U.S. Army-Logo

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
95 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.470 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur

Strong leadership education and building confidence

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Typical day: Mission oriented and training.What I learned: Strategy, weapon systems, and ability to adapt to obtain success.Management: Strong leadership that maintain discipline.Workplace culture: Strong friendships working together.Hardest part of my job: Deployment to Iraq.Most enjoyable part of my job: Successful mission.

Vorteile

free food, training, and lifetime friends

long deployments
Arbeitskultur

A good way to start as an adult

If you're unsure what you want to do after high school, the army is a good start. The benefits alone will put you ahead of your peers. Free college education means no debt!

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

Time away from family

Job Security

The day to day work was inconsistent. Either we worked 12+ hours or we had to accounted for 12+ hours a day. I learned a lot about having high integrity in the army. I didn't enjoy having a baby sitter everyday. The hardest part about the job was going out to the field and doing training exercises. The most enjoyable part of the job is having 100% job security as long as you follow basic requirements I.E: Weight & tape and PT test.

Job Security

Nachteile

High hours on salary pay

Great

I spent 10 years in the army and loved every bit of it. I loved to go to the range and fire my weapon. going on deployments knowing what I was doing was right was the best part.

Great compatriots

Had the best time of my life serving in the United States Army and I would highly recommend young people to join while they can to get the experience the need.

free health care

long work days

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

Fast paced work flow with excellent coworkers

Being part of the army is a rewarding experience. Excellent coworkers and chain of command at my location. Always room for advancement in career and skill set. Typical days consist of physical fitness training, maintaining equipment and working on current projects.

Vorteile

Great atmosphere, exceptional benefits, great coworkers

Nachteile

Demanding, sometimes months without days off, less than great food
Arbeitskultur

Highly active work enviroment.

A typical day in our work environment depended on what needed to be done. As an infantryman there are schools and classes to attend to in order to get hands on the job.

Vorteile

Always active, time flew fast.

short breaks.

Americas Finest

The U.S. Army is America's most prized possession. I served one tour in Afghanistan and was stationed in Germany. The U.S. Army is the greatest fighting force the worlds has to offer.

Productive and fun workplace

I enjoyed being in the army. I also enjoyed being an infantryman. It comes with a lot of responsibility and you do a lot of training but it's always for a good cause. I loved the military, I got to travel, didn't have to worry about much, meet people from different cultures, and bond with others who later become like family to you.

Service to America Needs No Review

The infantry is the main land combat force and backbone of the Army. They are responsible for defending our country against any threat by land, as well as capturing, destroying and repelling enemy ground forces.

us army

Work started at 0630 & were released roughly around 5pm. I learned about being organized and prepared as well as becoming financially smarter. I enjoyed the camaraderie between each solider and our team leaders. The hardest part about the job was the sacrifices that had to be made when it came to leaving the ones you love behind while deployed
Arbeitskultur

Work with not much drown time

Worked a lot and always on the go. Learn how to become a stronger person. Get to do fun things. Have a sense of pride and doing something that matters

its the military

always in the field training, eating mre's. blowing things up. Shooting weapons all the time. good coworkers but management is questionable.

Military

Deployments
Arbeitskultur

Join, For the Rest of Your Life.

The Army is tough, but it is also often fun and rewarding. It really pays off when you leave, especially if you serve a full 20 years and retire. The benefits are amazing, from free college to job training, not to mention being able to put military service on your resume. It's a great opportunity, and occasionally even an adventure.

Vorteile

Free food, training, housing, education, and more.

Nachteile

Home/work life balance. Deployments can be rough.

Fun

Same as the other one wake up do physical training and then details like amunnation room stuff clean weapons etc. It was great some days annd some days sucked with no organization.

free meals

hurry up and wait

Going downhill

There are only a few good leaders left and many of them are leaving. The people are going to be something I miss. The long hours and weeks out in the field will not be.

Benifits

Nachteile

Not being able to see family
Arbeitskultur

Great learning experience only the military can provide

Great team environment, deploying to foreign countries for additional training, schools always available to train and to learn new skills.

Vorteile

Great benefits and learning new skills

Physically and mentally challenging

Us army

* An average day consisted of Physical Training and room inspections in the morning and then the daily activity's in the after noon suck as operations training or work on the vehicles * I enjoyed working for my NCOs and Officers above me * The hardest part of the Army was the long hours with little sleep * The most enjoyable part was working with all my friends and working outside for the duration of the day.

Vorteile

Benefits

Nachteile

Lack of Privacy

Career Changer.

Career and life changer. Amazing place to grow mentally, physically and spiritually. The best team I was ever part of and would like to be part of it again.
Arbeitskultur

Physically demanding workplace with a great sense of camaraderie.

Responsible for ensuring accountability and maintenance of team equipment and providing technical and tactical guidance by supervising and leading subordinates. Leading 3-5 member dismounted team through combat operations. Reporting to the Squad Leader and relaying any information received. Operated communication equipment and performed communication functions.

Great Organization

I was an infantryman in the team, providing tactical and technical guidance to subordinates and professional support to both superiors and subordinates in the accomplishment of their duties.
  • Unternehmen