U.S. Army-Logo

10 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.316 Bewertungen ansehen

stress full

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Work was stressful, The work day started early. Many deployments while in Europe. Was gone for half the year. Long hours during the work day. excess 12 hours a day

Review of Military

I would go into the Stuttgart clinic at 7:30 till 4:00 pm. I would see up to 25 patients a day including our military dogs. I took vitals and assisted the veterinarian in filling medication as well as providing safety for any fractious animal. Every Wednesday we would perform up to 5 surgeries and I monitored anesthesia. On Thursdays the soldiers would have training on how to make our jobs more efficient and go over any new safety protocols for that week. The hardest part of the job was putting a patient down. The best part was performing surgery on an animal that had very little chance of survival with its condition and succeeding in making their quality of life better.
Arbeitskultur

Please reconsider this, right now

noooo, just don't. run away now. do not do this to yourself. You will be left broken and abandoned by the system you were told would do the exact opposite.
Arbeitskultur

Fun and knowledgable medical work.

Typical day at work included maintaining patient records, obtaining vitals, and helping doctors with procedures. I learned many skills during procedures and learned a great deal about in depth medical concerns such as the meaning of blood work.My co-workers were great and we all worked as a team to accomplish the mission. Hardest part of the job was during flu season when we were needed to immunize the community and soldiers while also uploading a note for every individual. The most enjoyable part of the job was working directly with the doctors and helping them provide quality health care.

Wasn't too bad.

It was okay, but the fact of the matter is that it's the army everyone has to leave at some point in time, I didn't want to re up because of the fact that some of the people didn't get along with me because I told them how it was.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Army

I had great experience in the army and got a lot out of my two years of service but I am ready to move on the the next chapter of my life. I had a lot of great experience working in the hospital and earned a lot of knowledge that can help me greatly in a future hospital career.

Fun Serving my country

I had a lot of fun protecting, serving and contributing my service to my country at the time of war.

Vorteile

Free medical care, Job security, respect and courage
Arbeitskultur

Everyday is a new challange

There is no such thing as a typical day in the military. It doesn't matter if you are deployed or not. No day is the same. The hardest part of the job is finding the balance between home life and work. The most satisfying thing is know that the little thing that you just did made an impact in some one's life or part of an operation.

Vorteile

excellent benefits; medical, dental, time off (30 paid leave every year)

Nachteile

hard to schedule time off even when you have it.

good leadership great environment

traveled all over met people from all walks of life learned many new things
Arbeitskultur

Benefits make this job well worth it.

As long as you are a team player, work hard, take pride in your work, and take initiative you will be able to get promoted and enjoy your time.

Vorteile

vaction, paid sick days, education, travel, advancement opportunities, benefits

Nachteile

deployments, time away from home station/family

Jobs bei U.S. Army