U.S. Army-Logo

20 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.316 Bewertungen ansehen

Somewhat receptive work days

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
learned self devilment skills, working in this company gave me a lot of leadership roles and it gave me many opportunities to travel. For the years i was here i have enjoyed myself

Fair

The army wasnt what I expected but I had fun meeting new people in new places that I have never been before, I wouldnt reccomend joking if you arent ready

Hard work, but fullfilling

Depending on when you start, it can be a life changing experience with many very memorable times that will allow you to learn many skills that you can take into the civilian job market.

Good benefits

The army is a tight nit unit for those who want it. If you want to make it a career you must be patiant. If not serve your time and stay out trouble the best you can.
Arbeitskultur

It's the Army, experiences will vary.

It's a completely different environment and culture, experiences will vary. There is a mix of high quality leadership and toxic leadership - some people are in leadership roles that they shouldn't be in and high quality soldiers tend to be overlooked. The army has a lot of management issues, some of which are understandable while others are from sheer negligence - you have no idea how many times my various personal paperwork had been lost. The best part of the army is the friends you make and some of experiences you have (weapon ranges, field exercises, etc.) Plus the vigorous work out regime keeps you in good shape.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

fast work place

fast pace always on the move not a real set work schedule enjoyable part is the traveling people you get to meet on the journey some leadership is just awful
Arbeitskultur

great new experience and good work place.

its long hours some days but you learn a lot of different skills. work place is fun an you meet a lot of good people. the hardest part of the job is the stress and time management . the most enjoyable part of the job is the bonding with new people and the training.

Medically Discharged

I would stay in if I wasn't getting discharged, I love everything about the U.S. Army. A typical day at work is never just a normal day, there are many new things to learn and you must be good at adapting to changes.
Arbeitskultur

stressful no time and micromanagement

If you love yourself don't join the army. Its stressful and you dont have any time off. They say you get weekends of but that's when they schedule training events so enjoy working 72 hrs a week for 39 cents an hr.

free place to live

everything else
Arbeitskultur

Research and do it if its for you

Army offers a lot of opportunities, but there are far more negatives involved with being an enlisted service member than there are positives. Big guns are only so cool for so long.

Vorteile

Benefits, Good amount of leave days, always payed

Nachteile

Management, time lines, hours worked, discipline

Great experience

Great experience for anyone. Opportunity is always there for travel and new life experiences. Always take the good for the bad. Constantly meeting new people.

19D Cavalry Scout

Great people to work with. You get what you put in. If you study and learn your job you will advance quickly. You must be able to follow directions and be willing to work all types of hours.

Great pay, benifits, travel

Nachteile

long hours/days away from family.

Always in rush

The most amazing thing about been in the Army was showing out for formation 15 to 20 minutes and only to be told dismissed.

Discipline

No free time
Arbeitskultur

very productive ,and an organized organization

A normal day would be waking up at 530am and conducting physical training for 2 hours. Afterwards eating breakfast, and returning to work at 9am. During work hours i conducted work on the computer with memorandums and keeping an eye on the lower enlisted preparing them with knowledge on military vehicles ,radio etiquette and proper training for field rotations

Vorteile

very strict on health issues

work could consist of 24 or plus hours at a time
Arbeitskultur

Rigorous lifestyle requiring extreme dedication to duty

U.S. Army is a life changing employment that is not for everyone. Typical work conditions are physically taxing, with long work days. Management and leadership vary from excellent to incompetent and there are adequate opportunities advancement.

Housing, Healthcare

Nachteile

Hazardous work conditions in wartime, long seperations from family
Arbeitskultur

productive, spends your time well and very rewarding. work for outstanding leaders who mold you and help put you onto the right track to bettering yourself.
Arbeitskultur

The best learning job i have had.

The army was my first job and once completed all requirements I moved on to Germany where I spent 4 years with my combat unit training and learning many skills for both military and civilian situations. A typical day will begin with Physical Training for about an hour and a half, then we move on to section training which consisted of classes and hands on learning skills, at the same time completing administrative and personal paperwork for our commander. By the end of the day we always learned something new or we increased our knowledge on a specific skill. Our management was not 100% however we still worked hard and did what we where told to do until the job got done. I served with both great and bad co-workers and peers and in the process learned how to properly deal with them separately and professionally. The hardest part of my job was the stress levels in a combat unit. However, I enjoyed every minute of it.
Arbeitskultur

Became part of the Military Family.

Perform live fire exercises. Learned how to coexist with people and trust them with your life. Hardest part of the job is being away from family for months at a time, Most enjoyable part is feeling as if your co workers are your family.

Stability.

Time from family

Served in the Army for 3 years and 17 weeks

I've deployed to Afghanistan for a period of 8 months. The Army is an overall great job, but it's not for every one.
Arbeitskultur

Hard work with Pride. Well worth it.

You get to do more things in this career field than any other job I can think of. Traveling, jumping out of planes, going to different schools, meeting different militaries and learning core values that will help you get far in life.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung