Bewertung für U.S. Army als Human Resources Specialist

35 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 68.919 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Might be the best workplace I've ever worked for.
Human Resource Specialist for Training (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz30. November 2018
If it wasn't due to family situation, I wouldn't ever left this organisation.
Work condition and situation are perfect.
I love the job. If I had a chance to go back and got my old job I would do it in a heart beat
Active Duty
Human Resource Specialist (42A) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany14. August 2018
Being an Active Duty service member provided alot of helpful resources. The same day to day schedule and weekends off was good for planning. Knowing what will happen everyday. Great lifestyle
almost free everything
Strict rules
Nice benefits
Human Resources Specialist (42A) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany26. April 2018
The Army careers its not an easy one because if you have family its really hard because you are a soldier 24/7 most of the days you are working but in benefits its a great opportunity for go to school, the health insurance its awesome and you make friends for life.
Great Organization to Build Life and Work Experience
42A Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baumholder, DUE4. Januar 2018
This has to be one of the greatest accomplishments of my life was serving in the U.S. Army. They offer a variety of advancement and benefit options. Once you've completed you BCT and AIT, a typical work day includes 6:30am PT and your normal work day which is from 8am-4pm like a regular job. However given your MOS those hours may be subject to change.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
ok
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany9. September 2017
show up on time at work and do your job well pretty much what other normal people does. The workplace was clean and has to be maintained clean most of the time.
Typical work day
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden Army Airfield, Germany15. Juli 2017
A typical work day is started at a 6:00 am Physical fitness formation, that usually lasts about an hour, after that the formation is then released to go home and clean up and prepare for the work day this is also the time to go and get breakfast and to report to work at 8am, lunch break is usually between 11:30am and 12:30 pm .. then afterwards you return to work and complete your duties and go home at 5:00pm unless the soldier had any extra duties or staff duty
Arbeitskultur
Great experience to travel the world, and work with an array of different types of people.
Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany5. Juli 2017
I enjoyed getting to travel most while serving in the military on active duty for 4 years, and reserve for 4 as well. I was thankful to be stationed in Germany, before the age of 21, I had seen half of the world and met many good people. I had great management and chain of command. Deploying to Afghanistan for a year long tour was an experience of a lifetime.
Vorteile
Benefits, meeting new people, traveling.
Nachteile
I lived in the barracks on base in Germany which was an old WWII base remodeled, The winters were pretty severe to train in.
Katterbach Review
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany5. Juli 2017
Working overseas in Germany provided great insight to other cultures. During this tour I deployed to Afghanistan. This opened the door to learn how to get the job done with limited capabilities and still serve in multiple sectors as a Soldier and HR professional.
Germany was beautiful
HUMAN RESOURCES SERGEANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Graffenwoehr Germany25. Januar 2017
Great place to learn job, see new culture and travel the word. I recommend this location to anyone interested in seeing Europe and enjoying the diverse workplace.
Travel Capabilities
No Cons
Arbeitskultur
the Human Resources (HR) Personnel Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany8. Dezember 2016
Enjoyed the European living the command was like working with everyone and training was great. No problems in the command
Rewarding
HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany9. November 2016
Processed soldiers into Germany, if the base was not accommodating to the family such as medical or schooling then we relocated them. Kept all records and reports of the soldiers and their MOS. We also housed soldiers coming from Iraq on emergency leave.
Vorteile
Rewarding and proud to have served.
Honestly no cons.
best experience
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany13. September 2016
Life changing experience that ii wouldn't change for the world. you're able to grow as a leader and even better a person.
Hard work, but enjoyable
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern29. August 2016
The U.S. Army is hard work, but you will feel satisfaction and pride in your work. Management has a hierarchical system with steady advancement if you put the work in and co-workers feel like family.
Massive compensation and benefits
Nachteile
long hours, work on weekends occasionally, away from home
Work experience is unbelievable
Human Resource Specialist/Benefits (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany2. Dezember 2015
Although the hours are unpredictable depending on job, co-workers and management is unlike civilian life. Many opportunities for schooling and traveling.
HR Specialist
Supervisory Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwöhr, BY23. Oktober 2015
Provided customer service support for over 30,000 Soldiers and their Families by providing reassignment orders and command sponsorship orders.
Great mentors
Nachteile
Did not work there long due to retirement from the Army
Human Resources
Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  USAG Baumholer, Germany3. Juni 2015
Doing filing, initiating transactions for all solider's enlisted and officers. Working with collaborating agencies to ensure the full facet of a soldiers paper work and crisis intervention and referral resources.
Work Place
Human Resource Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  grafenwoehr, germany20. Mai 2015
I learned many skills while in the army time management, team building skills, and cross training. The days were long , but the job was very easy I learned a lot from so many great people.
job overseas
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany6. Januar 2015
job was in Germany and Germany is near france. Saw the ocean at night under the lights
Arbeitskultur
Productive and fun work environment for the office as a whole.
42A/Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany31. Dezember 2014
A typical day at work for us would be getting up at 5:30 am to start the day off. First thing we were taught to do is open our emails to see if anything came in the day prior. This was to be sure we covered any and everything we have missed while out of the office. Then check our sections to be sure we make each dead line we have for the day. I learned administrative and clerical procedures such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminologies. We had good management that did his best to make sure we learned what we needed to carry on in whatever we decided to do next in our lives. My co-workers all worked together as a team and always crossed trained to learn each others jobs. The hardest part of the day was the afternoon when we opened the doors for customer assistance. This was hard because we had to learn how to continue our daily tasks and help our customers at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the day was the end of the day because we would all come together cover everything we accomplished for the day.
Great Benefits
Bad hours
Arbeitskultur
good for entry level training
Human Resources Specialist (Rank of Specialist) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach Germany30. September 2014
had a sense of pride everyday but usually management is green, lol
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage