U.S. Army

Deutschland92 Bewertungen
92 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 75.928 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
You wake up at around 5 am to do Pt. Then you shower and go to chow. After that your work day starts at 9am lunch is around 12-1pm and then you work till around 6pm.
Arbeitskultur
it is a great way to start a career and start the foundation of lufe with discipline and life choices. It comes with the chance travel and it shows discipline.
Arbeitskultur
What would otherwise be an outstanding organization is bogged down by self-serving leadership and power hungry manchildren. Most of my unit's existence seemed to be for the padding of officers' evaluation reports and senior NCOs' advancement. Treatment of lower enlisted tends to be par the course for any negative stereotype you'd expect.
Arbeitskultur
spend alot of your time doing nothing and then when your finally ready to do nothing you then have stuff to do dont expect weekends or to be off work by 6pm
Arbeitskultur
We have day to day tasks which varies on how late you will stay at work, waking up early is a normal thing. Physical fitness plays a big role in the Military.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
It was a great job. I learned a lot while working here. I have gotten many experiences work wise, as well as life. The army made me grow a lot and helped me in life
Arbeitskultur
The army is a great stepping stone for those who want to progress and further enhance their future career. In the army you gain experiences ranging from leadership, management, administrative skills and getting well at communication with others towards difficult tasks at hand. You build a bond of brotherhood and sisterhood with other soldiers around you and learn many different experiences from others. Make easy connections for easy networking for future work experience.
Arbeitskultur
early mornings and late nights. complete different lifestyle change, in which you must be comfortable enough to do. being in the military puts you in positions where you must be the most responsible person in the room.
Arbeitskultur
Competitive job, makes you wanna better yourself. Leadership is always willing to assist you in anything you need. Pay is fare and promotions are given to the most qualified.
Arbeitskultur
it is the army, everyone should have an idea of what its like. its about what you make out of it. don't slack off and be lazy and you'll be just fine.
Arbeitskultur
The amount of hard and long days at work i would say are rewarding of the security and other benefits you receive. You wake up every morning generally around the same time but often times (unless you work behind a desk) you have no idea when you'll be off work.
Health, dental, college
incompetent leadership
Arbeitskultur
It was a benefit for me to work there because it allows me to pay for college and pursue my own career that I want. They are also very many jobs that you can choose from to better yourself.
Vorteile
long breakfast and lunch breaks
Nachteile
Time off is never guaranteed
Arbeitskultur
You're actions can and cannot dictate your progression. Everything has it's ups and downs in life. What matters, is how quickly you bounce back from your downs, and how high you soar on your highs.
Arbeitskultur
Every day as soldier was constant competition. Everyone wanting to be the best in order to rank up quicker. Yet, the brotherhood and the making of life-long friends made all that even more competitive.
Arbeitskultur
depending on your leadership and job every ones experience in the army will change. It was the best job Ive had as well as the worst. the hardest part of the job is being "on call" 24/7
Arbeitskultur
The Army was the best thing for me. I learned a lot and if it wasn't for my father's death I believe i would have retired with them. I had just entered the special forces program
travel
away from family
1,0
Arbeitskultur
If you like early mornings and misery for breakfast with a side of depression, I would recommend this position to anyone who meets those qualifications.
Arbeitskultur
You wont enjoy the work so much as you'll enjoy the company. The army is a great place if your looking for a new family and a culture of its own. Dont rely on your leadership, everyone wearing 2+ stripes is only watching out for themselves unles you find a unicorn leader who is truly about their soldiers. Do it.
Vorteile
Brotherhood, family, a kickass team
Most everything else.
Arbeitskultur
It was an amazing experience in the Army, was capable of seeing what my limits were and what I was capable of doing. In my time I was to travel the world and see things in different country's. I was also able to help others in different parts of the world.
Travel, Good health benefits
Nachteile
long hours of work and high stress
Arbeitskultur
Joining the Army was the absolute best choice that I made in my entire life and it gives you the skills and knowledge needed to live a structure life if you decide to pursue private sector careers.
Arbeitskultur
Enlisting and serving in the United States Army was by far the best decision I’ve made with regard to employment choices. I learned many skills in the Army that I could not have learned in civilian life.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung