U.S. Army-Logo

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
95 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.455 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur

Strong leadership education and building confidence

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Typical day: Mission oriented and training.What I learned: Strategy, weapon systems, and ability to adapt to obtain success.Management: Strong leadership that maintain discipline.Workplace culture: Strong friendships working together.Hardest part of my job: Deployment to Iraq.Most enjoyable part of my job: Successful mission.

Vorteile

free food, training, and lifetime friends

long deployments

Amazing

It was an amazing experience in the Army, was capable of seeing what my limits were and what I was capable of doing. In my time I was to travel the world and see things in different country's. I was also able to help others in different parts of the world.

Travel, Good health benefits

Nachteile

long hours of work and high stress

Amazing

Joining the Army was the absolute best choice that I made in my entire life and it gives you the skills and knowledge needed to live a structure life if you decide to pursue private sector careers.
Arbeitskultur

Enlisting and serving in the United States Army was by far the best decision I’ve made with regard to employment choices. I learned many skills in the Army that I could not have learned in civilian life.
Arbeitskultur

Very deppressing and unfriendly work place

The army just wasn't for me, it was full of stress and problematic people all day every day. The having to be ready to relocate to different countries at the blink of an eye.

Vorteile

Free housing, lots of useful benefits

Nachteile

Leadership, work place, everyone is always stressed

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

great training

where else do you get paid to repel out of a helicopter, shoot guns guns, travel and get physically fit. pt in the morning then training and field work

gi bill

red tape
Arbeitskultur

Long hours of sitting around until last minute

The army has terrible time management skills. You will spend most of the average day sitting around "waiting on the word" then last minute when you think your going to get off work they send down information that should have been put out hours in advance. At the beginning of the day they will put out tasks that need to be completed but everything is priority so you spend the first part of your day running around like a headless chicken

Best job I’ve ever had

The army was very stressful, but the friendships you make are above all. We are all trained properly, and very disciplined. The army taught us how to maintain and keep track of our equipment.

Daily schedule

Was awake at 6am to do physical exercise and then a formation. We did various tasks of cleaning, organizing, training, inventory, paperwork, and trip tickets for vehicles. Then we had a end of the day formation when ever all the work was completted

Vorteile

team work skills, learninjg new techniques for objective tasks succes, and had personal strengthes tested and expoanded upon.

Nachteile

Long hours, salary pay, and diffacult dynamic situations that demanded constant adpoatation.
Arbeitskultur

Serving was a great experience.

I joined into the brotherhood of 11B, the infantry. The tip of the spear. The front line. Ready to deploy anywhere at anytime in less than 48 hours. Such a prideful job to have knowing that you're one of the less than 1100 people out of the millions in the US population.

Military

My experience in the military is something that I would like to keep to myself since, it is something that it is very hard to explain. It is a job that you have to experience for yourself in order to understand the people that you work with. My time served in the military was both enjoyable and hard at the same time, but I have to say that I loved every minute of it.

Extremely Rewarding.

I loved serving in the United States Armed Forces of America. If given the opportunity to raise my right hand and be sworn in to uphold the Constitution of the United States I would not hesitate.

rewarding

Hazardous Duty

Professional Excellence

If I were ask to raise my right hand and be sworn in to serve and protect the Constitution of the United States, I would not hesitate to sign on the dotted line.

Great experience

I miss it very much
Arbeitskultur

Best desicion of my life

It wasn't always the easiest and I certainly wanted to leave many times when I was there, but it was hands down the best decision I made in my life and no matter what happens I always have that to fall back on. 3plt assasins 2-6 IN 2BCT 1AD FOLLOW ME!

army

brilliant job 100 percent job satisfaction. Made me th person i am today without thr army i would have had no carrer or be where i am now. would recommend the army to any young person.
Arbeitskultur

Its not a job but an adventure

I am glad for my experience in the Military. There is nothing like it. There are so many things to learn and the places you can travel is limitless...
Arbeitskultur

If you've ever served in the military, then you know the culture. It's not easy but its an adventure

The days are long, lost of tedious task. But you get to travel and meet people from all over the country all over the world, and have to work with them. Best way to learn to be a team player. Military life is tough on families at times, but it makes up for it in other ways

Vorteile

Travel, good benefits, great experience

Nachteile

long days, long nights, hard training. oh yeah, war.
Arbeitskultur

great place to be to find yourself

loved every moment and wouldnt change my decision for joining for the world. time in service was very rewarding. learned many things about myself and how to be a team player!

great job training

combat
Arbeitskultur

a great experience unlike any other.

Stressed attention to detail in everything you do. I learned how to work with anyone to complete a task. Installed get discipline on how you act, talk to others.

Vorteile

free lunches, free health care, free dental.

Fast Pace Work Environment

Everyday isn't the same in the Army, you learn something new r do different things everyday. The hardest part of your job is learning o manage your time because they're is so much you can do in a day.

The US Army

Every American should serve there country in one way or another. The Army is what you make of it. You give what you put in. It is a great employer hands down and its fun to.
  • Unternehmen