U.S. Army

13 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77,684 Bewertungen ansehen

Great career!

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Excellent high speed sacrifice for the greater cause! Dedication to duty and courage to do what is right in the heat of battle! Requires sacrificial service to inspire abundantly more than life itself!

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

Family sacrifices

Time f your life

Rewarding but hazardous job. You need to ensure you are physically and mentally fit. This job is not fr the lazy and weak. Must know how t work well with others. Talk to a recruiter and travel the world

Military Soldier

A wonderful experience for any young adult that teaches duty, responsibility, and leadership. You can also receive a college education for free while serving on active duty.

Vorteile

Travel, paid vacation, job training

deployment, away from family

United States Army

It was an honor serving my country in the United States Army for 25 years. My military service took me to both multiple Asian and European countries and two combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. I was privileged to service along side some of the most talented and brave men and women during my years of service.

Travel to different countries

Nachteile

Frequent time away from family
Arbeitskultur

Germany was great place to work.

I really enjoyed working with the German Local National we had a great working relationship together. I worked with 178 Local National I serve as their Maintenance Non-Commission Officer In Charge NCOIC.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Great experience

Learn to do 100 different things all over the world. Great people to serve with. Unbeatable benefits. Good opportunities to travel around the world and live in the culture.

Vorteile

Great people to work with!

Nachteile

Relocate often, long hours, sometimes stressful

Job Work

I will take a moment to mention just a few, of the many achievements, that YOU the soldiers of the 615th MP Company have accomplished and given me an opportunity to stand beside you under your unwavering commitment to excellence. • Over 6 NCO Officers inducted into the USAREUR Sergeant Morales Club. • Three consecutive years of winning the Battalion Level War-Fighter Team Completion. • Second Consecutive Year winning the USAREUR AOAP Award. • V Corp winner Phillip A. Connelly Award, in tactical field kitchen operations and set-up. • Winner Task Force Falcon Supply of Excellence Award, establishing your unit as the only unit to pass MAIT level inspection within the Region. • Task Force Falcon Soldier and NCO of the Quarter Board • PAC Section V-Corp Winner of the Small Unit of Excellence Award • 2002 Reenlistment Award for the Year.

Great Job

Excellent career opportunity.

Life of a soldier can change drastically from day to day; month to month and year to year. ARMY Career are for dedicated and career minded people.
Arbeitskultur

Learned a lot about my own leadership here.

This was my first time serving as a First Sergeant. I was allowed to take this position before my promotion.
Arbeitskultur

Great leadrship to work for

I enjoyed working here. I deployed to Afghanistan while here and was able to be in charge of two units while deployed.

Jobs bei U.S. Army

First Sergeant positions
Weitere Jobs anzeigen
Arbeitskultur

A positive experience while making a difference in the world

After serving 24 years in the US Army, I truly enjoyed training and caring for our Army's number one commodity and that's the sons and daughters of this great nation. Throughout my career I was charged with insuring that my soldiers were properly trained and proficient in jobs. I can now leave this career confidently knowing that the Soldiers that I've developed both personally and professionally are fully capable in doing so not just as they progress in their career but they too doing them same for those under them. The Army is an organization surrounded with team work and without it this organization wouldn't be able to accomplish it's mission. What make the Army enjoyable is the interaction with all walks of life that in turn is awarded by making new friends that turn into a life long friendship that could never be replaced.

Competitive training and advancement

Deployments

Airborne First Sergeant

There are no "Typical days" in the Army. Army life is one wonderful adventure after another punctuated with deployments, training events, social gatherings, and other team building events. It offers tremendous opportunity to expand, grow, and hone you expertise. If you ever get bored, be patient. Your surroundings and challenges will change and inspire with every change of station, exercise, or deployment.

Comradarie, leadership, travel

Deployments

Work Germany

Led a detachment of 85 personnel, supervising the daily activities, and personnel development of all personnel. Advised all personnel on personnel issues to include promotions, military pay and allowance, and awards. Formally evaluated personnel and provided them with a written report of their performance, which greatly enhanced the organization. Developed a Family Readiness program which was adopted by the United States Army Europe Command, ensuring families and soldiers were taken care of during the deployment.

great experience

War diese Bewertung hilfreich?

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei U.S. Army. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.Frage stellen

Gesamtbewertung

• U.S. Army
  • Bewertungen
  • First Sergeant
Sagen Sie uns, wie wir diese Seite verbessern können
Was würden Sie hinzufügen oder ändern?