U.S. Army

Vilseck32 Bewertungen
32 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 76.118 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
You wake up at around 5 am to do Pt. Then you shower and go to chow. After that your work day starts at 9am lunch is around 12-1pm and then you work till around 6pm.
Arbeitskultur
What would otherwise be an outstanding organization is bogged down by self-serving leadership and power hungry manchildren. Most of my unit's existence seemed to be for the padding of officers' evaluation reports and senior NCOs' advancement. Treatment of lower enlisted tends to be par the course for any negative stereotype you'd expect.
Arbeitskultur
It was a great job. I learned a lot while working here. I have gotten many experiences work wise, as well as life. The army made me grow a lot and helped me in life
Arbeitskultur
early mornings and late nights. complete different lifestyle change, in which you must be comfortable enough to do. being in the military puts you in positions where you must be the most responsible person in the room.
Arbeitskultur
Every day as soldier was constant competition. Everyone wanting to be the best in order to rank up quicker. Yet, the brotherhood and the making of life-long friends made all that even more competitive.
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
1,0
Arbeitskultur
If you like early mornings and misery for breakfast with a side of depression, I would recommend this position to anyone who meets those qualifications.
2,0
Arbeitskultur
The army just wasn't for me, it was full of stress and problematic people all day every day. The having to be ready to relocate to different countries at the blink of an eye.
Vorteile
Free housing, lots of useful benefits
Nachteile
Leadership, work place, everyone is always stressed
Arbeitskultur
I joined into the brotherhood of 11B, the infantry. The tip of the spear. The front line. Ready to deploy anywhere at anytime in less than 48 hours. Such a prideful job to have knowing that you're one of the less than 1100 people out of the millions in the US population.
Arbeitskultur
My experience in the military is something that I would like to keep to myself since, it is something that it is very hard to explain. It is a job that you have to experience for yourself in order to understand the people that you work with. My time served in the military was both enjoyable and hard at the same time, but I have to say that I loved every minute of it.
Arbeitskultur
The days are long, lost of tedious task. But you get to travel and meet people from all over the country all over the world, and have to work with them. Best way to learn to be a team player. Military life is tough on families at times, but it makes up for it in other ways
Vorteile
Travel, good benefits, great experience
Nachteile
long days, long nights, hard training. oh yeah, war.
Arbeitskultur
Stressed attention to detail in everything you do. I learned how to work with anyone to complete a task. Installed get discipline on how you act, talk to others.
Vorteile
free lunches, free health care, free dental.
Arbeitskultur
If you're unsure what you want to do after high school, the army is a good start. The benefits alone will put you ahead of your peers. Free college education means no debt!
Vorteile
Benefits
Nachteile
Time away from family
Arbeitskultur
The day to day work was inconsistent. Either we worked 12+ hours or we had to accounted for 12+ hours a day. I learned a lot about having high integrity in the army. I didn't enjoy having a baby sitter everyday. The hardest part about the job was going out to the field and doing training exercises. The most enjoyable part of the job is having 100% job security as long as you follow basic requirements I.E: Weight & tape and PT test.
Job Security
Nachteile
High hours on salary pay
Arbeitskultur
A typical day in our work environment depended on what needed to be done. As an infantryman there are schools and classes to attend to in order to get hands on the job.
Vorteile
Always active, time flew fast.
short breaks.
Arbeitskultur
The U.S. Army is America's most prized possession. I served one tour in Afghanistan and was stationed in Germany. The U.S. Army is the greatest fighting force the worlds has to offer.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed being in the army. I also enjoyed being an infantryman. It comes with a lot of responsibility and you do a lot of training but it's always for a good cause. I loved the military, I got to travel, didn't have to worry about much, meet people from different cultures, and bond with others who later become like family to you.
Arbeitskultur
The infantry is the main land combat force and backbone of the Army. They are responsible for defending our country against any threat by land, as well as capturing, destroying and repelling enemy ground forces.
Arbeitskultur
Work started at 0630 & were released roughly around 5pm. I learned about being organized and prepared as well as becoming financially smarter. I enjoyed the camaraderie between each solider and our team leaders. The hardest part about the job was the sacrifices that had to be made when it came to leaving the ones you love behind while deployed
Arbeitskultur
There are only a few good leaders left and many of them are leaving. The people are going to be something I miss. The long hours and weeks out in the field will not be.
Benifits
Nachteile
Not being able to see family
Arbeitskultur
Career and life changer. Amazing place to grow mentally, physically and spiritually. The best team I was ever part of and would like to be part of it again.
Arbeitskultur
Responsible for ensuring accountability and maintenance of team equipment and providing technical and tactical guidance by supervising and leading subordinates. Leading 3-5 member dismounted team through combat operations. Reporting to the Squad Leader and relaying any information received. Operated communication equipment and performed communication functions.
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Gesamtbewertung