U.S. Army-Logo

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
95 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.455 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur

Strong leadership education and building confidence

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Typical day: Mission oriented and training.What I learned: Strategy, weapon systems, and ability to adapt to obtain success.Management: Strong leadership that maintain discipline.Workplace culture: Strong friendships working together.Hardest part of my job: Deployment to Iraq.Most enjoyable part of my job: Successful mission.

Vorteile

free food, training, and lifetime friends

long deployments

Military

It is the military life. I made a commitment and they helped me stick with it. Gained invaluable life experience as well as bettering myself in all aspects.
Arbeitskultur

It's a military life for me!

I would gladly give my time, energy,and life for our country. If I did not have a parachute accident, I would still be serving to make this country safe. I loved every minute of everyday I was in the Army, I was taught morals, values, discipline, how to fight (not just w/ weapons), how to be a self motivator, to be a leader, to sacrifice for the good of the cause. To trust my team and platoon mates, and to give all that I have everyday b/c the situation is always bigger than what I can see or experience.

Vorteile

Structure, discipline, and how to be responsible.

Nachteile

Time spent away from family.
Arbeitskultur

I miss my work and my military life

Seperated from the service due to medical reasons. Otherwise I would still be there living the life I was meant to live.
Arbeitskultur

Worked numerous amounts of hours, stressful environment

Wake up was 0500 end of work day could be what time they wanted to be on active duty most of the time it was 1800. Management abused their authority a lot of the time because of Rank. My co workers who were the same rank as me were good partners we worked based of each other weaknesses. Hardest part of the job was not seeing my family on a regular basis because of being Active Duty. Most enjoyable part of the job was actually the training.

Free Military training

Nachteile

Short breaks, salary, living quarters

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

it's the Army.

Army life 25/7 fast paced, always something that can be done.

Fantastic training and experience

Wake up, do PT, train till hurts, then train more, clean weapons for 8 hours, then eat sleep and repeat.

Training, experience, brotherhood

everything else
Arbeitskultur

worked hard and learned lots of skills

woke up every day around 0500 in the morning to go work out with my team. i learned a how to survive in bad environments. I had a lot of good leadership. i work with a lot of good man. The job was the hardest thing i have ever did and most rewording thing but the hardest thing was being apart from my wife and kid for four years. i got to see a lot of the world.

the skills

being in harms way
Arbeitskultur

Best friends you'll ever have.

It's a tough life, but one I was proud to do. Met some of the best friends i'll ever have in my life.
Arbeitskultur

Great place to creat an adventure and tavel

This job gives you the chance to challenge yourself and gain self confidence.

steady pay check

Nachteile

Lost time for self and family
Arbeitskultur

Good for school and life experiences

Depends of job in the army. but for me it seemed that as infantry our job applied the most to everything.

Team leader/saw gunner

i was a infantry man for US. Army. I was in charge of three guys while i was deployed to afghanistan. Our mission was to help secure our AO with the afghanistan police.
Arbeitskultur

This is a very short review of my army career

I joined the army on October 26,2009 and got out on January 1, 2013. IN the time I severed I did one tour in Afghanistan for 12 months. than I served in Germany for approximately 27 months, The remainder was Fort Benning, Georgia "pretty much".To go more into detail requires closer relationship status. Thank You

Very disorganized

almost everyday you never knew what was going on, very unorganized and lack of information from higher ups. higher ups micromanaging on a regular basis, no respect from the lower level supervisors which led to the trainees not getting the good leadership they need to be successful and have a good career. dealing with a lot of stress is the hardest. Traveling and seeing the world and meeting a lot of people is probably the most enjoyable part

Vorteile

free meals, free housing, good healthcare

work 24/7, very stressful
Arbeitskultur

productive great place to work

from day to day not deployed wake up do PT from 6:30-7:30 go in to the company worked long hours performed day to day tasked from day to day deployed wake up if you if slept put on your gear pick up your weapon and either you had patrols or guard duty most of the time I had patrols plus I was a team lead I was in charge of 4 other men so I had to make sure they had everything the need for the day like water ammo food. had to make sure of there well being do pccs and pcis

free lunchs, free cloths

Nachteile

war zone, shot at ever day thought of being blown up

Great career

A typical work day would include physical training,cleaning your personal area and reporting for duty very neat and professional.You would be released by your first sergent to work for your assigned sergent and perform the task and duties he has personally assigned for you

Vorteile

health care, child care, housing

war

Experience of a lifetime! Unforgettable

Assists in the performance of reconnaissance operations. Employs, fires, and recovers anti-personnel and anti-tank mines. Locates and neutralizes mines. Operates, mounts/dismounts, zeros, and engages targets using night vision sight. Operates and maintains communications equipment and operates in a radio net. Operates in a NBC contaminated area. Constructs field expedient firing aids for infantry weapons. Performs as a member of a fire team during a movement to contact, reconnaissance, and security, an attack, defense, situation training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills. Processes prisoners of war and captured documents. Leads an infantry team in combat operations, providing tactical and technical guidance to subordinates and professional support to both superiors and subordinates in the accomplishment of their duties. Leads, supervises, and trains subordinate personnel. Calls for and adjusts indirect fire. Evaluates terrain and selects weapon emplacement. Controls organic fires. Installs and recovers anti-handing devices on anti-tank mines and electrical and non-electrical demolition charges. Supervises construction of hasty fortifications and receipt, storage, and issue of ammunition. Records operational information on maps. Receives and implements combat orders, directs deployment of personnel in offensive, defensive, and retro grade operations. Requests, observes, and adjusts direct supporting fire. Evaluates terrain and supervises the emplacement of sighting and firing all assigned weapons. Uses maps and map overlays, performs intersection and resection, -

Vorteile

Full benefits, food, housing, traveling, training, people

salary
Arbeitskultur

Not what I had hoped or expected

I can only speak of my personal experience at a particular duty station in Germany. The morale was extremely low, soldiers were micro-managed to a disgusting degree, there was such a lack of trust and faith in superiors, and horrible organization. The hardest part of the job was the sheer lack of personal time due to the poor planning and execution of duties. Alcohol was used (and abused) as a means to cope with the unnecessary stresses created by the lack of communication among superiors. I only bring up alcohol because my regiment had the most alcohol-related incidents in the entire army while I was serving there. Keep in mind, it was one of the smallest duty stations.

Nachteile

Long hours, high stress, poor managment, constant degredation of lower-ranking soldiers, immaturity

Great workplace

the Military made me the man i am today builds moral and character. just a great place to learn and grow.

Vilseck Germany life

I enjoyed my time in the ARMY especially while I was deployed, because I could finally do my job. Now when I was in Vilseck, Germany and living the garrison life that is where things had started to get boring. The ARMY's main problem right now is finding that right balance between training and free time for soldiers.

Great pay

Nachteile

No time for personal life

Great life experience.

Wonderful experience overseas. Proud to have served my country.
  • Unternehmen