Bewertung für U.S. Army als Infantryman

87 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 69.360 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
work schedule
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany2. Juni 2019
early mornings and late nights. complete different lifestyle change, in which you must be comfortable enough to do. being in the military puts you in positions where you must be the most responsible person in the room.
Arbeitskultur
Perfect Job if you want to do something extraordinary.
Infantryman/Dismounted Rifleman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern6. April 2019
I enjoyed traveling in Europe in the Army and got to meet awesome people from all over the world. I built a Brotherhood with my comrades while i was deployed to Afghanistan. It has its ups and downs. Its quite an experience.
Vorteile
Adrenaline Packed, serve you country, free benefits
Hazardous, Away from family
Competitive
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern12. Januar 2019
Competitive job, makes you wanna better yourself. Leadership is always willing to assist you in anything you need. Pay is fare and promotions are given to the most qualified.
Arbeitskultur
Have thick skin and a clear head
INFANTRYMAN (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  germany12. Dezember 2018
it is the army, everyone should have an idea of what its like. its about what you make out of it. don't slack off and be lazy and you'll be just fine.
Arbeitskultur
Hard work at some stations but can also be rewarding
Airborne Infantryman (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern14. November 2018
The amount of hard and long days at work i would say are rewarding of the security and other benefits you receive. You wake up every morning generally around the same time but often times (unless you work behind a desk) you have no idea when you'll be off work.
Health, dental, college
incompetent leadership
Arbeitskultur
creates a good mentality that you may use for the rest of your life
Infantry Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels, Germany24. September 2018
It was a benefit for me to work there because it allows me to pay for college and pursue my own career that I want. They are also very many jobs that you can choose from to better yourself.
Vorteile
long breakfast and lunch breaks
Nachteile
Time off is never guaranteed
Army....Welcome to the Suck
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bavaria, Germany21. September 2018
You're actions can and cannot dictate your progression. Everything has it's ups and downs in life. What matters, is how quickly you bounce back from your downs, and how high you soar on your highs.
Productive and competitive workplace
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany19. September 2018
Every day as soldier was constant competition. Everyone wanting to be the best in order to rank up quicker. Yet, the brotherhood and the making of life-long friends made all that even more competitive.
ever changing work enviornment
Infantry Team Leader (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern18. September 2018
depending on your leadership and job every ones experience in the army will change. It was the best job Ive had as well as the worst. the hardest part of the job is being "on call" 24/7
Solider
Infantry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany21. August 2018
The Army was the best thing for me. I learned a lot and if it wasn't for my father's death I believe i would have retired with them. I had just entered the special forces program
travel
away from family
1,0
Fast Pace Horror Show
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany17. August 2018
If you like early mornings and misery for breakfast with a side of depression, I would recommend this position to anyone who meets those qualifications.
Arbeitskultur
Best/Worst time of my life
11C Indirect Fire Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern5. Juli 2018
You wont enjoy the work so much as you'll enjoy the company. The army is a great place if your looking for a new family and a culture of its own. Dont rely on your leadership, everyone wearing 2+ stripes is only watching out for themselves unles you find a unicorn leader who is truly about their soldiers. Do it.
Vorteile
Brotherhood, family, a kickass team
Most everything else.
Amazing
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany29. Mai 2018
It was an amazing experience in the Army, was capable of seeing what my limits were and what I was capable of doing. In my time I was to travel the world and see things in different country's. I was also able to help others in different parts of the world.
Travel, Good health benefits
Nachteile
long hours of work and high stress
Amazing
International Security Team Manager - Infantry (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany29. Mai 2018
Joining the Army was the absolute best choice that I made in my entire life and it gives you the skills and knowledge needed to live a structure life if you decide to pursue private sector careers.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Very deppressing and unfriendly work place
Infantryman (11B) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany2. März 2018
The army just wasn't for me, it was full of stress and problematic people all day every day. The having to be ready to relocate to different countries at the blink of an eye.
Vorteile
Free housing, lots of useful benefits
Nachteile
Leadership, work place, everyone is always stressed
great training
infantry team member (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  brelin, germany12. Februar 2018
where else do you get paid to repel out of a helicopter, shoot guns guns, travel and get physically fit. pt in the morning then training and field work
gi bill
red tape
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Long hours of sitting around until last minute
Infantryman (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels Germany5. Februar 2018
The army has terrible time management skills. You will spend most of the average day sitting around "waiting on the word" then last minute when you think your going to get off work they send down information that should have been put out hours in advance. At the beginning of the day they will put out tasks that need to be completed but everything is priority so you spend the first part of your day running around like a headless chicken
1,0
Best job I’ve ever had
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hoehnfels, Germany1. Februar 2018
The army was very stressful, but the friendships you make are above all. We are all trained properly, and very disciplined. The army taught us how to maintain and keep track of our equipment.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Daily schedule
Infantry Headquarters staff member (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany, Baumholder1. Februar 2018
Was awake at 6am to do physical exercise and then a formation. We did various tasks of cleaning, organizing, training, inventory, paperwork, and trip tickets for vehicles. Then we had a end of the day formation when ever all the work was completted
Vorteile
team work skills, learninjg new techniques for objective tasks succes, and had personal strengthes tested and expoanded upon.
Nachteile
Long hours, salary pay, and diffacult dynamic situations that demanded constant adpoatation.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Serving was a great experience.
11B/Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany28. Dezember 2017
I joined into the brotherhood of 11B, the infantry. The tip of the spear. The front line. Ready to deploy anywhere at anytime in less than 48 hours. Such a prideful job to have knowing that you're one of the less than 1100 people out of the millions in the US population.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage