Bewertung für U.S. Army als Human Resources Specialist

36 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 69.851 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
good for entry level training
Human Resources Specialist (Rank of Specialist) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach Germany30. September 2014
had a sense of pride everyday but usually management is green, lol
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Arbeitskultur
Professional environment with a welcoming atmosphere for everyone.
Human Resources Specialist U.S. Army (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels, Germany7. Juli 2014
It was always fun working as a Human Resources specialist as we work as a team to complete numerous everyday task. The best part about the job is providing customer service, helping a fellow Soldier and even their family members. This wasn't without a fair share of challenges but that is what makes it so much more rewarding.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Very structured environment. No day was repetitive.
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels, Germany18. April 2014
There was no typical day in the Army. A lot of things took you by surprise. Mass punishment was the worst part of the Military, because just like everywhere you have your troublemakers. Instead of the trouble maker getting punished, we all did.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 2NeinMelden
Army
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany4. Oktober 2013
The army is a great place to work. Great people. lasting friends and family.
Arbeitskultur
Great organization to work for.
Human Resources Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, BW30. September 2013
I find working for the Army as a civilian satisfying and rewarding.
Arbeitskultur
A great place to explore the world and learn discipline
Human Resource Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany8. August 2013
A typical work day would be to get up and do physical training from 6:30am-7:30am. Then i would start working at 9am. I would make sure soldiers paperwork is good and that they have everything that they need. i answer all of their questions to the best of my ability and process paperwork that they give me. i go to lunch from 11:30am-1:00pm. I return to work and finish up what needs to be done and if everything goes well then i get off by 5:00pm.
Vorteile
learn a lot of new things, traveling, meet new and exciting people
Nachteile
sometimes very long days and nights
Fun Job
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim, Germany29. Juli 2013
I liked being in the army, it was fun and a secure job. I had a great time, it gave me the chance to travel the world and meed new people.
Loved Serving
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim, BW22. Mai 2013
I enjoyed the military. I joined in 2002 and got out 2012. I have learned to work as a team player, follow direction and accept guidance from those appointed over me
Learned to multi-task
fast paste
The Army
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany12. April 2013
It is tough, but the benefits are like non-other. I enjoyed my time in the service.
Arbeitskultur
very very production love it
Human Resource Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslauter, Germany23. Januar 2013
.I enjoyed working in a multi culture surrounding
.Enjoyed my work
.Enjoyed the staff I work with
Working for Uncle Sam
Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Mannheim, Germany2. August 2012
You start your day at 5:30am and 1st formation is at 6:00am and you do role call to make sure everyone is there. Then you start physical training at 7:00 to 8:00 and make sure you be at work by 9:00am.
Lunch is from 11:30 to 1pm. Lastly you leave at 5p.m. That sounds sweet but not really because all those hours I gave you depends on your superior and they are only technically required to give you a 30min lunch and they could provide that for you if they decide.(water and bread)
Vorteile
all living and health benefits are free....
Nachteile
they control your life, what you do and how you do it.
Very Secure Job
Human Resources Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany22. Juli 2012
The US Army, is an excellent organization to work for, their benefits are very good, the days are long but you also get plenty of fun time.

I learned excellent leadership, loyalty, integrity and responsibility.

Management is very good.

Very good co-workers and I work very well with others (team work)

The hardest part of the job is been away from the family deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq.

The most enjoyable part of this job is to be able to serve the people of the USA.
Vorteile
good benefits, good vacations, good medical.
may deployments.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Working in the customer service industry
Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany26. Juni 2012
As a human resource specialist I was constantly working with civilians and soldiers to remedy any problems they had such as any pay problems, if a family had a family member in need of special medical attention then I could help them enroll that family member in the necessary programs needed to help, and also if a soldier desired to be transferred to another post within the brigade or to be relocated entirely.
I also was responsible for submitting award requests as well as retirements.
social environment
Nachteile
the location of germany made it hard to afford going home to the states.
Arbeitskultur
great mental and physical work place
Human Resource Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bamberg, Germany22. Mai 2012
Great experience for in service as well as time out of service. strong motivational environment but stressful at times, limits time spent with family
Vorteile
pushes your strength you never thought you had
Nachteile
hard for people with big families, long work hours
Very rewarding
Human Resources Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany16. Mai 2012
Was taught discipline and experienced a lot. I worked as a Human Resources Specialist and deployed to Afghanistan from 2009-2010.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für U.S. Army.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage