. The most enjoyable part is the people you get to work with.

Vorteile

Good salary job, paid vacation, free healthcare

Nachteile

Lack of sleep, poorly organized (sometimes)

Every Day Army

A typical day in the Army is waking early to exercise and maintain physical readiness. They dismiss you for breakfast and give you time to put on your uniform. After breakfast, formation tends to be at 0900 for accountability and report to work. Workload depends on job duty. I can honestly say that the Army enables you to be the best you can be and offers you to develop new skills each and every day. However, the hardest thing about the Army is not being close to your family.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

92a are the best

The army is not for everyone and not for people who cant take direction or work well with others i absolutley loved being a motorpool clerk and interacting with people and i loved paperwork

tricare

Nachteile

late nights and away from home

motivated

new place very very fast paced. come in do the job caome back and do it again. the people are nice to work with friendly. Advancement is not very often so will take time.

nothing

nothing

Airborne

it has its ups and downs but Overall good place to work, good benefits, for them family first, good working place, I like it and wouldn't change it, If it was for me I would stay long, but unfortunately I have to leave this good life due to medical reasons
Arbeitskultur

the hardest job you will ever love

I am not sure I am the right person to write a review. It has been too many years between my tour and today. However there are many skills that I still use today that I learned while I was in the Army.

Army

This was an Army duty station. Served as an Automated Logistics Specialist. Was exposed to the culture of Germany, and had the opportunity to work with other MOSs.

Area

Soldier Life

N/a

I learned a lot of things through my army career, skills i gained from the training that i went through. I loved my job, i liked learning more about the logistic aspect of my job.
Arbeitskultur

It was great to serve my country

I come from a very large military family and always felt the obligation and desire to serve this wonderful country we are privileged to live in! They made me a better person.

Vorteile

Great opportunity to see the world

Deployment in combat situations
Arbeitskultur

can be stressful but very rewarding

you get to travel, meet people from all over the world, and the benefits are awesome. It puts a lot of stress on you, especially those who have families or are single parents.

N/a

The Army provides you with countless benefits. Fast-paced work environments. It teaches you how to adapt to any situation and overcome adversity utilizing mental fortitude.

army

I am getting out because the promotion system is broken. they believe that if you study a book and know things that have no connection to your job you should be promoted. i believe you should be promoted based off your job performance because at the end of the day this is a money making career if your not making the money then you need to be cut.

No need to explain

Its the military. Its well ocmpeisated with benefits and work life balance. There is the times that it will take you away from home for extended periods of time but I enjoyed my time with the Army

Best Experience

I was brave enough to serve my country, the hardest part was being away from my family. But the best part was I made a difference in this great nation.

30 days paid leave

being away from family

Positive Work Ethics

From my experience with the US Army, I have found it to be a good place to improve one's work ethic and become more involved with a variety of people of different backgrounds and walks of life.

US Army

The United States Military is not a regular job it is a life style. You will have great benefits for you and your whole family.

Medical, Dental, and Health Care Plan

Deployments

Productive work environment

A typical day of work in the Army I wake up at 0500am every morning running two miles or more. I go to the warehouse at 0900am and go to the issue section and check all bines and lines for parts to be issued to customers. I learned every section as a floater in issue, receivng, turn in, storage and inventory. The hardest part of my job is when we have minimal manning and four or more trucks come in. The most enjoyable part of my job is customer satisfaction.
Arbeitskultur

Decent work environment with very little managment

Usually normal hours unless the days work isnt completed. Tons of after work is done and not compensated for. Management is terrible. Morale is low.