U.S. Army-Logo

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
40 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.456 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur

It was fun working there

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
I loved it. Even going through boot camp was fine. It was hard but it is something that everyone can do if they push themselves. I never thought that I could go through it but I did and so can you.

Human Resources

Doing filing, initiating transactions for all solider's enlisted and officers. Working with collaborating agencies to ensure the full facet of a soldiers paper work and crisis intervention and referral resources.

Work Place

I learned many skills while in the army time management, team building skills, and cross training. The days were long , but the job was very easy I learned a lot from so many great people.

job overseas

job was in Germany and Germany is near france. Saw the ocean at night under the lights

Arbeitskultur

Productive and fun work environment for the office as a whole.

A typical day at work for us would be getting up at 5:30 am to start the day off. First thing we were taught to do is open our emails to see if anything came in the day prior. This was to be sure we covered any and everything we have missed while out of the office. Then check our sections to be sure we make each dead line we have for the day. I learned administrative and clerical procedures such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminologies. We had good management that did his best to make sure we learned what we needed to carry on in whatever we decided to do next in our lives. My co-workers all worked together as a team and always crossed trained to learn each others jobs. The hardest part of the day was the afternoon when we opened the doors for customer assistance. This was hard because we had to learn how to continue our daily tasks and help our customers at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the day was the end of the day because we would all come together cover everything we accomplished for the day.

Great Benefits

Bad hours

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

good for entry level training

had a sense of pride everyday but usually management is green, lol
Arbeitskultur

Professional environment with a welcoming atmosphere for everyone.

It was always fun working as a Human Resources specialist as we work as a team to complete numerous everyday task. The best part about the job is providing customer service, helping a fellow Soldier and even their family members. This wasn't without a fair share of challenges but that is what makes it so much more rewarding.
Arbeitskultur

Very structured environment. No day was repetitive.

There was no typical day in the Army. A lot of things took you by surprise. Mass punishment was the worst part of the Military, because just like everywhere you have your troublemakers. Instead of the trouble maker getting punished, we all did.

Army

The army is a great place to work. Great people. lasting friends and family.
Arbeitskultur

Great organization to work for.

I find working for the Army as a civilian satisfying and rewarding.

Jobs bei U.S. Army

Human Resources Specialist positions
Weitere Jobs anzeigen
Arbeitskultur

A great place to explore the world and learn discipline

A typical work day would be to get up and do physical training from 6:30am-7:30am. Then i would start working at 9am. I would make sure soldiers paperwork is good and that they have everything that they need. i answer all of their questions to the best of my ability and process paperwork that they give me. i go to lunch from 11:30am-1:00pm. I return to work and finish up what needs to be done and if everything goes well then i get off by 5:00pm.

Vorteile

learn a lot of new things, traveling, meet new and exciting people

Nachteile

sometimes very long days and nights

Fun Job

I liked being in the army, it was fun and a secure job. I had a great time, it gave me the chance to travel the world and meed new people.

Loved Serving

I enjoyed the military. I joined in 2002 and got out 2012. I have learned to work as a team player, follow direction and accept guidance from those appointed over me

Learned to multi-task

fast paste

The Army

It is tough, but the benefits are like non-other. I enjoyed my time in the service.
Arbeitskultur

very very production love it

.I enjoyed working in a multi culture surrounding.Enjoyed my work.Enjoyed the staff I work with.

Working for Uncle Sam

You start your day at 5:30am and 1st formation is at 6:00am and you do role call to make sure everyone is there. Then you start physical training at 7:00 to 8:00 and make sure you be at work by 9:00am.Lunch is from 11:30 to 1pm. Lastly you leave at 5p.m. That sounds sweet but not really because all those hours I gave you depends on your superior and they are only technically required to give you a 30min lunch and they could provide that for you if they decide.(water and bread)

Vorteile

all living and health benefits are free....

Nachteile

they control your life, what you do and how you do it.

Very Secure Job

The US Army, is an excellent organization to work for, their benefits are very good, the days are long but you also get plenty of fun time.I learned excellent leadership, loyalty, integrity and responsibility.Management is very good.Very good co-workers and I work very well with others (team work)The hardest part of the job is been away from the family deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq.The most enjoyable part of this job is to be able to serve the people of the USA.

Vorteile

good benefits, good vacations, good medical.

may deployments.
Arbeitskultur

Working in the customer service industry

As a human resource specialist I was constantly working with civilians and soldiers to remedy any problems they had such as any pay problems, if a family had a family member in need of special medical attention then I could help them enroll that family member in the necessary programs needed to help, and also if a soldier desired to be transferred to another post within the brigade or to be relocated entirely.I also was responsible for submitting award requests as well as retirements.

social environment

Nachteile

the location of germany made it hard to afford going home to the states.
Arbeitskultur

great mental and physical work place

Great experience for in service as well as time out of service. strong motivational environment but stressful at times, limits time spent with family

Vorteile

pushes your strength you never thought you had

Nachteile

hard for people with big families, long work hours

Very rewarding

Was taught discipline and experienced a lot. I worked as a Human Resources Specialist and deployed to Afghanistan from 2009-2010.
  • Unternehmen