Bewertungen für U.S. Army als Infantryman in Vilseck

30 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 71.268 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
work schedule
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany2. Juni 2019
early mornings and late nights. complete different lifestyle change, in which you must be comfortable enough to do. being in the military puts you in positions where you must be the most responsible person in the room.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Productive and competitive workplace
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany19. September 2018
Every day as soldier was constant competition. Everyone wanting to be the best in order to rank up quicker. Yet, the brotherhood and the making of life-long friends made all that even more competitive.
1,0
Fast Pace Horror Show
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany17. August 2018
If you like early mornings and misery for breakfast with a side of depression, I would recommend this position to anyone who meets those qualifications.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
Very deppressing and unfriendly work place
Infantryman (11B) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany2. März 2018
The army just wasn't for me, it was full of stress and problematic people all day every day. The having to be ready to relocate to different countries at the blink of an eye.
Vorteile
Free housing, lots of useful benefits
Nachteile
Leadership, work place, everyone is always stressed
Arbeitskultur
Serving was a great experience.
11B/Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany28. Dezember 2017
I joined into the brotherhood of 11B, the infantry. The tip of the spear. The front line. Ready to deploy anywhere at anytime in less than 48 hours. Such a prideful job to have knowing that you're one of the less than 1100 people out of the millions in the US population.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1Nein 2Melden
Military
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany27. Dezember 2017
My experience in the military is something that I would like to keep to myself since, it is something that it is very hard to explain. It is a job that you have to experience for yourself in order to understand the people that you work with. My time served in the military was both enjoyable and hard at the same time, but I have to say that I loved every minute of it.
Arbeitskultur
If you've ever served in the military, then you know the culture. It's not easy but its an adventure
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany10. Juli 2017
The days are long, lost of tedious task. But you get to travel and meet people from all over the country all over the world, and have to work with them. Best way to learn to be a team player. Military life is tough on families at times, but it makes up for it in other ways
Vorteile
Travel, good benefits, great experience
Nachteile
long days, long nights, hard training. oh yeah, war.
Arbeitskultur
a great experience unlike any other.
Infantry Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, Germany31. Mai 2017
Stressed attention to detail in everything you do. I learned how to work with anyone to complete a task. Installed get discipline on how you act, talk to others.
Vorteile
free lunches, free health care, free dental.
Arbeitskultur
A good way to start as an adult
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. März 2017
If you're unsure what you want to do after high school, the army is a good start. The benefits alone will put you ahead of your peers. Free college education means no debt!
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Time away from family
Job Security
11B Infantryman (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany17. März 2017
The day to day work was inconsistent. Either we worked 12+ hours or we had to accounted for 12+ hours a day. I learned a lot about having high integrity in the army. I didn't enjoy having a baby sitter everyday. The hardest part about the job was going out to the field and doing training exercises. The most enjoyable part of the job is having 100% job security as long as you follow basic requirements I.E: Weight & tape and PT test.
Job Security
Nachteile
High hours on salary pay
Arbeitskultur
Highly active work enviroment.
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany7. Februar 2017
A typical day in our work environment depended on what needed to be done. As an infantryman there are schools and classes to attend to in order to get hands on the job.
Vorteile
Always active, time flew fast.
short breaks.
Americas Finest
Infantryman Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany27. Januar 2017
The U.S. Army is America's most prized possession. I served one tour in Afghanistan and was stationed in Germany. The U.S. Army is the greatest fighting force the worlds has to offer.
Productive and fun workplace
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany11. Januar 2017
I enjoyed being in the army. I also enjoyed being an infantryman. It comes with a lot of responsibility and you do a lot of training but it's always for a good cause. I loved the military, I got to travel, didn't have to worry about much, meet people from different cultures, and bond with others who later become like family to you.
Service to America Needs No Review
Infantry Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany10. Januar 2017
The infantry is the main land combat force and backbone of the Army. They are responsible for defending our country against any threat by land, as well as capturing, destroying and repelling enemy ground forces.
us army
Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany21. November 2016
Work started at 0630 & were released roughly around 5pm. I learned about being organized and prepared as well as becoming financially smarter. I enjoyed the camaraderie between each solider and our team leaders. The hardest part about the job was the sacrifices that had to be made when it came to leaving the ones you love behind while deployed
Going downhill
Enlisted Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck Germany23. März 2016
There are only a few good leaders left and many of them are leaving. The people are going to be something I miss. The long hours and weeks out in the field will not be.
Benifits
Nachteile
Not being able to see family
Career Changer.
Indirect Fire Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, BY27. November 2015
Career and life changer. Amazing place to grow mentally, physically and spiritually. The best team I was ever part of and would like to be part of it again.
Arbeitskultur
Physically demanding workplace with a great sense of camaraderie.
Infantryman Team Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany4. August 2015
Responsible for ensuring accountability and maintenance of team equipment and providing technical and tactical guidance by supervising and leading subordinates. Leading 3-5 member dismounted team through combat operations. Reporting to the Squad Leader and relaying any information received. Operated communication equipment and performed communication functions.
Fantastic training and experience
11B/ Combat Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany23. Juni 2014
Wake up, do PT, train till hurts, then train more, clean weapons for 8 hours, then eat sleep and repeat.
Training, experience, brotherhood
everything else
Arbeitskultur
Good for school and life experiences
11C Indirect Fire Infantryman (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck germany4. Januar 2014
Depends of job in the army. but for me it seemed that as infantry our job applied the most to everything.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage