U.S. Army

Standort
26 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.204 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
Was a lot of fun! I was a combat engineer, so I had the opportunity to blow up a lot of stuff. I was stationed in Germany so most of my money went to booze and partying.
Vorteile
Travel to exotic destinations around the world meeting interesting people.
Nachteile
Interesting people might shoot at you.
Arbeitskultur
the good would you become apart of one of the biggest fighting force in the world.second you get travel and meet people you will never forget in your life.the bad part is adjusting to civilians when you get out
Vorteile
being apart of something that makes a differince
Nachteile
adjustment period once you leave the service
Arbeitskultur
If you work hard and stay committed, its an incredible opportunity. perfect for fresh out of high school who are unsure what they wanna do. get paid and travel the world and make yourself into something before getting into the work force. also will pay for a tradition degree after your service if you decide it
Arbeitskultur
The army was a great place. I learned and experienced a lot of things. Sometimes they can be unfair. I was stationed in germany. I met a lot of new people.
Arbeitskultur
the army is a good thing. i believe the military is a good option, but my unit RES 2CR is bad and a terrible place to be. it should not be a first duty station
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
its an honest fulltime job, requiring alot out of a person, its good for young people to get experience with so they will be prepared for what comes in the civilian life.
experience, benefits, co workers
management
Arbeitskultur
It was fun everyone should join but it was tough and not for the weak not a lot of emotional support not every one should be in and sometimes your leaders do not care about you not always tho
Arbeitskultur
Here is where I learned leadership, It has served me well ever since. I loved the Combine Arms Live Fire Exercises, and Return of Forces to Germany. Great days indeed
Arbeitskultur
US Army was a great experience for myself. Working in motor- pool, Training. I learned how to work with a team and as an individual. I had a great management team. Traveled to different parts of the world learning the different cultures and people. Combat was the hardest part of this profession. My soldiers who were under my supervision.
Arbeitskultur
While I didn't particularly care for being told when to do each and everything, I did have fun over all in the Army. I drove every piece of equipment they would let me drive. When I transferred to explosive ordnance, I blew up everything they would let me blow up. Takes a certain breed to be in the Army for a life long endeavor, but I think every young man should go in. Makes a man of one, but long term is not for all.
Vorteile
Always taken care of no matter what.
Nachteile
Always on duty no matter what.
Arbeitskultur
It was good for me. Made the most out of it. A lot of people didn't like it. I drove everything they would let me drive. I shot every weapon they would let me shoot. I transferred into explosive ordinance and got to blow up stuff. Was okay blowing up things but not enough fun to carry to outside world. By the way blew up everything they would let me blow up and used every explosive and device they would let me use. One long training class for me.
Vorteile
Never have to worry about anything. They take care of all. Med, house, food etc.
Nachteile
Not much freedom. Like to make my own decisions.
Arbeitskultur
I had intention of making the military a career. Once it was pointed out how important the job I was doing was and how it related to life outside the military. I was a good soldier moving up in rank fast, until I came back to the state. I asked a SFC where to turn my records in and he told me it was taken care of. I explained to him I had my records, that it could not have been taken care. I handed him my records and they were never turned in. Therefore I was marked as being A.W.O.L. and lost all my rank.
Vorteile
Great opportunityto advance, learn, earn, and accummulate time for retirement
Nachteile
Don't Trust anybody to do what should do yourself
Arbeitskultur
Military life takes some getting used to but overall is enjoyable. Training is fun and learn things from first aid to land navigation. You will have friends for life with the people you meet while serving.
Vorteile
Everything you need is provided for you and the benifits are good.
Deployments
Arbeitskultur
i loved my job and what i did. traveling around and living that lifestyle was a good experience and i wouldnt change that for the world. i would go back if i could.
Arbeitskultur
This job is fairly hard, the training is very demanding and requires you to handle all types of stress. I enjoyed the army, it allowed me to travel to Germany, but never deployed before I left. I loved the job though
Great benefits
Lots of hours
Arbeitskultur
Working for the US Army gave a sense of accomplishment and 3 additional skill sets through out the past 10 years that would otherwise be hard to get as a civilian. From disabling explosive ordinance as a combat engineer to warehouse operations, training for part time federal law enforcement to motor pool operations. The US Army is the place to go when it comes to learning new trades that pay off in the long run.
Arbeitskultur
The us army was great . if you a good command you have a great experience . but too often with young leaders can make your job challenging
Arbeitskultur
0630 Pt and Accountability Formation 0745-0900 Breakfast and Hygiene 0900 Morning Work-Call Formation (details for the day were given) 1200-1300 Lunch/Personal time 1300 Mid-day formation 1600-? End of work call formation Just depending on the day or what was given from higher was what we did that day. Anything from motorpool work, office work, range, field work, weapon maintenance, constantly training and staying up to date on everything that will save our lives. Deployment- classidied Co-workers/ Men and Women standing in ranks alongside everyone is from different walks of life all over the United States but we all have the same mind set and protect one another no matter what.
Arbeitskultur
I met some outstanding people and forged friendships that will last a lifetime.
Arbeitskultur
Supervised, served or assisted as a member of a team tackling rough terrain in combat situations. Provided expertise in areas such as mobility, countermobility, survivability and general engineering.
Arbeitskultur
Worked in varied locations around the world. Gained experience in construction, demolitions, and heavy equipment operations.