U.S. Army-Logo

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
95 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser SucheAlle 77.470 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur

Strong leadership education and building confidence

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
Typical day: Mission oriented and training.What I learned: Strategy, weapon systems, and ability to adapt to obtain success.Management: Strong leadership that maintain discipline.Workplace culture: Strong friendships working together.Hardest part of my job: Deployment to Iraq.Most enjoyable part of my job: Successful mission.

Vorteile

free food, training, and lifetime friends

long deployments
Arbeitskultur

fast paced and always active in something

A typical day at work ranged from learning or teaching different skills we use in combat.to mopping floors to shooting weapons. Our management was always changing but it was good for the most part with highly skilled and trained NCO's and Officers. Co workers were like brothers to me, very easy to be around. Hardest part of the job was the training where we were pushed to our limits but it was good at the same time because we got to see what our limits were and become stronger. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to do the job i signed up for and being around my peers

very good benefits
Arbeitskultur

great place to learn about life

glad i did it. wouldnt do it again though. the hardest part of the military is the deployments. always gone and never ever home.
Arbeitskultur

Great people and experience however, The Army is not familt oriented.

Typical Day in the Army -0500 wake up and go to the gym.0730 Go home and take a shower, eat chow.0900 go into the office, this usually consist of security meetings, classes, training and coordination for up coming events.1130-1300 Lunch1800 - COB, go home

benefits and salary

Nachteile

not enough family and personal time.
Arbeitskultur

Very professional and motivating work place.

Every morning I would lead soldiers through Physical Training. We would hold classes on infantry tactics and teach them to new recruits. Management was stern and left room for promotion. We would work long hours and push ourselves to the physical and mental limit everyday. I am now a veteran with a sense of pride and accomplishment in myself.

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Arbeitskultur

Fun work with great people

Hard work everyday, learned about many military functions world wide, the leadership is amazing, my co-workers were even better, nothing too hard, everything was pretty much great.

education/ benefits

no stability
Arbeitskultur

you get out what you put in!!!

Unbelievable opportunity... get paid to learn everything imaginable...

Vorteile

getting to shoot things!!!

getting shot at!!!
Arbeitskultur

pretty good job, great state of mind, oppertuinities for learning, pretty good overall job with some exceptions.

a typical day at work in germany was basically wake up at 5am and to physicall training, and do training excercises till noon take an hour for lunch and continue training till around 6 pm. then we were off. a typical day in afghanistan wake up at 3am for mission brief, go on mission from 5am till around 8pm come back do a debrief for about 30 mins anf go to our rooms at around 830pm do it again the next day. i learned leadership and selflesness, honor, respect, courage and integrity. my co-workers were honest hard workers and respectable men. my leadership was not so good selfish men who had one or two favorite guys who never worked and the rest of us did. the hardest part of the job was dealing with the disrespect from the men who thought they were better than the rest of us. the best part of the job was the mindset it put u in always alert and ready for anything.

Vorteile

great friends made, great start in life, got to see the world.

leadership was bad.

Productive work place

A typical work would consist of training for real world situations.
Arbeitskultur

It was a great experience

Well the Army is the Army. I obtain a great amount of experience while serving for my country. I would do it again if I had to.

Provided a Challenge

A typical day included an hour in the morning of Physical Training. During the day I either worked on administrative paperwork, group training, or individual training. I learned how to deal with moany different types of people, how to use military radios and handle classified information. The management(Higher Command) is a mixture of personalities. My co-workers come from a variety of back grounds. Some of them make the environment very uncomfortable, uneasy, and stressful. Other co-workers were easy going and fun to be around.

loved it

had a good experience. traveled the world, and got to experience war first hand. i did my best at being a true soldier

Infantryman

I served as a driver on a Bradley Crew, and a rifleman, and assitant gunner, I served in Germany, and a tour in Bosnia, If my County needs me again I would proudly serve

Infantryman Experience

My experience in the US Army was a great experience for my and made a positive impact on my life and I really appreciated the guidance and leadership my teammates and leaders. My team was great and all of us were connected on many levels. I had many reservations about leaving the Army but had to for the benefit of my family. The Army taught me to value my family above all and they understood my decision. As a young man just getting started in life, the Army was a fantastic way to jumpstart my life and I will forever be grateful for the positive impacts it has had in my life and my family’s'. Finally, Thank You to all that have served and that are serving!

Vorteile

teamwork, excellent benefits, long term friendships

Serving my Country

I spent 11 yrs 10 months in the Army. I was tasked with the training of 30 Soldiers during peace time and during the Gulf war. With a tour in Bosnia. Successfully bring them all home safe.
  • Unternehmen